Stylish American Bistro for Rehearsal Dinners

Situated in a convenient location adjacent to the train station in downtown Fairfield, Crave serves New American cuisine with Italian influences. Chef Rigo Lino offers delicious comfort food and customizes menus for each event. The space features a large bar with dining tables, and a private dining room with a private bar and separate entrance for private events. Let Crave create a specialty cocktail just for your event, among other added touches that will make your event memorable. Open bar packages and prix fixe menus are available. Screen/AV 60 Seated, 100 Reception

Restaurant

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Day After Brunch

52 Sanford St, Fairfield, CT (203) 292-8080
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Danielle C

I hosted my sisters shower here and it couldn't have been more of a perfect and smooth event. The staff helped so much and the food was delicious. The private dining room with its own bar really gave it a private and intimate vibe. Peyton their chalkboard artist was able to... Read More custom design their chalkboards to the shower theme and it was included in the event price. She did a great job too! I'd highly recommend working with Crave for any event. The staff accidentally broke one of my cake stands and the owner ordered me a new one to replace it the very next day without hassle, which was so nice of him.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Andrea V

Crave has the perfect dining space for a private event! The decor is rustic Italian, but modern, and it features a private entrance for guests, access to baths, and a private bar. Everyone complemented the food, drinks and attentive service. Staff was friendly and also helped my... Read More sister when setting up the decor. If you're looking to book an event in Fairfield area, their dining room really is the prefect space!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Susan G

I hosted a bridal shower for my future daughter-in-law in June of 2017. It was a smashing success! I received rave reviews from my guests regarding the food, service and atmosphere. Yanni, the owner, was more than accommodating to all of my requests. He will offer you many... Read More options and then work with you to ensure that everything runs smoothly the day of your event. I would highly recommend Crave 52 for your next event. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Anne B

We hosted a rehearsal dinner at Crave 52 in October for about 50 people. The food was great, the service/staff was fantastic and the atmosphere was perfect for "the night before." They even suggested a great florist for the event. I would use them again for other events.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Samantha A

My baby shower was held at Crave in September of 2016. Crave outdid themselves from the menus made for the food being served to the employees who gave exceptional service to make my day exceptional! Crave provided a unique different flare to my baby shower making an ordinary... Read More party not so ordinary and specific to my liking! The meat & cheese board is to die for! The staff went above and beyond with the service provided and the decor of the room provided a cozy, warm environment for the essential Fall day!!! I recommend this restaurant to everyone I know and would definitely host events here in the future! Thank you Crave for exceeding my expectations!!!!

Meet The Events Director

Yanni Taxiltaridis

Seasoned restaurateur Yanni Taxiltaridis, along with Chef Rigo Lino and the entire Crave Team will customize your rehearsal dinner, bridal and baby showers, milestone celebrations, and morning-after Sunday Brunch. Years of experience and a passion for the hospitality industry, Yanni's hands-on apporach will ensure a flawless event.