Your day. Your vision. Our food.

We pride ourselves on the connections we make with our couples throughout the planning process. There is nothing we love more than seeing your vision come to life with exceptional ingredients, perfect presentation, and flawless service. The icing on the cake? Our classically trained pastry chef who can create the wedding cake of your dreams! Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, and you should enjoy every second of it. Let us worry about the food and service so you can enjoy it!

Cuisine

American, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

2100 Summer Street NE , Minneapolis , MN (952) 562-5620

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Jake W

Crave is the full-meal-deal for your catering needs! They have a HUGE menu with a wide variety of cuisines- and they do it all really well which makes it impossible to decide! Once you think you have things narrowed down, they invite you and your SO to a tasting at their... Read More restaurant and serve you a bunch of other amazing dishes that make you want to rearrange your menu all over again because it's so good! Whatever food you choose will end up being delicious and then you can go back and forth about cake design, flavors, etc. like my wife and I did- until about a week before the wedding. They are total pros though and their pastry chef executed a beautiful cake design that we loved. Food, dessert, and wonderful day-of execution from front of house and back of house team. Of course it all comes with a price but we found them very competitive against other caterers and in our opinion a great value for quality and service.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Susan P

We can't say enough about the service and quality of CRAVE catering . From the first second we met Samantha we knew that it would be a wonderful event. The caterer and the venue staff worked together to create the evening we had hoped for. Our guests still talk about what... Read More they call "the event of the year!" Food was excellent!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Tori H

Loved working with Heidi at Crave!!! She made sure everything was perfect! She visited the property multiple times prior to the wedding and was there on the day of as well, which I soooo appreciated!!! Heidi was incredibly accommodating with some of our weirder ideas like... Read More having a "coffee cottage" by the lake in addition to everything else... My guests loved the flavored coffee bar and cake pops! Dinner was fantastic! The butternut squash ravioli was a late addition (less than a week before) but a delicious one! Thank you to Heidi and your entire catering team for helping make my wedding day the best day ever!!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Erika F

Crave was so great to work with leading up to my wedding and the night of. I worked mostly with Heidi leading up to the wedding and she was so pleasant, easy to work with and organized. It really made me feel at ease going into my wedding day. The staff was so sweet the day... Read More of my wedding. I was so impressed by how professional and accommodating all of the waitstaff was. They really did an awesome job.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Jill H

We used CRAVE for appetizers, dinner, and cake, and they did a great job with all of them. The dinner service was very efficient and the cake looked exactly how we had imagined it. Everyone was very responsive and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Jenna A

We enjoyed working with Crave catering while planning our wedding. Heidi was quick to respond and answered all of our questions. The day of the staff was courteous, professional and pleasant to work with. The food was great and was warm when serve to our nearly 200 guests. We... Read More ordered our cake through Crave and our guests loved the chocolate ganache cake. I would recommend working with Crave for future events.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Georgie S

Appetizers were great. Dinner rolls were served while still almost frozen in center. Chicken was dry and overdone. Not impressed.

2016-09-27T10:53:19 Response from the vendor

We take unsatisfactory feedback very serious and would like to know which event you attended where you received this meal? We would like the opportunity to discuss and find a way to compensate. Please contact us directly at [email protected] or 952-562-5620

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Sara W

Samantha is the best. She had to step in after other staff members left the company. She made it a personal and professional responsibility to ensure everything went perfectly smooth for our wedding. She was even out there serving food! The food was absolutely delicious and all... Read More of our guests commented on how amazing the appetizers and dinner were. We are so happy we had the opportunity to work with Samantha and would recommend CRAVE Catering to anyone that asked. Thank you! Sara and Jonathan Confeld

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

CRAVE did a wonderful job and helped us create a custom menu that was the perfect fit for our outdoor wedding! Service, food and staff all amazing!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Sarah S

I had a choice of six caterers for our wedding- we did tastings at several and got price quotes from all of them. Crave was a really great value! Their customer service was amazing. On the wedding day, everyone received their food quickly- and it was delicious!! I had at... Read More least 5 people approach me at the wedding and tell me it was the best wedding food they ever had. They also provided our dessert (we didn't do a wedding cake) which made things easy and, once again, it was all really good! I would recommend Crave catering without hesitation.

Incredible!

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Angela T

Our wedding was so beautiful and I really have to think all the people at crave catering for making that possible! Food is the best in the industry and presented very well! Everything was Perfect!!!!!!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Luka H

The food and service was amazing! I've never had such wonderful food at a wedding before!!

Amazing Meals and Service!

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Jenny M

We had a great experience working with Noelle at CRAVE, who was able to accommodate all of our catering needs for our wedding. The food was fantastic, with guests still raving about it, and the dessert and late night snack bar was almost gone when my husband and I had a... Read More chance to go over there! We were also very impressed with the courteous wait staff, especially the gentleman who was assigned to our head table.

Great Catering!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Kristen A

We had a wonderful experience with CRAVE. Many of our guests commented how good the food was (which rarely happens at a wedding). They were very attentive to our budget and needs, and service the day of was excellent. Aside from something crashing in the kitchen during our... Read More speeches and making a huge noise, everything was great!