Creative Cake Factory

(49)

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Luxurious Wedding Cakes

Creative Cake Factory is a boutique cake company located in Fort Lauderdale that specializes in creating luxurious wedding cakes that are both beautiful and delicious. We offer several gourmet flavors, from scratch and baked to order. Offering one-on-one cake tasting and design appointments.

$$

By Appointment Only, Fort Lauderdale, FL

Wow! Fantastic!

5/19/2013 Melanie G

Nancy is an artist and her cakes are beautiful and delicious! Everyone at my wedding raved about how unique and perfect my cake looked and how phenomenal it tasted. If you need a specialty cake, Creative Cake Factory is where you should go!

Amazing

5/20/2011 Tasleem n

Our cake was designed for an Indian wedding. With Nancy's help my husband and I selected the moroccan pillows since it went well with the decor. Our cake was not only beautiful it tasted heavenly too, we were a little skeptical in the beginning since a lot of wedding cakes are not moist. But at Creative Cakes its a different story Nancy, made an amazing cake and it tasted just as good as it looked too. We had relatives from all over the world, they are still raving about this cake. Overall, My husband and I are completely satisfied and would recommend Creative Cakes to everyone.

We keep coming back

6/30/2009 DANIELLE M

As a baker, having a great tasting cake was actually more important than the design. I tasted Creative Cake Factory's sample at a Macy's bridal show and was immediately hooked! I have never tasted such exceptional flavors and combination as with these cakes! Nancy was kind enough to do a sampling for us and demonstrated her remarkable creativity and artistic ability so much that we were confident to leave the design in her capable hands. The result was stunning beyond our expectations and the guests still rave about how it was the best cake they have ever eaten. We love it - and Nancy - so much that we ordered an additional cake just to take on our honeymoon and another cake when we were in the area around our anniversary. We plan on additional orders every time we visit the area and highly recommend Creative Cake Factory for any occasion. Oh, and besides the amazing taste, the price was affordable and actually better than other area bakers who had lesser quality. Nancy even delivered it 50 miles to my wedding!

Amazing look and taste!!

2/06/2015 Lindsey E

Nancy at Creative Cakes made our wedding cake dream come true!!! Our guests all commented on how gorgeous it was and many people ate their entire tables' cake while the guests were up and dancing. Not even kidding. We highly recommend them to any bride!

BEAUTIFUL & DELICIOUS!!!

1/18/2015 LeReva M

Guests could not stop raving about our wedding cake! They wanted more! Thanks to Creative Cake Factory, our wedding cake not only looked good, but it was DELICIOUS! Nancy did an amazing job, and our wedding cake looked exactly how I visioned it. Her prices are very reasonable, compared to other quotes that I received, and her work is fantastic!

DELISH wedding cake!

12/31/2014 Irina K

Creative Cake Factory took into account our tastes and pictures, and created a wedding cake that truly encompassed our tastes :) We chose a custom cake of red velvet and almond white cake, with berry filling... and less sweet (sugar). We loved it, and it was actually a cake guests ate and loved, too! (you know how wedding cakes can sometimes be just "blah"). We showed CCF pictures, and the cake was pretty much what we expected. Great job, will order again!

Wedding Cake

7/25/2014 Amanda C

My cake was perfect! I wanted a simple wedding cake that tasted great and that is what we got. I also wanted to suprise my husband with a mascot of his football team popping out the bottom of the cake and Nancy did a great job at this.

Exactly What I Envisioned

12/12/2014 alexandra c

I contacted Nancy from Creative Cake Factory for the first time, just 2 weeks prior to my wedding! I know, CRAZY! Nancy was able to quickly schedule my tasting and even make me a flavor not in her available list which was delicious! Nancy was really a brides dream to work with. She always answered my emails quickly and went above and beyond to make my cake vision come to reality. i highly recommend CCF to any future brides.

So-So

11/09/2014 Jessica C

My wedding package through the addison included a cake through this company. The baker, nancy, was very nice and professional- when you could finally get in touch with her... It was extremely difficult to get a timely response from her. The cake turned out beautifully although it was a bit dry.

Delicious!!!

10/17/2014 Rachael C

Our wedding cake came out BEAUTIFUL and was SO delicious!!! So many of our guests came up to us to let us know how delicious the cake was. They kept talking about it days after the wedding. Nancy was so easy to work with and very accommodating. We had the red velvet cake yummmmm!

Excellent Cake!!!

12/21/2013

My wife and I were very pleased with the wedding cake!!!! Not only did it look great, but it was absolutely delicious!!! We received many compliments on it. I would highly recommend Creative Cake Factory!

Amazing

10/11/2014 Samantha S

Our wedding cake really did take the cake. Nancy was so wonderful and accommodating from the second we contacted her. She really brought our vision to life. Everything we tasted was delicious. There were so many options for every aspect of the cake that we were really able to personalize it and have the cake of our dreams. Our guests could not stop raving about how wonderful the cake was, moist and flavorful. The decorations were beautiful and the workmanship pristine. We had two tiers of red velvet and two tiers of chocolate with raspberry. The cake was more than we could have ever hoped for.

Best Wedding Cake!

9/13/2014

My husband and I were so pleased with our beautiful wedding cake!! It was one of the main center pieces of the wedding and everyone loved it! Not only was it delicious, but it was the best wedding cake people ever had! We have gotten so many compliments and we send them all to Creative Cake Factory! We were looking for a vendor who would make a flavor that seemed to not be the norm and every other vendor told us NO, when we got to Nancy at the Creative Cake Factory, she was the only person willing to try and make us a sample and it was AMAZING! Dessert is my favorite part of the meal and it still is! Our wedding cake was so beautiful and it met every expectation we had--and more! It was a great "show stopper" and, people still rave about our cake!

My Wedding Cake

2/14/2015 Kandi L

I love the cake selection they have I cannot wait to take my cake with my flavor selection.... Awesome place very nice people.

Best Cake Ever!

6/06/2014 Emily G

My wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious! It was the first thing everyone noticed when we walked into the reception! The sweet smell of the cake hit you immediately and we couldn’t believe how perfect it was. Nancy went above and beyond making our mint green cake so special. She researched the pms color of my bridesmaid dresses so we could get the exact color match on the cake! Nancy even added gold specks to tie in with our cake topper. It was beautiful! We went with the lemon and chocolate flavors and were not let down. It was probably the best cake I’ve ever tasted in my life!

Delicious

6/21/2014 Samantha G

The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious. I would highly recommend this vendor.

BEST wedding cake!!!

5/31/2014 Ashley B

They were a preferred vendor of the Westin and now I know why, THEY ARE AMAZING! Our cake came out literally like it was taken from the picture I found and on top of that IT WAS DELICIOUS!! They were so great to work with, very easy going and flexible on top of being insanely creative! Would recommend them to anyone for any event they have, wish I lived in Florida to be able to enjoy them more often!!

Beautiful!

5/25/2014 Hannah W

Nancy was very accommodating to my requests. I changed the design of the cake 2 weeks before the wedding, and she had no problem with it. The cake was beautiful and exactly as I pictured it in my mind. It was tasty too! We chose the white cake with raspberry layers. Delicious!

Made me love Wedding Cake!

4/12/2014 Emmy T

Nancy at Creative Cake Factory has made me a believer. I was never a fan of wedding cake; we even considered not having one but wanted the tradition. When we met with Nancy she was completely open to us creating our own flavor combination and it turned to be amazing! Lemon cake with two layers of lemon curd and one of buttercream, with a little surprise thin layer of chocolate right under the fondant. We have literally been defrosting and eating a left over piece per week since the wedding and have had at least 20 people say it was the best cake they have ever had at a wedding. The cake design and sugar flowers were also beautiful, simple and elegant. Thank you Nancy!

my wedding cake

4/28/2014

My wedding cake was perfect. It was beautiful on the outside and just as delicious on the inside. Nancy was a pleasure to work with and all of her flavors were exceptional. We went with the red velvet and carrot cake. My guests have been ranting and raving over how delicious my cake was these last few weeks. I would recommend this vendor to anyone.

Amazing Tasting Cakes!

3/23/2014 Sarah S

Our cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing! Vanilla, raspberry, almond was exceptional!

Delicious!

12/21/2013 Jennifer S

The cake! WOW! It came out perfect, she let us design whatever we wanted while talking us through it. The flavors were superb, so moist, rich and delicious!!! We had a 4 tier cake with 2 tiers of red velvet and in between the cake slices was cream cheese filling and the other 2 tiers were white chocolate and in between those slices was fresh raspberry filling...thinking about it makes me want to go eat our 1 year anniversary tier!!!

Destination Wedding

12/07/2013 Natasha K

I was a bride who lived out of state and found everything through theknot. Nancy was excellent! I started planning my wedding in June of 13 (my wedding was Dec ’13) and was in complete contact with the Nancy from the beginning. Every time I had a question or multiple, I always had a response back. Nothing was more than a few days and that really helped since I lived out of state. No matter how much I emailed, the she was very patient and kind. The cake was beautiful and tasted great! She went above and beyond and took care of me.

Cake

9/20/2013 Samantha F

Nancy is amazing!

OMG. BEST CAKE.

9/01/2013 Jessica E

Look, I tried several bakeries and I've eaten my fair share of wedding cake. You will not get the quality or selection for the price anywhere. We found CCF and Nancy, the owner, because she is a preferred vendor through our venue - she is a far better baker and decorator than many big names we also looked into. Our wedding cake was THE BEST CAKE I've EVER HAD. I swear, we went to the tasting and angels sang. We had a 4 tier, fondant covered masterpiece with hand piped detail and teeny tiny pearls in 3 flavors. We got Chocolate Bliss, Ruby Red Velvet, and Butter Toffee and people raved about how perfect it was. Servers at our venue were hounded for a second slice. It was that good. On top of having a gorgeous wedding cake that looked too good to eat but was SO worth demolishing in the name of deliciousness, Nancy made us specialty gluten, soy and dairy free cupcakes for some family members who have severe allergies. She did this for around $30-ish for a dozen which was super reasonable and the cupcakes were just as amazing as the wedding cake. By the way, they were coconut key lime with Italian meringue buttercream frosting. I saw people whose eyeballs rolled back into their heads.

Send Email