Creative Cake Factory

South Florida- Broward, Dade, & Palm Beach County

Luxurious Wedding Cakes

We are accepting orders until August 31, 2016.

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

2904 East Commercial Blvd,, Fort Lauderdale, FL
South Florida- Broward, Dade, & Palm Beach County

Wow! Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Melanie G

Nancy is an artist and her cakes are beautiful and delicious! Everyone at my wedding raved about how unique and perfect my cake looked and how phenomenal it tasted. If you need a specialty cake, Creative Cake Factory is where you should go!

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Tasleem n

Our cake was designed for an Indian wedding. With Nancy's help my husband and I selected the moroccan pillows since it went well with the decor. Our cake was not only beautiful it tasted heavenly too, we were a little skeptical in the beginning since a lot of wedding cakes are... Read More not moist. But at Creative Cakes its a different story Nancy, made an amazing cake and it tasted just as good as it looked too. We had relatives from all over the world, they are still raving about this cake. Overall, My husband and I are completely satisfied and would recommend Creative Cakes to everyone.

We keep coming back

Reviewed on 5/31/2010 DANIELLE M

As a baker, having a great tasting cake was actually more important than the design. I tasted Creative Cake Factory's sample at a Macy's bridal show and was immediately hooked! I have never tasted such exceptional flavors and combination as with these cakes! Nancy was kind... Read More enough to do a sampling for us and demonstrated her remarkable creativity and artistic ability so much that we were confident to leave the design in her capable hands. The result was stunning beyond our expectations and the guests still rave about how it was the best cake they have ever eaten. We love it - and Nancy - so much that we ordered an additional cake just to take on our honeymoon and another cake when we were in the area around our anniversary. We plan on additional orders every time we visit the area and highly recommend Creative Cake Factory for any occasion. Oh, and besides the amazing taste, the price was affordable and actually better than other area bakers who had lesser quality. Nancy even delivered it 50 miles to my wedding!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Lauren R

Nancy was so extremely helpful and kind. I am so indecisive but she made the whole process easy. The cake was stunning to look at and the taste was delicious. We are so glad that she was one of the choices that our venue had. All my guests loved the flavors we chose. Thank you... Read More Nancy for being apart of our special day!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

Nancy was amazing and creates the most beautiful, delicious cakes. She was so prepared at our tasting, showed us some examples based on our design ideas and treated us to cake tastings that were nothing short of YUM! We had a hard time picking our favorites they were so good.... Read More Leading up to our event, she was very responsive and confirmed without us needing to even reach out. I already recommended Creative Cake Factory to a friend, and highly recommend to future brides. We loved our cake so much, the morning after the wedding we sat on our hotel balcony eating leftovers. :)

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Alison B

We selected Creative Cake Factory out of 3 cake vendors we could pick from through our venue. I appreciated Nancy's quick response and working with my and my husbands work schedule to find a good date and time for the tasting. We already had ordered cupcakes through another... Read More bakery so we knew the flavor we wanted would be unique. When we tried the Vanilla Rum flavor it was an easy decision. Nancy created the perfect image of how I pictured my wedding cake to be! And the flavor was incredible! I'm already debating taking the top tier out of the freezer a year in advance :)

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Krystee R

Nancy was awesome! My cake was one of the best parts of my wedding!! It was perfect and exactly what I wanted. Everyone commented on how delicious the cake was!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Brooke

The cake was beautiful and DELICIOUS! We got so many compliments on it :)

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Jayme H

Incredible! Nancy is fabulous and created two cakes for us ( one grooms cake and one wedding cake) and both were not only gorgeous but so delicious! Our guests said it was the best cake they have ever had! Nancy is wonderful to work with and will execute your vision to... Read More perfection!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Kelly M

Nancy's red velvet cake is the most amazing, delicious and moist cake you'll ever taste. My husband and I picked red velvet with a buttercream filling cake for our wedding and it was to die for. Everyone complimented how beautiful, elegant and tasty the cake was. My husband and... Read More I love red velvet cakes, so we have tried different cakes from different places, and nothing compares to Nancys red velvet cake. All i had to do is provide Nancy with a picture of the design we wanted for our cake, and she did her magic! She went above and beyond with everything. She was so helpful and was able to work with us, and for that I will be forever thankful. My nephew's 1st birthday is coming up and I will be ordering from Nancy, thats for sure.Thanks again! :)

Reviewed on 1/10/2016

Our cake was amazing! Nancy did a beautiful job. Everything was perfect! We got the lemon cake with raspberry filling. So yummy! Creative Cake Factory helped make our wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Brenda G

I used Creative Cake Factory for my wedding last month (Nov 14) because out of all the cake tasting I did it is the one we liked the most. Thankfully, we went with them because on our special day the cake exceeded our expectations. It was delicious and just beautiful! We went... Read More with a rustic semi naked cake with beautiful flowers. Everyone was complimenting us on the cake by how good it was and how beautiful it was. I highly recommend them! Nancy the owner is so sweet and helpful too. They also have really nice cake stands in gold and silver and different shapes to choose from.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Allison P

Nancy was amazing to work with! Very easy to communicate with and quick to respond to emails. The cake she created for our wedding was perfect and exactly what I had hoped for. She created a cake that was half red velvet with cream cheese frosting and half chocolate with... Read More chocolate filling that had little chocolate chips in it.. Both were DELICIOUS! We couldn't wait to eat the top layer we had to eat it the next day with our family because we were craving it! I can't wait to order another one! I definitely recommend Nancy and Creative Cake Factory.. You won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Laura S

Wow! The cake at our wedding was amazing! We had two flavors - tropical coconut and white almond raspberry. Both were delicious... And I'm not even a sweet eater! All of our guests kept coming up to us and raving about our cake!

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Julie O

Nancy is awesome! When we went for our tasting I had no idea how we would decide, because they all were so good. We finally chose the chocolate with the raspberry filling. Soooo delicious! Unfortunately I didn't get to eat any on our special day but our venue (The Addison) sent... Read More us home with a huge chunk of the cake. I wish they had sent us home with all that was left, if there even was any! Nancy, thank you so much for being a part of our day. I will definitely recommend Creative Cake Factory to anyone that says they need a cake.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Nancy was great to work with on designing a special simple cake for our wedding. Her artistic eye was awesome and the cake beautifully decorated. We chose the carrot cake and the guests raved about it. Kudos for a job well done!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 heather w

From the beginning, Nancy was so easy to contact! Fantastic service all around - she was answering my emails at 8 or 9 in the evening from her I-phone! Our wedding day included so many personal touches, but the desserts and treats really took the cake (no pun intended). We... Read More told her what we were looking for and she gave us great ideas. We loved that we were not limited with only having one flavor and one filling. Our 3 kinds of cupcakes chocolate bliss (AMAZING my mother was in the cupcake before my first dance she told me that the chocolate was the best she has ever had) this is coming a sweet tooth queen, carrot cake ANOTHER amazing cake and then my last pick was the Pineapple Coconut Cake my favorite out of all of them. Our guests raved about how delicious our cupcakes were, we also bought to-go cupcake holder as soon as they were put out there was no cupcakes left. Luckily, we set aside a few desserts before they were served for us to snack on after the wedding :) Creative Cake Factory is TOP NOTCH!!!! This was the BEST cupcakes we had in the entire city. They now have a new fan for life.

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Laurel K

Sorry this is a little late however my husband and I got married in January and we had a fairy tale wedding including the most beautiful cake ever. Nancy sat with us and took the time out of her busy schedule to make sure we had the most perfect cake possible. She took all my... Read More ideas and made it into a spectacle breathtaking cake. However not only was it beautiful but so DELICIOUS!!! Our guests couldn't have said anything more than how amazing the cake was. It was everything I have dreamt about plus more. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for the dream cake that is mouth watering delicious. Thank you Nancy for all your hard work and dedication. You truly take pride into every cake you make. Truly Ryan and Laurel Miller (1/3/15 at the Addison)

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Carrie W

Nancy was so easy to work with and her cake was fabulous. I had no worries. We placed our order a couple of months ahead and on the wedding day, our cake was on time, beautiful and exactly what the bride wanted. I would highly recommend Creative Cake Factory. You won't be... Read More disappointed. Thank you for being part an important part of our daughters wedding day. I will forward photos when I receive them.

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Edward H

Out of all the cakes we tasted The Creative Cake Factory stood out from the other highly recommended cake Artists. We chose the Pineapple Coconut Cake to keep with our Tropical Theme. Nancy is not only an Artist but a great listener and very professional to work with.... Read More Defina Nancy

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Jennifer R

Nancy at Creative Cake Factory was a rockstar! Currently living in Boston and planning long distance I needed someone I could rely on. When we came down to visit, Nancy was very thorough with us and helped to guide us through all of our decisions for the best possible options.... Read More She was very on point when sketching the rough draft of our wedding cake. She was open to all of my ideas and provided constructive feedback that always helped me feel secure with my decisions. The cake came out absolutely beautiful and it really captured our personalities with a dancing couple on top. We also ordered a groom's cake shaped like a the Florida Gators logo and that cake was so much fun. The colors were so vibrant and design on point. The guests loved the red velvet cake we chose and the presentation was elegant!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristin U

The Creative Cake Factory is amazing! The cakes are delicious; Nancy the baker/ owner is super easy to work with; and the final product that she produces will not disappoint. I would recommend all brides to give her a try. She will wow you at the cake tasting and impress all at... Read More the wedding!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristin U

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Krista M

Nancy was awesome! My wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! I came to her with a very different idea for a cake and she made it happen. I loved everything about it, it was perfect. Nancy was very easy to work with and all of her cake flavors were all so good...especially... Read More the red velvet!!! I still have guests raving about my cake. I could not be happier. I highly recommend using Creative Cake Factory for your wedding or any event.

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Christen B

I have to start off by saying I do not usually care for chocolate cake but when I tasted their flavor "chocolate bliss" I knew I wanted everyone to taste this cake. I want to thank how easy flowing the whole process was and how beautiful the cake turned out. Thank you Creative... Read More Cake Factory!