CRATEFUL Catering

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Greater Los Angeles Area & Orange County (424) 666-1883

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Morgan C

Everything was magical! The food was delicious, and the staff was wonderful- SO professional, helpful, kind. My coordinators, family and guests all noted they were great and really awesome to work with. I could not agree more. The Crateful planning team was quick in... Read More responsiveness from start to finish. They were happy to accommodate (most deliciously, I might add) all of our dietary needs- Yummy GF and Vegan options, nut free too!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Masha B

I hired Crateful to cater my sister’s wedding after being referred to them by a good friend of mine. The whole process from our first chat over the phone to the execution of the event was smooth and all of her guests loved the menu that the Crateful team put together for us. I... Read More would totally recommend them to anyone I love for their big day! 5 stars!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Giulia L

I've been to my best friend's wedding and I was completely amazed by the food. It was so delicious I decided to call Carteful for my wedding as well. I would recommend it to whoever is planning an event!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016

Italian cuisine is definitely the most popular above all others in today's world. Everyone truly love the ingredients as well as the vast assortment of recipes but the Italian experience is in my opinion what it counts the most when it comes down to have homemade food catered... Read More at your special event. Crateful is the ultimate Italian experience, they are not just able to bring a sophisticated taste of Italy in their recipes, with an extraordinary attention to their ingredients but their food is an element of connection between cultures, a seductive mechanism that create harmony between your palate and your heart. They have been catering all my events since my wedding