Creative Cake Factory

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Luxurious Wedding Cakes

Creative Cake Factory is a boutique cake company located in Fort Lauderdale that specializes in creating luxurious wedding cakes that are both beautiful and delicious. We offer several gourmet flavors, from scratch and baked to order. Offering one-on-one cake tasting and design appointments.

$$$

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

2904 East Commercial Blvd,, Fort Lauderdale, FL

Wow! Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Melanie G

Nancy is an artist and her cakes are beautiful and delicious! Everyone at my wedding raved about how unique and perfect my cake looked and how phenomenal it tasted. If you need a specialty cake, Creative Cake Factory is where you should go!

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Tasleem n

Our cake was designed for an Indian wedding. With Nancy's help my husband and I selected the moroccan pillows since it went well with the decor. Our cake was not only beautiful it tasted heavenly too, we were a little skeptical in the beginning since a lot of wedding cakes are... Read More not moist. But at Creative Cakes its a different story Nancy, made an amazing cake and it tasted just as good as it looked too. We had relatives from all over the world, they are still raving about this cake. Overall, My husband and I are completely satisfied and would recommend Creative Cakes to everyone.

We keep coming back

Reviewed on 5/31/2010 DANIELLE M

As a baker, having a great tasting cake was actually more important than the design. I tasted Creative Cake Factory's sample at a Macy's bridal show and was immediately hooked! I have never tasted such exceptional flavors and combination as with these cakes! Nancy was kind... Read More enough to do a sampling for us and demonstrated her remarkable creativity and artistic ability so much that we were confident to leave the design in her capable hands. The result was stunning beyond our expectations and the guests still rave about how it was the best cake they have ever eaten. We love it - and Nancy - so much that we ordered an additional cake just to take on our honeymoon and another cake when we were in the area around our anniversary. We plan on additional orders every time we visit the area and highly recommend Creative Cake Factory for any occasion. Oh, and besides the amazing taste, the price was affordable and actually better than other area bakers who had lesser quality. Nancy even delivered it 50 miles to my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Laurel K

Sorry this is a little late however my husband and I got married in January and we had a fairy tale wedding including the most beautiful cake ever. Nancy sat with us and took the time out of her busy schedule to make sure we had the most perfect cake possible. She took all my... Read More ideas and made it into a spectacle breathtaking cake. However not only was it beautiful but so DELICIOUS!!! Our guests couldn't have said anything more than how amazing the cake was. It was everything I have dreamt about plus more. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for the dream cake that is mouth watering delicious. Thank you Nancy for all your hard work and dedication. You truly take pride into every cake you make. Truly Ryan and Laurel Miller (1/3/15 at the Addison)

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Edward H

Out of all the cakes we tasted The Creative Cake Factory stood out from the other highly recommended cake Artists. We chose the Pineapple Coconut Cake to keep with our Tropical Theme. Nancy is not only an Artist but a great listener and very professional to work with.... Read More Defina Nancy

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Jennifer R

Nancy at Creative Cake Factory was a rockstar! Currently living in Boston and planning long distance I needed someone I could rely on. When we came down to visit, Nancy was very thorough with us and helped to guide us through all of our decisions for the best possible options.... Read More She was very on point when sketching the rough draft of our wedding cake. She was open to all of my ideas and provided constructive feedback that always helped me feel secure with my decisions. The cake came out absolutely beautiful and it really captured our personalities with a dancing couple on top. We also ordered a groom's cake shaped like a the Florida Gators logo and that cake was so much fun. The colors were so vibrant and design on point. The guests loved the red velvet cake we chose and the presentation was elegant!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristin U

The Creative Cake Factory is amazing! The cakes are delicious; Nancy the baker/ owner is super easy to work with; and the final product that she produces will not disappoint. I would recommend all brides to give her a try. She will wow you at the cake tasting and impress all at... Read More the wedding!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristin U

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Krista M

Nancy was awesome! My wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! I came to her with a very different idea for a cake and she made it happen. I loved everything about it, it was perfect. Nancy was very easy to work with and all of her cake flavors were all so good...especially... Read More the red velvet!!! I still have guests raving about my cake. I could not be happier. I highly recommend using Creative Cake Factory for your wedding or any event.

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Christen B

I have to start off by saying I do not usually care for chocolate cake but when I tasted their flavor "chocolate bliss" I knew I wanted everyone to taste this cake. I want to thank how easy flowing the whole process was and how beautiful the cake turned out. Thank you Creative... Read More Cake Factory!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

Nancy and Creative Cake Factory exceeded expectations for our wedding cake in April 2015. Not only did the cake look amazing, it tasted great! Everyone loved it. I would recommend this vendor for your occasion for sure.

Perfect Cake!

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Linda F

The most delicious and beautiful cake ! My guests could not stop telling me how much they loved it!

The Perfect Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Karen C

Creative Cake Factory was the best choice we made for our wedding! When I walked into the reception room the cake just made me smile from ear to ear. We worked with Nancy and she took my inspiration pictures and created the exact look I wanted! She had the best style in cake and... Read More really great flavors. We went with Coconut Key Lime and Red Velvet. It was perfect... and our guests are still talking about how delicious the cake was.

Amazing look and taste!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Lindsey E

Nancy at Creative Cakes made our wedding cake dream come true!!! Our guests all commented on how gorgeous it was and many people ate their entire tables' cake while the guests were up and dancing. Not even kidding. We highly recommend them to any bride!

BEAUTIFUL & DELICIOUS!!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 LeReva M

Guests could not stop raving about our wedding cake! They wanted more! Thanks to Creative Cake Factory, our wedding cake not only looked good, but it was DELICIOUS! Nancy did an amazing job, and our wedding cake looked exactly how I visioned it. Her prices are very reasonable,... Read More compared to other quotes that I received, and her work is fantastic!

DELISH wedding cake!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Irina K

Creative Cake Factory took into account our tastes and pictures, and created a wedding cake that truly encompassed our tastes :) We chose a custom cake of red velvet and almond white cake, with berry filling... and less sweet (sugar). We loved it, and it was actually a cake... Read More guests ate and loved, too! (you know how wedding cakes can sometimes be just "blah"). We showed CCF pictures, and the cake was pretty much what we expected. Great job, will order again!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Amanda C

My cake was perfect! I wanted a simple wedding cake that tasted great and that is what we got. I also wanted to suprise my husband with a mascot of his football team popping out the bottom of the cake and Nancy did a great job at this.

Exactly What I Envisioned

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 alexandra c

I contacted Nancy from Creative Cake Factory for the first time, just 2 weeks prior to my wedding! I know, CRAZY! Nancy was able to quickly schedule my tasting and even make me a flavor not in her available list which was delicious! Nancy was really a brides dream to work with.... Read More She always answered my emails quickly and went above and beyond to make my cake vision come to reality. i highly recommend CCF to any future brides.

So-So

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Jessica C

My wedding package through the addison included a cake through this company. The baker, nancy, was very nice and professional- when you could finally get in touch with her... It was extremely difficult to get a timely response from her. The cake turned out beautifully although... Read More it was a bit dry.

Delicious!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Rachael C

Our wedding cake came out BEAUTIFUL and was SO delicious!!! So many of our guests came up to us to let us know how delicious the cake was. They kept talking about it days after the wedding. Nancy was so easy to work with and very accommodating. We had the red velvet cake... Read More yummmmm!

Excellent Cake!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

My wife and I were very pleased with the wedding cake!!!! Not only did it look great, but it was absolutely delicious!!! We received many compliments on it. I would highly recommend Creative Cake Factory!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Samantha S

Our wedding cake really did take the cake. Nancy was so wonderful and accommodating from the second we contacted her. She really brought our vision to life. Everything we tasted was delicious. There were so many options for every aspect of the cake that we were really able... Read More to personalize it and have the cake of our dreams. Our guests could not stop raving about how wonderful the cake was, moist and flavorful. The decorations were beautiful and the workmanship pristine. We had two tiers of red velvet and two tiers of chocolate with raspberry. The cake was more than we could have ever hoped for.

Best Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

My husband and I were so pleased with our beautiful wedding cake!! It was one of the main center pieces of the wedding and everyone loved it! Not only was it delicious, but it was the best wedding cake people ever had! We have gotten so many compliments and we send them all... Read More to Creative Cake Factory! We were looking for a vendor who would make a flavor that seemed to not be the norm and every other vendor told us NO, when we got to Nancy at the Creative Cake Factory, she was the only person willing to try and make us a sample and it was AMAZING! Dessert is my favorite part of the meal and it still is! Our wedding cake was so beautiful and it met every expectation we had--and more! It was a great "show stopper" and, people still rave about our cake!

My Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Kandi L

I love the cake selection they have I cannot wait to take my cake with my flavor selection.... Awesome place very nice people.

Best Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Emily G

My wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious! It was the first thing everyone noticed when we walked into the reception! The sweet smell of the cake hit you immediately and we couldn’t believe how perfect it was. Nancy went above and beyond making our mint green cake so special.... Read More She researched the pms color of my bridesmaid dresses so we could get the exact color match on the cake! Nancy even added gold specks to tie in with our cake topper. It was beautiful! We went with the lemon and chocolate flavors and were not let down. It was probably the best cake I’ve ever tasted in my life!

TO Creative Cake Factory