Cre8ive Wedding Films

Within the universe. Travel fees are minimal.

Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

8008 Slide Rd Suite #5, Lubbock, TX Within the universe. Travel fees are minimal. (806) 470-5619

LOVED THEM!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Racheal J

Contact Cre8ive was awesome for us! They added to our package the ability to have a link so my family that could not make it can watch the video online. They sent two people and they were both awesome! Meshed well with my photographer and got all of the shots we wanted! Amazing... Read More work!

Disappointed

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Justine A

I had gotten a reference to Delta Jamma from a friend who had them DJ her wedding. First off the announced our names wrong..literally the wrong name entirely. They gave my husband the name of Taylor (his name is Andrew) and no there wasn't anyone else in our wedding party named... Read More Taylor. They were very loud after being asked to turn the music down they did not. They also thought it was a good idea to dance with the girls that were single there. I did not pay them to party, I paid them to DJ. I understand that you want to meet people but please do not neglect the job that you were hired to do. Overall I was very upset and disappointed with their lack of professionalism and blatant disregard for apologizing for their HUGE mistake.