Bringing the Michelin Star to your Wedding

Crateful Catering is an innovative Michelin Star catering company helmed by Executive Chef Cristina Bowerman taking its clients through a one-of-a-kind international culinary experience with an elegant european touch. Thanks to a carefully trained staff, Crateful Catering’s signature is sophistication in every detail, customizing each event to the client’s need, taking pride in originality and uniqueness, always paired with the search for perfection. We know how important the wedding day is for our couples and our only objective is to simply make it the most magical experience they had in their lives.

Cuisine

American, French, Italian, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Greater Los Angeles Area & Orange County (310) 990-9022

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Masha B

I hired Crateful to cater my sister’s wedding after being referred to them by a good friend of mine. The whole process from our first chat over the phone to the execution of the event was smooth and all of her guests loved the menu that the Crateful team put together for us. I... Read More would totally recommend them to anyone I love for their big day! 5 stars!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Giulia L

I've been to my best friend's wedding and I was completely amazed by the food. It was so delicious I decided to call Carteful for my wedding as well. I would recommend it to whoever is planning an event!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016

Italian cuisine is definitely the most popular above all others in today's world. Everyone truly love the ingredients as well as the vast assortment of recipes but the Italian experience is in my opinion what it counts the most when it comes down to have homemade food catered... Read More at your special event. Crateful is the ultimate Italian experience, they are not just able to bring a sophisticated taste of Italy in their recipes, with an extraordinary attention to their ingredients but their food is an element of connection between cultures, a seductive mechanism that create harmony between your palate and your heart. They have been catering all my events since my wedding

Meet The Director of Sales

Chad Stalbaum (Dir. of Sales) & Emanuele Ponzo (C.E.O.)

Events have played a huge part in my life. I have produced and catered weddings for relatives, friends, friends of friends and no matter how well I knew my clients my main goal has always been to make sure the couple had the best day in their lives. Any event should be an experience. I pride myself to always provide creative ways to translate my clients’ dreams into reality. Through my role as Director of Sales at Crateful, I was able to master the culinary art of catering sophisticated meals. I am looking forward to joining you on this beautiful journey!