Creative Cake Factory

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Luxurious Wedding Cakes

Creative Cake Factory is a boutique cake company located in Fort Lauderdale that specializes in creating luxurious wedding cakes that are both beautiful and delicious. We offer several gourmet flavors, from scratch and baked to order. Offering one-on-one cake tasting and design appointments.

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

2904 East Commercial Blvd,, Fort Lauderdale, FL

Wow! Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Melanie G

Nancy is an artist and her cakes are beautiful and delicious! Everyone at my wedding raved about how unique and perfect my cake looked and how phenomenal it tasted. If you need a specialty cake, Creative Cake Factory is where you should go!

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Tasleem n

Our cake was designed for an Indian wedding. With Nancy's help my husband and I selected the moroccan pillows since it went well with the decor. Our cake was not only beautiful it tasted heavenly too, we were a little skeptical in the beginning since a lot of wedding cakes are... Read More not moist. But at Creative Cakes its a different story Nancy, made an amazing cake and it tasted just as good as it looked too. We had relatives from all over the world, they are still raving about this cake. Overall, My husband and I are completely satisfied and would recommend Creative Cakes to everyone.

We keep coming back

Reviewed on 5/31/2010 DANIELLE M

As a baker, having a great tasting cake was actually more important than the design. I tasted Creative Cake Factory's sample at a Macy's bridal show and was immediately hooked! I have never tasted such exceptional flavors and combination as with these cakes! Nancy was kind... Read More enough to do a sampling for us and demonstrated her remarkable creativity and artistic ability so much that we were confident to leave the design in her capable hands. The result was stunning beyond our expectations and the guests still rave about how it was the best cake they have ever eaten. We love it - and Nancy - so much that we ordered an additional cake just to take on our honeymoon and another cake when we were in the area around our anniversary. We plan on additional orders every time we visit the area and highly recommend Creative Cake Factory for any occasion. Oh, and besides the amazing taste, the price was affordable and actually better than other area bakers who had lesser quality. Nancy even delivered it 50 miles to my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Allison P

Nancy was amazing to work with! Very easy to communicate with and quick to respond to emails. The cake she created for our wedding was perfect and exactly what I had hoped for. She created a cake that was half red velvet with cream cheese frosting and half chocolate with... Read More chocolate filling that had little chocolate chips in it.. Both were DELICIOUS! We couldn't wait to eat the top layer we had to eat it the next day with our family because we were craving it! I can't wait to order another one! I definitely recommend Nancy and Creative Cake Factory.. You won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Laura S

Wow! The cake at our wedding was amazing! We had two flavors - tropical coconut and white almond raspberry. Both were delicious... And I'm not even a sweet eater! All of our guests kept coming up to us and raving about our cake!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Julie O

Nancy is awesome! When we went for our tasting I had no idea how we would decide, because they all were so good. We finally chose the chocolate with the raspberry filling. Soooo delicious! Unfortunately I didn't get to eat any on our special day but our venue (The Addison) sent... Read More us home with a huge chunk of the cake. I wish they had sent us home with all that was left, if there even was any! Nancy, thank you so much for being a part of our day. I will definitely recommend Creative Cake Factory to anyone that says they need a cake.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Nancy was great to work with on designing a special simple cake for our wedding. Her artistic eye was awesome and the cake beautifully decorated. We chose the carrot cake and the guests raved about it. Kudos for a job well done!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 heather w

From the beginning, Nancy was so easy to contact! Fantastic service all around - she was answering my emails at 8 or 9 in the evening from her I-phone! Our wedding day included so many personal touches, but the desserts and treats really took the cake (no pun intended). We... Read More told her what we were looking for and she gave us great ideas. We loved that we were not limited with only having one flavor and one filling. Our 3 kinds of cupcakes chocolate bliss (AMAZING my mother was in the cupcake before my first dance she told me that the chocolate was the best she has ever had) this is coming a sweet tooth queen, carrot cake ANOTHER amazing cake and then my last pick was the Pineapple Coconut Cake my favorite out of all of them. Our guests raved about how delicious our cupcakes were, we also bought to-go cupcake holder as soon as they were put out there was no cupcakes left. Luckily, we set aside a few desserts before they were served for us to snack on after the wedding :) Creative Cake Factory is TOP NOTCH!!!! This was the BEST cupcakes we had in the entire city. They now have a new fan for life.

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Laurel K

Sorry this is a little late however my husband and I got married in January and we had a fairy tale wedding including the most beautiful cake ever. Nancy sat with us and took the time out of her busy schedule to make sure we had the most perfect cake possible. She took all my... Read More ideas and made it into a spectacle breathtaking cake. However not only was it beautiful but so DELICIOUS!!! Our guests couldn't have said anything more than how amazing the cake was. It was everything I have dreamt about plus more. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for the dream cake that is mouth watering delicious. Thank you Nancy for all your hard work and dedication. You truly take pride into every cake you make. Truly Ryan and Laurel Miller (1/3/15 at the Addison)

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Carrie W

Nancy was so easy to work with and her cake was fabulous. I had no worries. We placed our order a couple of months ahead and on the wedding day, our cake was on time, beautiful and exactly what the bride wanted. I would highly recommend Creative Cake Factory. You won't be... Read More disappointed. Thank you for being part an important part of our daughters wedding day. I will forward photos when I receive them.

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Edward H

Out of all the cakes we tasted The Creative Cake Factory stood out from the other highly recommended cake Artists. We chose the Pineapple Coconut Cake to keep with our Tropical Theme. Nancy is not only an Artist but a great listener and very professional to work with.... Read More Defina Nancy

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Jennifer R

Nancy at Creative Cake Factory was a rockstar! Currently living in Boston and planning long distance I needed someone I could rely on. When we came down to visit, Nancy was very thorough with us and helped to guide us through all of our decisions for the best possible options.... Read More She was very on point when sketching the rough draft of our wedding cake. She was open to all of my ideas and provided constructive feedback that always helped me feel secure with my decisions. The cake came out absolutely beautiful and it really captured our personalities with a dancing couple on top. We also ordered a groom's cake shaped like a the Florida Gators logo and that cake was so much fun. The colors were so vibrant and design on point. The guests loved the red velvet cake we chose and the presentation was elegant!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristin U

The Creative Cake Factory is amazing! The cakes are delicious; Nancy the baker/ owner is super easy to work with; and the final product that she produces will not disappoint. I would recommend all brides to give her a try. She will wow you at the cake tasting and impress all at... Read More the wedding!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristin U

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Krista M

Nancy was awesome! My wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! I came to her with a very different idea for a cake and she made it happen. I loved everything about it, it was perfect. Nancy was very easy to work with and all of her cake flavors were all so good...especially... Read More the red velvet!!! I still have guests raving about my cake. I could not be happier. I highly recommend using Creative Cake Factory for your wedding or any event.

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Christen B

I have to start off by saying I do not usually care for chocolate cake but when I tasted their flavor "chocolate bliss" I knew I wanted everyone to taste this cake. I want to thank how easy flowing the whole process was and how beautiful the cake turned out. Thank you Creative... Read More Cake Factory!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

Nancy and Creative Cake Factory exceeded expectations for our wedding cake in April 2015. Not only did the cake look amazing, it tasted great! Everyone loved it. I would recommend this vendor for your occasion for sure.

Perfect Cake!

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Linda F

The most delicious and beautiful cake ! My guests could not stop telling me how much they loved it!

The Perfect Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Karen C

Creative Cake Factory was the best choice we made for our wedding! When I walked into the reception room the cake just made me smile from ear to ear. We worked with Nancy and she took my inspiration pictures and created the exact look I wanted! She had the best style in cake and... Read More really great flavors. We went with Coconut Key Lime and Red Velvet. It was perfect... and our guests are still talking about how delicious the cake was.

Amazing look and taste!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Lindsey E

Nancy at Creative Cakes made our wedding cake dream come true!!! Our guests all commented on how gorgeous it was and many people ate their entire tables' cake while the guests were up and dancing. Not even kidding. We highly recommend them to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 LeReva M

Guests could not stop raving about our wedding cake! They wanted more! Thanks to Creative Cake Factory, our wedding cake not only looked good, but it was DELICIOUS! Nancy did an amazing job, and our wedding cake looked exactly how I visioned it. Her prices are very reasonable,... Read More compared to other quotes that I received, and her work is fantastic!

DELISH wedding cake!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Irina K

Creative Cake Factory took into account our tastes and pictures, and created a wedding cake that truly encompassed our tastes :) We chose a custom cake of red velvet and almond white cake, with berry filling... and less sweet (sugar). We loved it, and it was actually a cake... Read More guests ate and loved, too! (you know how wedding cakes can sometimes be just "blah"). We showed CCF pictures, and the cake was pretty much what we expected. Great job, will order again!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Amanda C

My cake was perfect! I wanted a simple wedding cake that tasted great and that is what we got. I also wanted to suprise my husband with a mascot of his football team popping out the bottom of the cake and Nancy did a great job at this.

Exactly What I Envisioned

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 alexandra c

I contacted Nancy from Creative Cake Factory for the first time, just 2 weeks prior to my wedding! I know, CRAZY! Nancy was able to quickly schedule my tasting and even make me a flavor not in her available list which was delicious! Nancy was really a brides dream to work with.... Read More She always answered my emails quickly and went above and beyond to make my cake vision come to reality. i highly recommend CCF to any future brides.

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Jessica C

My wedding package through the addison included a cake through this company. The baker, nancy, was very nice and professional- when you could finally get in touch with her... It was extremely difficult to get a timely response from her. The cake turned out beautifully although... Read More it was a bit dry.