Gracious, Fresh, Dedicated

Fabulous food is only the beginning; our creative professional staff has the experience of designing and producing amazing weddings.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Family Style, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

839 Busch Ct, Region, OH (614) 436-4949

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kelly M

If we could give more than 5 stars we easily would. We had originally started working with Terri from the very beginning but switched to working with Les about halfway through, she was absolutely amazing!! She took as much time as we needed for all questions along the way (and I... Read More had a ton of questions) and she was always patient and thorough with all communication. The actual execution for our day was flawless, the food was amazing and the staff was top notch. We heard from many guests throughout the night that the food was the best wedding food they ever had and raved about the staff. We cannot say thank you enough, we highly recommend

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jordan M

We had a great experience with Creative Cuisine. Our venue required us to pick between two different catering companies. We met with both and instantly knew which one to pick without even trying the food. We were first assigned to Terri who ended up leaving a few months later.... Read More The transition to Rhonda went very smoothly. She was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and always answered my e-mails quickly which was a huge relief. We planned a 100% vegetarian menu and had no issues finding delicious food for our menu (partly due to the chef previously being vegetarian). Rhonda also acted as our day of coordinator which relieved a lot of stress and anxiety from the day. I recommend this catering company for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Rachel W

Creative Cuisine went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect! The attention to detail from beginning to end was extremely helpful. Everything from the food, to the bar tending, to Kristen fluffing my dress before walking down the aisle made the day seamless. I would highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Theresa B

Creative Cuisine was amazing all around! We are so thankful we found and used them. The entire company achieved exactly what I envisioned! My guests are still raving about the food. From the first meeting, the company representatives were wonderful., professional,... Read More knowledgeable and simply easy to get along with. This company created exactly what we wanted and we will never forget it. I also want to applaud the entire staff. They were beyond efficient, tentative, professional and extremely kind to myself and our guests. They never stopped moving and taking care of everyone. We can't thank you and Creative Cuisine enough and will continue to recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Andrea K

People cannot stop talking about the food!!!! Especially the short ribs!!!! So great and Les even stayed for our ceremony! Everything was perfect and delicious and the staff was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Sara L

We originally had been working with Terri and when she left our account was turned over to Kristen. When our account was first turned over I was apprehensive that the high quality service would continue, but after speaking with the owner (Shauna) my mind was eased. I cannot... Read More say enough wonderful things about Kristen! It is very obvious that she enjoys her job & she is FABULOUS at it! Kristen kept me on top of things I needed to get done, and even gave me ideas for things I never even considered or thought of for the wedding day! Not only were the mentioned Creative Cuisine team members fantastic, but so was the food! We received so many compliments on our food-- our guests are still talking about it and our wedding was almost a month ago! We decided to do family style serving and we are so happy that we did! Creative Cuisine was so accommodating and with Kristen's help they made our day more memorable and ensured the day ran smoothly!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jennifer C

Kristen is the best!!! She made everything amazing, the food was delicious . They even made special plates for the children that attended and well as vegetarian options. I would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Rachel B

We chose Creative Cuisine and are so glad that we did! Despite having several changes with our event coordinator, we ended up working with Marla and she was wonderful! She knew how to ask just the right questions to determine our needs during the planning process. She... Read More completely accommodated my vegan needs. We chose to do a cookie table and she pulled everything together beautifully with all the cake stands and platters we needed. We received so many compliments on our food! Generally, I think food at weddings is mediocre at best. But our guests raved about our food. It wasn't just "good for a wedding." It was an absolutely delicious and exquisite meal. The staff was wonderful and so on top of things. We really cannot say enough about Creative Cuisine!

2017-06-14T10:42:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review. it was a pleasure to work with you

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Tara B

Rhonda and her team went above and beyond to ensure every item on our menu was perfect. We had allergies, special requests and Rhonda made sure to accommodate every need we had! Many of our guests came up throughout the night to compliment how great the food was and how quick... Read More and friendly the serving staff was! We feel so lucky to have worked with Creative Cuisine and will be using them for our catering needs in the future as well!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Bebe J

For our wedding at the Franklin Park Conservatory we had Creative Cuisine cater our cocktail and buffet reception. Creative Cuisine's menu and variety of appetizers, sides, and entrees were amazing!! We got so many compliments about how great the food was throughout the... Read More night...and after a few tastings we finalized on the perfect most delicious menu!!! We worked with an amazing consultant by the name of Kristen Kerr! She was so great and helped us stay on task and provided us with advice throughout our wedding process. Another great thing about Creative Cuisine is not just the food, but the service they provided. We got more than just catering, we got the whole package. Thank you Creative Cuisine and Kristen for a wonderful wedding.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Mandy K

We worked with Terri throughout the planning process and she was amazing!!! Prompt with responding to emails, helpful with any questions we had, offered great suggestions and didn't miss a detail! The food was amazing! Our guests are still talking about how wonderful the food... Read More was!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Rachael A

When we were planning the wedding, catering was the one gray area for us - we didn't even know what might be involved in the logistics, besides food. Kristen met with us and asked questions and gave suggestions that helped us flesh out a vision of our wedding reception that was... Read More everything we didn't know we wanted. All of that planning paid off, too. On the day of, Kristen helped us set up the venue (not just the reception space, but the ceremony space as well!) and made sure everything was to our liking before our guests arrived. During the reception, the food was DELICIOUS (seriously - I could not have asked for anything better!) and the staff made sure that my husband and I had everything we needed. The reception ran so smoothly that I didn't even have to think about what needed to happen next. Considering that we didn't hire a wedding planner or a day-of coordinator, that was amazing to me. Kristen and her team went way above and beyond. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah N

We want to give major accolades to Creative Cuisine, especially Terri, who worked with us for many months to come up with a unique (and delicious) menu for our wedding!! My husband and I wanted a unique dining experience for our guests…and months later, they are still talking... Read More about how awesome the food was! During cocktail hour, guests were encouraged to visit the DIY gourmet pierogi station and enjoy other passed hors d'oeuvres. During dinner, they could feast at 3 stations…Italian, Mediterranean and American. Each station had multiple entrée selections along with amazing accompaniments including small salads served in individual cups for each guest! We were also very pleased with the entire wait staff … their kindness, attention to detail and professionalism was very much appreciated. Thanks, Creative Cuisine!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Lindsay R

We hired Creative Cuisine Catering for our wedding in September of 2016. Our venue had a list of preferred caterer's and I believe that we chose the best out of what was offered. We originally were working with Jean who was awesome and provided very thorough responses... Read More quickly. I emailed her with some ideas we had and she helped come up with the perfect menu for our wedding and budget. We really enjoyed our tasting experience and felt like Jean really understood what we wanted. A few months after we booked Jean unfortunately left so Kristen took over our event. For coming in later, she was really great at making sure we had what we wanted and helping figure out price comparisons. As far as the food at the event, it was amazing. Everyone loved it and most people cant stop bringing up the bacon! We also had some Buckeye Donuts and the caterer helped arrange them on the table for us which was very helpful. We had a few issues with billing but they were handled pretty quickly and easily.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Natalie K

I had an amazing experience working with Creative Cuisine to cater my wedding on 05/28/2016. I worked with Kristen Kerr, and she and her team helped create a wonderful atmosphere at my reception. The food was so good, and every guest was pleased. I recommend their caramelized... Read More bacon appetizer; it was a huge hit at my reception!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 David K

Kimberly and her team did an absolutely amazing job when it came to our wedding. She was extremely flexible, professional, and made the wedding planning process stress-free! She helped us with everything, from the small things to the most nerve-wracking aspects, she had a hand... Read More in making the process very streamlined. I don't think our wedding would have been as spectacular and memorable if it weren't for Kimberly. From both my wife and I, thank you, Kimberly, for making our wedding remarkable! -The Kruks

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I used creative cuisine for my wedding in july and being that we had 385 people and the event was being held at our family farm it was an undertaking i knew not just any catering company could handle. I worked hours and hours with Kimberly Frank to finalize every last details to... Read More make our wedding day perfect. She would answer my calls at 11pm at night after I would get off work to answer any questions it was i had. I cannot explain how much work this staff did to pull off the day and keep things flowing the way they did. THANK YOU KIM, Thank you creative cuisine staff and owners you guys ROCKED IT !!!! Thanks so much for all your hard work!!!! Not to mention the food was OUTSTANDING!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Creative cuisine did an amazing job at my wedding on September 25. Our coordinator, Jean, was incredibly accommodating and helpful. She was very active in keeping us updated throughout the entire process and personally helped fix our centerpiece when there was an issue! The food... Read More was incredible. We did a dual-entree buffet of a shrimp pasta in a spicy lobster cream sauce and the most tender braised short ribs. They held up wonderfully throughout the night and we got dozens of compliments. This was also the most affordable option for the caterer list we were permitted to use at the Franklin Park Conservatory!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Wish we could give them more than 5 stars!! They just catered my son & daughter-in-law's reception this past Saturday night (10/3/15). The food and the service were fabulous and we received so many compliments from our guests. Knew we made the right decision the first time we... Read More met with Jean (our consultant). She cared about the couple, not the contract and made sure that she knew what they wanted. When we arrived at the venue, we were able to walk in and not worry about anything - they had everything handled and never missed a beat all night long. If you are looking for a caterer that will take the worry out of your reception, you need to work with Creative Cuisine.

Kimberly Frank and Creative Cuisine are the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Sara S

We used Creative Cuisine for our caterer at Franklin Park Conservatory. Kimberly Frank was our contact person there are so many good things I could say about her. We were on a tight budget and Kimberly worked so hard to keep us in a comfortable spot. She worked with us day and... Read More night (literally) to get the menu right and get us exactly what we wanted. She played so many roles that we did not expect, caterer, planner, mediator between me and my mom, budgeter, florist, decorator, and more!! The day of the wedding she was in contact with everyone, kept everyone in the loop, and coordinated between all vendors. I literally never saw her stop running the entire night! She went above an beyond what we asked for and we cannot thank her and creative enough for that. The food- the food was absolutely amazing!! I usually have something bad to say about wedding food, but WOW. We received so so many compliments on the food. It was hot, seasoned just right, and everyone loved it. The service was impeccable! We had last minute change of plans due to rain, and the catering staff had to flip the entire room in a short amount of time. They did it without a hitch. I was absolutely amazed at the work they did to go from a ceremony set up to the intimate dinner setting we had imagined. I could go on and on about Kimberly and Creative Cuisine and how great they are. They truly made our day special and we cannot thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jessica E

The food was amazing, and everyone raved about it! Not only that, but the presentation was wonderful and Jean was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Lauren Ashley C

I owe some of my favorite parts and memories of my wedding day to Creative Cuisine - its staff, food, decor, and energy! In the initial chaos of starting to search for a catering company, I submitted an online estimate request to Creative Cuisine. I was promptly called by a... Read More friendly staff member who asked me a few questions about my vision for the wedding and its theme. She then quickly put together an amazing proposal tailored to our theme and price range and emailed it along within a day! Throughout the planning process my questions – no matter how specific or naïve – were treated with utmost kindness and promptness. In full disclosure I did have serious frustrations with Kimberly Frank as an event consultant – it was extremely difficult to fit in a word into the conversation, but more importantly she did not return emails or calls (it took over a month to get a requested document from her). However, I talked to the company’s management and I was immediately transferred to Jean Ransom who came to represent every other experience I had with the company: friendly, kind, professional, and beyond knowledgeable. Jean was completely accessible, which was especially comforting to me when the weather turned nasty the day before my outdoors reception! But the rain plan flowed wonderfully and without a worry. Creative Cuisine brought in bits of décor for the buffet tables to match my colors and the staff catered in a hundred detailed ways. The food was scrumptious and I’m enjoying reheating leftovers still! A thousand thanks to such a dedicated, deserving company and to Jean in particular.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Lauren M

I cannot say enough about how wonderful the staff (and food!) are at Creative Cuisine. They provided more than just delicious food; they went above and beyond to make sure every aspect of the wedding was perfect. Jean is a pleasure to work with and has a wealth of knowledge,... Read More ideas, and experience; I don't think we could have pulled the wedding off without her! The venue we chose was a bit rustic and DIY, so Jean took it upon herself to measure the dimensions of the building, draw up her own seating schematics, and plan out the flow of the entire evening (which included flipping rooms). Everything was seamless, the layout was perfect, and the set-up (tables, linens, dinnerware, glasses, etc.) was gorgeous. The serving staff was highly professional and courteous, and no one was ever without food! Speaking of food; Delicious. That's all there is to say! Jean really made a point of ensuring that the menu fit us and our venue, and now a month later we still have friends and family telling us how unique and delicious the appetizers, entrees, and sides were! If you want a caterer that not only offers amazing food, but amazing ideas and support as well, you really should look into Creative Cuisine (and ask for Jean!).

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Sara C

I was lucky enough to get away before I got myself into deeper trouble with them. I met with Kimberly and she was very blunt. Which is fine if it wasn't about MFS Lauren Hill having shakey hands and talking crap about another catering companies. We are doing a 1920's theme and... Read More pizza was brought up?? No thank you. She went on to ask how we met and we couldn't even finish the story. But, I said well let's just book, so I signed the papers and gave my card number. They "accidentally" took the whole proposal bill out instead of the $500.00 that I authorized. If it wasn't for Shauna I would still (right as I'm typing this) would still have a Negative balance in my bank account. Kimberly then lied to her boss saying she gave me money and I owed her money back (not true). I'm sure their would have been so many more issues and lies as time would/ could have went on. I'm sure it would have been nice, I personally just wouldn't go with Kim.

2015-09-30T11:57:29 Response from the vendor

As a full service wedding and event catering company for over 40 years, Creative Cuisine is very aware of the stress and emotions of being a bride and we are truly sorry for the situation that occurred with Sara. Our accounting department accidently charged a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jennifer H

Creative Cuisine was great on our wedding day. The food was excellent, the staff was very professional, and everything ran very smoothly without us having to worry about anything on our wedding day. Kimberly Frank, our coordinator, was super friendly and went above and beyond to... Read More make sure our wedding was what we wanted it to be. She also helped us with a lot of the finer details of coordinating the actual wedding day. Our only complaint is that there does not seem to be a lot of communication between Creative Cuisine and their clients. They charged our credit cards several times without asking our permission, including once more than 2 weeks after the wedding without telling us why we were being charged. This was in no way the fault of Kimberly or the staff that we worked with on our wedding day- it seemed to be solely the fault of the accounting office.