Spectacular Authentic Cuban Cigar Roller Show !

Have one of our master Cuban rollers at your event to hand roll your special cigar for your guest. From corporate functions to weddings, bachelor parties or just that special get together with family or friends. Our package includes our Cuban Master roller with 20 years of experience rolling cigars using the traditional Cuban techniques. Our cigar hostess will assist in cutting, lighting our premium cigars and educating your guest on the cigar rolling process. We provide personalized cigar bands for your special event also many options to choose from. " We are not just trying to sell you a cigar but introduce you a lifestyle"

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

8019 N. Himes Ave. Suite 502, Tampa, FL Tampa Bay Area & West Coast of Florida (813) 833-1398

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kristina R

I would highly recommend hiring Covadonga Cigars for any event. It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding reception. We wanted an unique experience for our guests and they certainly delivered. Everyone enjoyed them and are still raving about how they were some of... Read More the best cigars they have ever had!

2016-11-29T14:53:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. All of us here at Covadonga Cigars have a passion for what we do. Customer satisfaction is our first priority.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Tiffany B

Hiring Rolando and his team to come to our wedding was one of the best decisions ever! I invited them as a surprise for my husband and it was a HUGE hit with everyone!! It was such a unique experience for our guests and many friends and family said these were some of the best... Read More cigars they have ever had. I would highly recommend!

Meet The President

Rolando A. Reyes

Born in Cienfuegos, Cuba from a family with deep roots in the cigar trade. After completing my college degrees I decided to pursue my passion for the cigar industry, founding Covadonga Cigar Inc. Leading Covadonga Cigars I have obtained international experience in the cigar industry in order to offer our clients the highest quality cigar products. Supported on the traditional experience of the Cuban master rollers from the greatest cigar manufacturing countries.