Couture Bridal Photography

United States, Caribbean, South America & Europe

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

1077 NE 44th Street , Oakland Park, FL United States, Caribbean, South America & Europe (954) 399-0741

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Margo D

I wasn't refered to alfredo through a friend and loved every thing about him and his company. He helped me with any question or request I had and answered every call and text right away. For our wedding Giovanni, and his assistant, was our photographer and they were amazing !!... Read More They followed every request we had no matter how big or how small and made our ideas come to life. They were fun to have around all night and made us feel special the entire time. After the wedding they had the pictures to us very fast and it blew our minds away with how amazing they were !! Everyone loves the pictures and we get compliments from they even months after the wedding. 10 out of 10 I would hire them again !!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Tonya R

Couldn’t be happier with my photos and how professional he was. He did an amazing job on my wedding, I plan on hiring him for my eventual maternity photos

Reviewed on 12/16/2017

Alfredo and his team are the best in Florida. I would and will recommend them to anyone and everyone I come across. The most attentive service, amazing pictures and the most options for any wedding. We are still in awe with every picture delivered to us!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Wanda H

We booked our wedding at the Jupiter Beach resort and we were recommended to use Couture Bridal Photography. We contacted them and met with Alfredo, the owner. He was patient, attentive, friendly and very professional. We decided to choose Couture Bridal Photography after... Read More searching for 2 months after meet Alfredo to make sure we were going to make the best decision. Price was not a factor, and we wanted nothing but the best including albums and professional prints. Alfredo was able to provide us with highest quality products and services we sought most. We also loved his style of wedding photography which was authentic and film like. Alfredo performed flawlessly on wedding day with another lead photographer with both having assistants. The best part was family and friends commenting on how kind the photographers were, as well as attentive. We received all our images approximately 3 weeks later and were in awe over every image. Alfredo and Giovanni, captured every moment, every family member and created the most beautiful images throughout the wedding day. Couture Bridal Photography is by far the best Wedding Photography Studio in South Florida and we tell all our family and friends to use Alfredo for their Engagement and Wedding Photography needs!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Wanda H

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Christine S

Alfredo was the most impressive wedding photographer we could have ever found for our Marriott Harbor Beach wedding. We were referred to Couture Bridal Photography by friend, who met them while attending another friends wedding at the Marriott Pompano Beach, where she was a... Read More bridesmaid. We met Alfredo and discussed various options and decided we would hire him for our engagement and Wedding Photography. Alfredo was professional, friendly and insightful from the moment we met. We opted to have engagement pictures taken on the beach in Deerfield Beach and our time with Alfredo was fun and our pictures came out amazing. On wedding day 9 months later Alfredo was fun, professional and made sure he captured every photo of my family, guests and bridal party. Alfredo had offered advice on getting the best wedding picture which we followed and we are happy we took his advice. We now consider Alfredo a friend and one of the best aspects of our wedding. I recommend Alfredo and his Couture Bridal Photography team for any wedding anywhere!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Rebecca P

Alfredo is an amazing Wedding Photographer and we are so happy we chose him for our wedding at the W Fort Lauderdale Beach. We had researched the best wedding photographers in South Florida and came across Couture Bridal Photography as the one of the best 3 wedding photography... Read More studios in Fort Lauderdale and among the top 20 in South Florida. We also discovered Alfredo was listed as a Fearless Photographer and routinely traveled around the country and Caribbean photographing weddings. This gave us confidence that Alfredo was at the top of his game. Alfredo was attentive to our every need, he went beyond what we thought was normal for a wedding photographer on family photos and bridal party pictures. We found Alfredo to be incredibly creative and talented along with friendly. Our friends, family and guest made several comments about Alfredo and his assistants friendliness and professionalism. Our Photos were delivered sooner than we expected and every image was sharp, vibrant and perfectly edited in Alfredo's unique style that we love. We recommend Alfredo and Couture Bridal Photography and wish we could give 10 stars for each of the categories!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Shauna M

I had my wedding at the Ft. Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa the weekend of October 21st 2017. Everything turned out beautifully and I was very happy with the hotel services we received throughout the weekend. The only complaint I have was regarding photography.... Read More Alfredo Valentine is a photographer on the Marriott's wedding vendor list and was recommended as a top photographer. Unfortunately, we are extremely upset and disappointed about the way our pictures turned out. The day of the wedding, Alfredo was unprofessional, unorganized and lacked much creativity. The majority of the pictures came out blurry, most people's eyes were closed, and there were no standard shots taken (i.e., mother of the bride and bride, bride, groom and daughter, the bride and grooms first kiss as a married couple etc). These are standard photos that wedding photographers take without being asked. We did not have a list of poses, which I would have created if I wanted specific/extra poses. We felt very rushed during formal pictures. We reached out to Alfredo to express our disappointment and asked if he would consider a partial refund- he will not. In his response, he made many excuses and also tried to blame my bridesmaids for why things happened the way they did. He missed the entire point of our e-mail. Yes, there were missed shots, but the ones he did take were not professional by any means and as a photographer with the 9 years experience as he states, his results should have been magazine quality. Unfortunately, we can not redo this day and we now have to rely on other photos that people took from their cell phones or camera to create our own wedding album.

2017-12-24T07:22:43 Response from the vendor

....

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Alyssa M

Couture Bridal Photography Rocks! We had such a great time having Alfredo and his team photograph our wedding day. He was fun, professional, and made us comfortable from our engagement session through to our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Alyssa G

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Keyta A

Alfredo Valentine and his team of professional photographers at NYCouture Bridal Photography are amazing to work with. They were informative and made us feel like a part of the creative process throughout the wedding day. We received our images way faster than expected fully... Read More edited and ordering our album was easy and fun. The best part is we save so much money considering the high cost of wedding photography in New York City and receive the same if not better quality and artistry with Alfredo, who is a FearlessPhotographers.com member. My whole wedding photography experience was a absolutely stellar and I completely recommend NYCouture Bridal Photography to any couple looking for the very best Wedding Photography at the best prices!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Samantha L

Alfredo and Couture Bridal Photography were the most amazing photographers I interviewed in all of south Florida. Wedding Photography was the most important aspect of our wedding at the Biltmore in Coral Gables Florida. Not only was the photography stellar, the whole wedding... Read More photography experience from the minute we spoke on the phone to getting our albums was beyond our imagination. Alfredo, the owner was accommodating, helpful and insightful on every aspect of our wedding photography. He was a pleasure to have with us during the wedding day and just a really nice and professional person to work with. Couture Bridal Photography and its photographers really lived up to their reputation as the best in south Florida!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Derek C

What can I even say! Alfredo is positively a class act. I was referred by my best friend to his services at Couture Bridal Photography and spoke with him with my Fiancee. We we're both taken back at the class act he and the company were and decided to use him as our photographer... Read More in Cancun. The pictures came out incredible. The turnaround for the pictures wasn't as long as I've heard. Plus, his personality and ambiance really was fun to work with. Our shots are just as my wife wanted them. So thankful to use their services. He should be ranked more than 5 stars!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Michelle S

I have such admiration for the guys and girls at Couture Bridal Photography. They are by far the most authentic, talented, caring and helpful Wedding Photography professionals hands down in South Florida. They worked with my husband and I to make the best of our wedding day... Read More timeline for amazing portraits and captured candid moments. We opted to go all the way with Couture Bridal Photography and book out engagement photography with them, wedding photography, we ordered prints, and several custom Graphistudio photo books I was able to have made to my exact style. We also purchased several large prints and referred them to a family member who is now booking Alfredo for her wedding in Arizona in 2018. If you want the best wedding photography anywhere book Couture Bridal Photography.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Gabriella V

Couture Bridal Photography was the only choice for our wedding photography. We searched, contacted, met, and researched just about every wedding photographer and photography studio in South Florida and the one that stood out to us was Alfredo and his team at Couture Bridal... Read More Photography. They were professional, fun, friendly, accommodating and extremely helpful leading up to our wedding day. If you are looking to a top notch wedding photographer Couture Bridal Photography is the only one to choose!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Krista N

I am not one for many words, but Couture Bridal Photography lead by Alfredo Valentine, was the most amazing vendor to deal with when putting together my wedding and on wedding day. I have the most amazing wedding pictures I have ever seen and my friends and family that have... Read More gotten married over the last few years are wishing they had discovered Alfredo. The best part of Alfredo and his Couture Bridal Photography team, was his ability to incorporate the style of photography I wanted with his own style to make every image purely spectacular. He was helpful from day one and I will recommend him to anyone and everyone I know and meet. Thank you, so much Alfredo for making my wedding that much more memorable and special!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Debra S

We contacted Couture Bridal Photography and spoke to Alfredo Valentine, through a referral through a friend when seeking the vendors for our wedding at The Vineyards at Aquebogue in Riverhead NY. We were fully aware of having to fly in Alfredo and his team if we chose him. We... Read More reviewed his prior work through images on his website and Alfredo was the best fit for the type and style of wedding photography we wanted with an $8,000 dollar budget. Alfredo, who surprisingly is originally from New York added a pre-wedding session in Central Park and we also did photo shoots in different locations throughout NYC on Thursday and did a last minute walk through of The Vineyards at Aquebogue on Friday. Wedding day was amazing and Alfredo and his assistant made the day so less stressful. We had planned for a 90 minute Cocktail hour for time to do portraits in the Vineyard without being rushed and our entire experience was beyond pleasant. Alfredo and his team were professional, fun and helpful throughout the whole process. I completely recommend Couture Bridal Photography, as the best Wedding Photography studio in the United States, most definitely in Florida and New York. Dont be sorry book Couture Bridal Photography

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Erica G

Couture Bridal Photography is the best. Hire Couture Bridal Photography and get Alfredo or Giovanni or both for your wedding day. They are the best in Florida and they do destination Weddings anywhere in the world. I found them by accident and I flew them out to California for... Read More my wedding. They provided the better wedding photography than the big names in Orange County and better pricing, even with the flights for Alfredo and his assistant. Two of my bridesmaids and 3 family members are booking them for their weddings in NYC, Portland and Italy because they loved the pictures they took and how friendly and helpful they were. BOOK COUTURE BRIDAL PHOTOGRAPHY FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

When we began our search for the perfect wedding photographer for our wedding, we had specific requirements based on learning about wedding photography. We were willing to go to any extreme in order to find and book a wedding photographer that was more of an artist and searched... Read More every where from NYC to California for the very best wedding photographer we could find sparing no expense. We kept on seeing one name pop up in out online searches, and we decided to view their website and were astonished with the beautiful work. We called and spoke to Alfredo, who was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. We arranged a meeting and found Alfredo to be very informative and attentive to what we were looking for. Additionally, he was willing and able to work with us regarding a non-disclosure agreement, due to several guests and family members needing the utmost privacy due to their celebrity status. We scheduled a 3 hour engagement session at Vizcaya and within a few days we received some a few teasers which we found spectacular and decided Alfredo and his Couture Bridal Photography team would be the obvious choice for our wedding day. On our wedding day Alfredo and Giovanni along with their respective assistants were simply amazing. They guided and directed us and our bridal parties with patience and understanding and were fun to work with. Our guests raved about their interactions with Alfredo and Giovanni, and raved about their professionalism and friendliness. We received our pictures several weeks later and were amazed at each and every detail captured by Alfredo and Giovanni throughout our wedding day. Each image perfect and complimentary to the images that preceded or followed. We ordered Alfredo's amazing GraphiStudio albums which are made in Italy for our parents and ourselves and could be happier. If your seeking the very best in wedding photography anywhere in the US, I definitely and wholeheartedly recommend Couture Bridal Photography!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Valerie M

Couture Bridal Photography aren't Wedding Photographers, they're Wedding Photography artists. Everything from our engagement session to our wedding day and our wedding albums was nothing short of breathtaking. If you want the best experience with a wedding photographer, hire... Read More Couture Bridal Photography! Alfredo and his team are the most incredible individuals we have ever met and they are beyond passionate and helpful in making not only your wedding photography fun, but they make getting through your wedding day a completely fun experience!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Wendy V

Alfredo and his team are nothing short of amazing. The most professional, talented, and friendly people of all the photographers my husband and I interviewed when planning our wedding. If you were to Google "Fort Lauderdale Wedding Photographers", We called and met with... Read More everyone on the first 3 pages and Couture Bridal Photography was the top choice! Alfredo photographed our engagement session, our pre-wedding session and our wedding day with his talented assistant. Alfredo not only was fun to have with us on wedding day, he was quickly the fan favorite of my family and friends who are now looking to book him for their weddings. I completely and whole heartedly recommend Alfredo and his Couture Bridal Photography team for your wedding photography anywhere. You wont find such a professional and talented Wedding Photographer anywhere else, and you wont find someone as kind and caring either!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Micheal S

Couture Bridal Photography is the best. They blew us away with every single one of their pictures and we had a blast throughout our wedding day. If you want the best Wedding Photography you have to hire the best of Wedding Photography, which is Couture Bridal Photography!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lourdes P

Simply amazing. This is the Wedding Photography company to hire in South Florida. Alfredo and his company Couture Bridal Photography are top notch and truly are the best rated Wedding Photography company in South Florida!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Brittany W

I am so happy with Couture Bridal Photography. My husband and I are overwhelmed with our pictures from our amazing wedding day. Alfredo and his team are beyond amazing. They were fun, professional, easy to get along with and amazingly creative. Couture Bridal Photography is the... Read More absolute best in the world and I love them for all they did for us before, during and after our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Shannon M

Couture Bridal Photography did the most incredible job on my wedding day! The Wedding Photography I received was beyond what my husband and I expected for the money we paid. We had initially looked into hiring a very popular wedding photography studio in Fort Lauderdale that has... Read More a great reputation and a long family history, but after accidentally stumbling across Alfredo while considering the first photographers, it was a no brainer. Alfredo and Giovanni produce comparable if not better wedding photography for under $6500 for 10 hours with Italian hand made wedding albums and all our images edited and delivered full resolution without water marks. The team was amazing with our guests and were a pleasure to have along with us on our wedding day. Book Couture Bridal Photography for your wedding anywhere!