Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

1120 West Fairmont Drive, Suite 4, Tempe, AZ Nationwide (480) 840-0202

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Ashley O

We used Cre8ive for our wedding and could not recommend this rental company more. Jayne and Lisa were incredible to work with! From the beginning, their communication was superb- always pleasant and responsive. Anyone who has planned a big event will know that the rentals change... Read More most frequently, and a communicative and friendly interaction is essential. They were absolutely wonderful. The quality of their inventory also exceeded our expectations. We ordered various wooden benches and tables that were very beautiful in our setting, and their linens were beautiful. We also had to rent a tent last minute due to weather- which they helped us to transition the rentals and layout seamlessly. We are so happy we worked with Cre8ive and would recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful rentals and professional, knowledgable and extremely friendly service!

Perfect, Friendly Staff --WORTH IT!

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Jennifer D

Cre8ive Event Rentals truly made the night spectacular. We used their linens, chairs, dance floor and lighting… All I can say is what a difference it made – BEAUTIFUL. Received several comments from guests that this was the most beautiful wedding they have been too. The staff... Read More was great to work with and the set up/break down crew was on time, efficient, and great to work with. Thank you Cre8ive for making my event beautiful!

High quaility rental at reasonable price- very dep

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Paula N

I planned my reception myself and used Creative Events for a big part of my site- ranging from the tables to table cloths to the beautiful white dance floor. The staff there, Lisa, in particular, was a joy to work with- very responsive and patient (which was great as my order... Read More changed a lot of times). They delivered and picked up everything exactly as promised and were very professional and fast. They also have tons to choose from and will help you make the best choice for your money. Pricing was competitive too. Highly recommend!