Craft Farms Golf Resort

Planning

3840 Cotton Creek Circle, Gulf Shores, AL (251) 968-3206

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

My husband and I just got married in Gulf Shores two weeks ago. I live in St. Louis and planned the wedding online. I had never visited Craft Farms before, so I didn't know much about it, but I liked what I saw online. I contacted them and planned the rehearsal and reception... Read More by phone and email with them. Everything was simple and they took care of everything, including my personal requests. The staff was so friendly and accommodating and the food was delicious! We were so glad that we chose Craft Farms! Our rehearsal dinner and reception were perfect and it was because of the staff. We received many compliments about the delicious food and the elegance of the venue. All of our guests were impressed. I would HIGHLY recommend Craft Farms for your wedding reception!

2015-11-10T16:27:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear everything was perfect for your wedding day.

Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Mandy H

I always thought about having a wedding reception here, so when I finally got engaged it was the first place I thought of. It ended up being amazing and the staff was so helpful! Because it is already so beautiful, the venue required minimal decorating. Would definitely... Read More recommend Craft Farms!

2015-11-10T16:27:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five-star rating. We appreciate you considering Craft Farms.

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Kasey M

We had our wedding at Craft Farms this last September. It was wonderful! We had our ceremony outside of the Club house over looking the course and our reception inside. The food was delicious and the staff was awesome!!! They were quick to serve drinks, professional and... Read More friendly. The venue was so pretty at night. We were so happy with Craft Farms and would highly recommend it to anyone. They made our day so wonderful and were very accommodating to our wants/needs. Great venue, wonderful food, great staff, lovely view!

Best experience!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Mary Beth E

My wedding was on June 2, 2012. My fiance and I began planning with Craft Farms in the summer of 2011. The menu we picked out was absolutely amazing-stuff for everyone, and it was very affordable. I told them my budget and we worked out a menu that was GREAT and stayed within... Read More my means. Many of my guests have sought me out to specifically say that it was the best wedding food they have ever had. The club house is absolutely gorgeous, and Merritt and the staff are more than welcoming and supportive! Everyone made me feel welcome and like they truly cared about the way our wedding turned out. If I ever had questions about ANYTHING, Craft Farms was more than willing to help out, as well as guide us in the direction of vendors that would be beneficial to other parts of our wedding day (such as a place to rent chairs for our beach wedding ceremony!) The staff remembered what was important to us and when we needed help would always suggest things that fit our personality. Definitely an A+ in service! When we left the reception, we had a basket full of food and cake-and sparkling white grape juice-for us to eat after we left. It was such a simple, but nice gesture to make our wedding even more amazing, and made us feel like we were truly king and queen for a day.