Gracious, Fresh, Dedicated

Fabulous food is only the beginning; our creative professional staff has the experience of designing and producing amazing weddings.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Family Style, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

839 Busch Ct, Region, OH (614) 436-4949

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kelly M

If we could give more than 5 stars we easily would. We had originally started working with Terri from the very beginning but switched to working with Les about halfway through, she was absolutely amazing!! She took as much time as we needed for all questions along the way (and I... Read More had a ton of questions) and she was always patient and thorough with all communication. The actual execution for our day was flawless, the food was amazing and the staff was top notch. We heard from many guests throughout the night that the food was the best wedding food they ever had and raved about the staff. We cannot say thank you enough, we highly recommend

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Rachel B

We chose Creative Cuisine and are so glad that we did! Despite having several changes with our event coordinator, we ended up working with Marla and she was wonderful! She knew how to ask just the right questions to determine our needs during the planning process. She... Read More completely accommodated my vegan needs. We chose to do a cookie table and she pulled everything together beautifully with all the cake stands and platters we needed. We received so many compliments on our food! Generally, I think food at weddings is mediocre at best. But our guests raved about our food. It wasn't just "good for a wedding." It was an absolutely delicious and exquisite meal. The staff was wonderful and so on top of things. We really cannot say enough about Creative Cuisine!

2017-06-14T10:42:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review. it was a pleasure to work with you

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Tara B

Rhonda and her team went above and beyond to ensure every item on our menu was perfect. We had allergies, special requests and Rhonda made sure to accommodate every need we had! Many of our guests came up throughout the night to compliment how great the food was and how quick... Read More and friendly the serving staff was! We feel so lucky to have worked with Creative Cuisine and will be using them for our catering needs in the future as well!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Bebe J

For our wedding at the Franklin Park Conservatory we had Creative Cuisine cater our cocktail and buffet reception. Creative Cuisine's menu and variety of appetizers, sides, and entrees were amazing!! We got so many compliments about how great the food was throughout the... Read More night...and after a few tastings we finalized on the perfect most delicious menu!!! We worked with an amazing consultant by the name of Kristen Kerr! She was so great and helped us stay on task and provided us with advice throughout our wedding process. Another great thing about Creative Cuisine is not just the food, but the service they provided. We got more than just catering, we got the whole package. Thank you Creative Cuisine and Kristen for a wonderful wedding.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Mandy K

We worked with Terri throughout the planning process and she was amazing!!! Prompt with responding to emails, helpful with any questions we had, offered great suggestions and didn't miss a detail! The food was amazing! Our guests are still talking about how wonderful the food... Read More was!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Rachael A

When we were planning the wedding, catering was the one gray area for us - we didn't even know what might be involved in the logistics, besides food. Kristen met with us and asked questions and gave suggestions that helped us flesh out a vision of our wedding reception that was... Read More everything we didn't know we wanted. All of that planning paid off, too. On the day of, Kristen helped us set up the venue (not just the reception space, but the ceremony space as well!) and made sure everything was to our liking before our guests arrived. During the reception, the food was DELICIOUS (seriously - I could not have asked for anything better!) and the staff made sure that my husband and I had everything we needed. The reception ran so smoothly that I didn't even have to think about what needed to happen next. Considering that we didn't hire a wedding planner or a day-of coordinator, that was amazing to me. Kristen and her team went way above and beyond. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah W

We want to give major accolades to Creative Cuisine, especially Terri, who worked with us for many months to come up with a unique (and delicious) menu for our wedding!! My husband and I wanted a unique dining experience for our guests…and months later, they are still talking... Read More about how awesome the food was! During cocktail hour, guests were encouraged to visit the DIY gourmet pierogi station and enjoy other passed hors d'oeuvres. During dinner, they could feast at 3 stations…Italian, Mediterranean and American. Each station had multiple entrée selections along with amazing accompaniments including small salads served in individual cups for each guest! We were also very pleased with the entire wait staff … their kindness, attention to detail and professionalism was very much appreciated. Thanks, Creative Cuisine!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Lindsay R

We hired Creative Cuisine Catering for our wedding in September of 2016. Our venue had a list of preferred caterer's and I believe that we chose the best out of what was offered. We originally were working with Jean who was awesome and provided very thorough responses... Read More quickly. I emailed her with some ideas we had and she helped come up with the perfect menu for our wedding and budget. We really enjoyed our tasting experience and felt like Jean really understood what we wanted. A few months after we booked Jean unfortunately left so Kristen took over our event. For coming in later, she was really great at making sure we had what we wanted and helping figure out price comparisons. As far as the food at the event, it was amazing. Everyone loved it and most people cant stop bringing up the bacon! We also had some Buckeye Donuts and the caterer helped arrange them on the table for us which was very helpful. We had a few issues with billing but they were handled pretty quickly and easily.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Natalie K

I had an amazing experience working with Creative Cuisine to cater my wedding on 05/28/2016. I worked with Kristen Kerr, and she and her team helped create a wonderful atmosphere at my reception. The food was so good, and every guest was pleased. I recommend their caramelized... Read More bacon appetizer; it was a huge hit at my reception!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 David K

Kimberly and her team did an absolutely amazing job when it came to our wedding. She was extremely flexible, professional, and made the wedding planning process stress-free! She helped us with everything, from the small things to the most nerve-wracking aspects, she had a hand... Read More in making the process very streamlined. I don't think our wedding would have been as spectacular and memorable if it weren't for Kimberly. From both my wife and I, thank you, Kimberly, for making our wedding remarkable! -The Kruks

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I used creative cuisine for my wedding in july and being that we had 385 people and the event was being held at our family farm it was an undertaking i knew not just any catering company could handle. I worked hours and hours with Kimberly Frank to finalize every last details to... Read More make our wedding day perfect. She would answer my calls at 11pm at night after I would get off work to answer any questions it was i had. I cannot explain how much work this staff did to pull off the day and keep things flowing the way they did. THANK YOU KIM, Thank you creative cuisine staff and owners you guys ROCKED IT !!!! Thanks so much for all your hard work!!!! Not to mention the food was OUTSTANDING!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Creative cuisine did an amazing job at my wedding on September 25. Our coordinator, Jean, was incredibly accommodating and helpful. She was very active in keeping us updated throughout the entire process and personally helped fix our centerpiece when there was an issue! The food... Read More was incredible. We did a dual-entree buffet of a shrimp pasta in a spicy lobster cream sauce and the most tender braised short ribs. They held up wonderfully throughout the night and we got dozens of compliments. This was also the most affordable option for the caterer list we were permitted to use at the Franklin Park Conservatory!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Wish we could give them more than 5 stars!! They just catered my son & daughter-in-law's reception this past Saturday night (10/3/15). The food and the service were fabulous and we received so many compliments from our guests. Knew we made the right decision the first time we... Read More met with Jean (our consultant). She cared about the couple, not the contract and made sure that she knew what they wanted. When we arrived at the venue, we were able to walk in and not worry about anything - they had everything handled and never missed a beat all night long. If you are looking for a caterer that will take the worry out of your reception, you need to work with Creative Cuisine.

Kimberly Frank and Creative Cuisine are the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Sara S

We used Creative Cuisine for our caterer at Franklin Park Conservatory. Kimberly Frank was our contact person there are so many good things I could say about her. We were on a tight budget and Kimberly worked so hard to keep us in a comfortable spot. She worked with us day and... Read More night (literally) to get the menu right and get us exactly what we wanted. She played so many roles that we did not expect, caterer, planner, mediator between me and my mom, budgeter, florist, decorator, and more!! The day of the wedding she was in contact with everyone, kept everyone in the loop, and coordinated between all vendors. I literally never saw her stop running the entire night! She went above an beyond what we asked for and we cannot thank her and creative enough for that. The food- the food was absolutely amazing!! I usually have something bad to say about wedding food, but WOW. We received so so many compliments on the food. It was hot, seasoned just right, and everyone loved it. The service was impeccable! We had last minute change of plans due to rain, and the catering staff had to flip the entire room in a short amount of time. They did it without a hitch. I was absolutely amazed at the work they did to go from a ceremony set up to the intimate dinner setting we had imagined. I could go on and on about Kimberly and Creative Cuisine and how great they are. They truly made our day special and we cannot thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jessica E

The food was amazing, and everyone raved about it! Not only that, but the presentation was wonderful and Jean was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Lauren Ashley C

I owe some of my favorite parts and memories of my wedding day to Creative Cuisine - its staff, food, decor, and energy! In the initial chaos of starting to search for a catering company, I submitted an online estimate request to Creative Cuisine. I was promptly called by a... Read More friendly staff member who asked me a few questions about my vision for the wedding and its theme. She then quickly put together an amazing proposal tailored to our theme and price range and emailed it along within a day! Throughout the planning process my questions – no matter how specific or naïve – were treated with utmost kindness and promptness. In full disclosure I did have serious frustrations with Kimberly Frank as an event consultant – it was extremely difficult to fit in a word into the conversation, but more importantly she did not return emails or calls (it took over a month to get a requested document from her). However, I talked to the company’s management and I was immediately transferred to Jean Ransom who came to represent every other experience I had with the company: friendly, kind, professional, and beyond knowledgeable. Jean was completely accessible, which was especially comforting to me when the weather turned nasty the day before my outdoors reception! But the rain plan flowed wonderfully and without a worry. Creative Cuisine brought in bits of décor for the buffet tables to match my colors and the staff catered in a hundred detailed ways. The food was scrumptious and I’m enjoying reheating leftovers still! A thousand thanks to such a dedicated, deserving company and to Jean in particular.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Lauren M

I cannot say enough about how wonderful the staff (and food!) are at Creative Cuisine. They provided more than just delicious food; they went above and beyond to make sure every aspect of the wedding was perfect. Jean is a pleasure to work with and has a wealth of knowledge,... Read More ideas, and experience; I don't think we could have pulled the wedding off without her! The venue we chose was a bit rustic and DIY, so Jean took it upon herself to measure the dimensions of the building, draw up her own seating schematics, and plan out the flow of the entire evening (which included flipping rooms). Everything was seamless, the layout was perfect, and the set-up (tables, linens, dinnerware, glasses, etc.) was gorgeous. The serving staff was highly professional and courteous, and no one was ever without food! Speaking of food; Delicious. That's all there is to say! Jean really made a point of ensuring that the menu fit us and our venue, and now a month later we still have friends and family telling us how unique and delicious the appetizers, entrees, and sides were! If you want a caterer that not only offers amazing food, but amazing ideas and support as well, you really should look into Creative Cuisine (and ask for Jean!).

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Sara C

I was lucky enough to get away before I got myself into deeper trouble with them. I met with Kimberly and she was very blunt. Which is fine if it wasn't about MFS Lauren Hill having shakey hands and talking crap about another catering companies. We are doing a 1920's theme and... Read More pizza was brought up?? No thank you. She went on to ask how we met and we couldn't even finish the story. But, I said well let's just book, so I signed the papers and gave my card number. They "accidentally" took the whole proposal bill out instead of the $500.00 that I authorized. If it wasn't for Shauna I would still (right as I'm typing this) would still have a Negative balance in my bank account. Kimberly then lied to her boss saying she gave me money and I owed her money back (not true). I'm sure their would have been so many more issues and lies as time would/ could have went on. I'm sure it would have been nice, I personally just wouldn't go with Kim.

2015-09-30T11:57:29 Response from the vendor

As a full service wedding and event catering company for over 40 years, Creative Cuisine is very aware of the stress and emotions of being a bride and we are truly sorry for the situation that occurred with Sara. Our accounting department accidently charged a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jennifer H

Creative Cuisine was great on our wedding day. The food was excellent, the staff was very professional, and everything ran very smoothly without us having to worry about anything on our wedding day. Kimberly Frank, our coordinator, was super friendly and went above and beyond to... Read More make sure our wedding was what we wanted it to be. She also helped us with a lot of the finer details of coordinating the actual wedding day. Our only complaint is that there does not seem to be a lot of communication between Creative Cuisine and their clients. They charged our credit cards several times without asking our permission, including once more than 2 weeks after the wedding without telling us why we were being charged. This was in no way the fault of Kimberly or the staff that we worked with on our wedding day- it seemed to be solely the fault of the accounting office.

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Melissa T

Kimberly and creative cuisine were so helpful and very flexible with our budget. Kimberly and her staff were very professional and efficient before, durning and after our wedding. She made our dreams come true with not only the food but the organization, layout, and... Read More decorations. It would not have been the dame with out her direction and guidance.

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Jenn W

Kimberly and creative cuisine were great! We got lots of compliments on the food and they were very helpful and flexible when crafting our menu to accommodate taste and budget. And the staff was very nice and efficient. We had a fairly specific opinion on the look and feel of... Read More the ceremony/reception and we couldn't have asked for a better team to help execute our vision. Kimberly is a top notch planner who is very resourceful and detail oriented. We would definitely recommend Kimberly Frank and Creative Cuisine to anyone looking for experience and quality.

Reviewed on 5/11/2015

Kimberly and the staff at Creative Cuisine are top notch! I can't hold my thumbs any higher to convey the quality of service and food I received. Kimberly transformed an ordinary room into an extraordinary, magical event and I highly recommend Creative Cuisine and Kimberly for... Read More your wedding or any other event you might have.

Kimberly Frank and Creative Cuisine deliver!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Patrice F

As a mother of the bride I was really intent on 2 things. I wanted to make sure since many guests were traveling long distances that 1) the food was top notch and 2) there was help for my daughter to handle the time lines and details as I was out of town myself. Our menu was... Read More prepared exactly as it was served to us at the tasting. I had so many guests unsolicited remarks about the selection and preparation of the food. You know that things are really good when person after person offer compliments. The staff was wonderful, and what can I say about Kim? She went way above and beyond the call of duty. Her attention to detail and genuine concern to make our daughters' day special was evident! People make promises all the time, but rarely deliver. To say Kim was on her game is an understatement! She did not miss one thing. If you select Creative Cuisine and Kim, it will be the best investment you can make to ensure a successful wedding.

Saved the Day!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 M S

Shauna Chrisman and the staff assigned to us at Creative Cuisine saved our daughter's May, 2014 wedding from being ruined by another Columbus catering/event planning company, its owner and employees (current & former). Shauna was able to work with us and with our wedding... Read More consultant to co-ordinate wonderful food/drinks, excellent service and set-up in about 3 months - all within our budget. She and her staff went above and beyond to provide our daughter and son-in-law with the reception they wanted. Shauna was always very knowledgeable, very calm and reassuring that things would work out - and I must emphasize, very patient with the constant questions & concerns we had and the changes we requested. Save yourself time and anxiety and go directly to Creative Cuisine for excellent food, knowledgeable and considerate customer service and an affordable, high-quality experience. *Based on our personal, miserable experiences with Kimberly Frank as an event manager prior to her employment at Creative Cuisine, I cannot (in good conscience), and will not recommend her.

Beautifully Delicious

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Kimberly Frank was the best I could have asked for. She was amazing and went way over and beyond to make that day beautiful! Thank you!