Craft Farms Golf Resort

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club

Planning

3840 Cotton Creek Circle, Gulf Shores, AL (251) 968-3206

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Loti M

Craft Farms is a beautiful place for a wedding! The staff and Candice Workman are AMAZING!! They went out of their way to make sure my daughters wedding was perfect. I would like to say that the wedding was held as hurricane Nate approached and with a few minor changes it went... Read More as planned! Candice and her crew really know what they are doing and I don’t believe we could have done it without them!! The food was delicious! The ceremony and reception almost flawless except for the weather! I highly recommend Craft Farms for the perfect wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Andrea S

Craft Farms was outstanding! They were able to accommodate us on such short notice. The staff members were so welcoming and generous!!! Candice was quick to respond to our messages and helped make us feel comfortable! It was the best day of our lives and we are so thankful. We'd... Read More recommend anyone to Craft Farms!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ashton M

Candice & her staff are nothing short of amazing! We booked this venue with plans to have our ceremony outside in the courtyard but Hurricane Nate put a damper in the plan. As stressed out as I was about having to change the ceremony site to inside the Clubhouse, Candice really... Read More bent over backwards for us to make sure our big Day was still perfect. The back up plan was such a success, I got so many compliments on the whole set up! I am so grateful Craft Farms had such flexibility to offer, given the circumstances of the weather! The wrap around porch was a perfect covered spot to have our pictures done since it was raining & they turned out perfect! There is a nice hotel almost walking distance so our out of town guests were actually able to book a room instead of driving home in the storm! The food at the reception was phenomenal & the service was five star! I’m local to the area so I am positive there is no other venue in this proximity that could out do Craft Farms Golf Resort! I can’t imagine us having that special day anywhere else!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Amy T

This is an amazing venue. Candace was very helpful from beginning to end. Our ceremony was perfect, could not have asked for anything better.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Sara-Jane N

Candice & the all the staff at Craft Farms were absolutely fantastic for our wedding. Everything went smoothly & they helped with everything from start to finish. Beautiful venue & so glad we chose Craft Farms for our wedding reception. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Jocelyn G

I am beyond satisfied with this staff and establishment. This venue is absolutely beautiful and affordable! Candice and her crew went above and beyond to ensure that our reception was a momentous occasion. They also worked harmoniously with our vendors. The food was great, the... Read More entire staff was friendly, helpful, accommodating, and professional. I cannot say enough about how well kept and beautiful this establishment is. I can't wait to see my pictures! I highly recommend this venue for any type of party, event, reception, etc. It is AMAZING and totally worth it!!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Blakeley N

This is truly one amazing venue. Candice and the Craft Farm's staff were very accommodating, friendly and professional. They worked so well with our vendors the day of the wedding, we never had to worry about one thing. We loved having our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception... Read More at the same location. It is such a beautiful site for photos and the food was great too!! Thank you so much for making our perfect day run so smoothly and being a part of our best day ever.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Anna S

This place is amazing to have a wedding or a reception! I had my wedding reception there this May! Candice was great to work with! She made everything so easy for me. I could not have asked for anything better for my wedding.

2017-06-01T12:09:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be a part of your BIG DAY! We wish you and Ethan all the best.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Crystal W

The venue is clean, beautiful and made for a elegant wedding reception. The food was absolutely AMAZING! We are still talking about how good our meal was. Definitely recommend Craft Farms for a wedding reception.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Blakeley W

My daughter had her wedding at Craft Farms in March 2017. It was everything she hoped for and more! Candice and her "team" were fabulous! They took care of everything. It's the perfect place for a wedding, dinner and dancing. I would highly recommend Craft Farms to anyone... Read More looking for a wedding or party venue.

2017-06-01T12:12:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Craft Farms to host Blakeley and Tony's wedding! We wish them all the best! Candice

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

My experience with Amy Hicks and Craft Farm's staff was the best! Anything I needed Amy handled or did her best to make happen! My husband and I had an amazing time from the first visit, to taste testing of food, all the way up to our wedding outside ceremony and inside club... Read More house for reception. We appreciate all your patience, hard work and effort put forth to making our big day special and beautiful! The venue is so beautiful and speak so much volume within itself we were sold at the sight of it. My husband and I would recommend Crafts Farm venue any day! Thanks again for everything, The Malone's😊

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Whitney W

My husband and I got married at Craft Farms in September. We had 200 guests with an outdoor patio wedding and indoor reception. IT WAS AMAZING. Amy was the event coordinator and made our part so simple. They were laid back and there to help. The food was absolutely... Read More incredible at a great price. The food and bev staff couldn't have been more accommodating the entire time we were there. I changed my mind on so many things throughout the 12 months we were planning it and they were so kind. We started get ready at 9am in the women's locker room for 330 pictures and a 6pm ceremony and it was perfect. The boys golfed (and you get a discount!) and absolutely loved the course. We were told by several people it was the best wedding they had ever been to because of the food, drinks, staff, atmosphere, etc. It was perfectly located only a mile from a Courtyard Marriott who coordinates very well with the staff here. People were able to walk or ride in the taxi shuttle we hired to avoid any drinking and driving. INCREDIBLE night. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding night. Thanks Craft Farms!!!

2015-11-10T16:26:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are honored to be a part of your special day!

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

My husband and I just got married in Gulf Shores two weeks ago. I live in St. Louis and planned the wedding online. I had never visited Craft Farms before, so I didn't know much about it, but I liked what I saw online. I contacted them and planned the rehearsal and reception... Read More by phone and email with them. Everything was simple and they took care of everything, including my personal requests. The staff was so friendly and accommodating and the food was delicious! We were so glad that we chose Craft Farms! Our rehearsal dinner and reception were perfect and it was because of the staff. We received many compliments about the delicious food and the elegance of the venue. All of our guests were impressed. I would HIGHLY recommend Craft Farms for your wedding reception!

2015-11-10T16:27:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear everything was perfect for your wedding day.

Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Mandy H

I always thought about having a wedding reception here, so when I finally got engaged it was the first place I thought of. It ended up being amazing and the staff was so helpful! Because it is already so beautiful, the venue required minimal decorating. Would definitely... Read More recommend Craft Farms!

2015-11-10T16:27:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five-star rating. We appreciate you considering Craft Farms.

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Kasey M

We had our wedding at Craft Farms this last September. It was wonderful! We had our ceremony outside of the Club house over looking the course and our reception inside. The food was delicious and the staff was awesome!!! They were quick to serve drinks, professional and... Read More friendly. The venue was so pretty at night. We were so happy with Craft Farms and would highly recommend it to anyone. They made our day so wonderful and were very accommodating to our wants/needs. Great venue, wonderful food, great staff, lovely view!

Best experience!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Mary Beth E

My wedding was on June 2, 2012. My fiance and I began planning with Craft Farms in the summer of 2011. The menu we picked out was absolutely amazing-stuff for everyone, and it was very affordable. I told them my budget and we worked out a menu that was GREAT and stayed within... Read More my means. Many of my guests have sought me out to specifically say that it was the best wedding food they have ever had. The club house is absolutely gorgeous, and Merritt and the staff are more than welcoming and supportive! Everyone made me feel welcome and like they truly cared about the way our wedding turned out. If I ever had questions about ANYTHING, Craft Farms was more than willing to help out, as well as guide us in the direction of vendors that would be beneficial to other parts of our wedding day (such as a place to rent chairs for our beach wedding ceremony!) The staff remembered what was important to us and when we needed help would always suggest things that fit our personality. Definitely an A+ in service! When we left the reception, we had a basket full of food and cake-and sparkling white grape juice-for us to eat after we left. It was such a simple, but nice gesture to make our wedding even more amazing, and made us feel like we were truly king and queen for a day.