Is this your business? claim it now

Creative Cakes of Cullman

Cullman, AL

Cakes + Desserts

1541 County Rd. 1273, Cullman, AL

Beautiful and Delicious!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2014 Sarah A

My wedding cake was stunning! It had five tiers, all 5 tiers a different flavor! The guests raved about how delicious it was, as well as how beautiful it was! I highly recommend Creative Cakes!

Yea Alabama!

Reviewed on 2/23/2013 Samantha D

Creative Cakes of Cullman created a groom's cake like no other for my husband! He is a huge Alabama fan and I wanted him to have a cake that was a replica of the Bryant Denny Stadium. Creative cakes did an AWESOME job! Everyone was impressed with the way the cake looked and... Read More tasted. I would definitely use them again.

Excellent!! :)

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Lauren B

Creative Cakes did a wonderful job on my wedding cake! Flavor was phenominal, the price was VERY reasonable and the appearance of my cake was exactly what I wanted. The company is owned by a sweet mother and daughter in the Cullman, AL area and that was just neat to me. They... Read More were very sweet and conversational, they really wanted to help make my day special!

Amazing job

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Sydney A

Creative Cakes handled my wedding cake as well as our grooms cake. They were a pleasure to work with. This mother/daughter team are two of the sweetest people I've ever met. They were very easy to work with and made two of the most delicious cakes I've ever eaten. They are truly... Read More talented when it comes to decorating as well. Our cakes turned out perfect. I would definitely recommend them to any bride :)

One word: YUM!

Reviewed on 9/13/2011 Jordan J

Everyone truly enjoyed the cake at our wedding. My cake was beautiful and I chose a different flavor for each laer of cake. My husband is an Alabama fan so Patricia made the prettiest Alabama cake I have ever seen. We can't wait til our 1 year anniversary when we get to eat our... Read More top layer!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Beth B

Cake was beautiful! Taste was wonderful! Everyone bragged on the wonderful job on the cake! Thank you!

TO Creative Cakes of Cullman