Creamery 201

Fort Atkinson, WI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Your Vision . . . Our Location

Our Industrial Venue is waiting for you! 15,000 square feet, windows all around, pillars and columns waiting for you to make it your own. Call today for a tour and start planning tomorrow!

Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Historic Venue, Loft

Bar + Drinks

201 N Main Street, Fort Atkinson, WI (920) 723-7725

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Courtney N

Recently had my wedding at Creamery 201! Absolutely amazing venue! Katie does a great job making sure everything ran smoothly! She treated us like family and helped it to be an amazing day. Highly recommend Creamery 201 for any event.

2018-03-06T15:26:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a honor to share in your special day!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Tony F

I just had my wedding at Creamery 201 on March 10th. Everything was absolutely amazing thanks to Katie and her staff. They made sure everything was perfect and that my vision of what my wedding would look like, would come true. They worked with me every step of the way and were... Read More very helpful answering all of my questions. All of our guests loved the venue and thought it was classy, elegant, and a nice change of pace from the typical venue. As someone who planned my wedding on my own, and on a budget, I highly recommend Creamery 201 to anyone looking to have a fabulous wedding in a unique place. The rental fee does include some things like tables, chairs, and table linens. They have two bar stations, and you can bring in all of your own vendors for DJ, catering, and rental services. The venue would fit anyone's style with its modern industrial look, but with a classic ballroom feel. If you want to have a great wedding that people won't be able to stop talking about, choose Creamery 201!!! -Kaylin