Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Springville, UT

Great invitations for an even better price!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Rebecca W

When I found these invitations on Etsy I thought they were too good to be true, but they were so much better than I ever could have anticipated for the price! They were beautiful and easy to assemble. Dee was amazing and made them look exactly how I wanted them. She responded to... Read More e-mails quickly and we had our invitations sooner than anticipated. I would definitely recommend these invitations!

Beautiful Invites

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Leslie T

I got the package that included invites, thank you's, gift cards, address stickers, and lots more. The price was great and they were beautiful. Very professional and elegant. Great fast service with lots of communication to ensure I got exactly what I wanted.

Great!

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Brittany N

Great to work with and quick responses!

Perfect and Affordable

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Megan B

I found creating paper memories through etsy and used them for both our save the dates and invitations. They were both beautiful, easy to assemble, and extremely affordable. Both sets matched our theme and colors perfectly and came with everything including return address... Read More labels. Customer service was kind and quick in responding. Definitely recommend!

great value!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Hillary P

I found this company through Etsy, and I made a decision on a whim to order our wedding invitations from them and I am glad I did! I was contacted that same night from a woman at the company saying she received my order and that she would send me a first draft the next day. True... Read More to her word, she did! This company was easy to work with, and made the process stress free! The paper quality of our invitations was very nice and we were impressed with how the invitations looked. There was some simple assembly required, but it was worth it. Very budget friendly and great quality!

Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 4/22/2012 Tina T

I cannot begin to describe how phenomenal this company is. The owner, Dee, was so helpful and patient! The invitations were very unique (come with calendar stickers and nugget candy wrappers)! I got so many compliments on our invitations and she made them personalized just how... Read More we wanted them. I felt as though she had a personal investment in helping things to go smoothly. She also did our wedding programs and thank yous! The best part is, we ended up paying less than 1/6 of what comparable invitations from a large company would cost! VERY highly recommend her!! :)