3606 Bristol Rd, Chalfont, PA

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Ashley F

Aleen and Eric were amazing all night. I barely even knew they were there. We had so many good shots and recommend them highly to anyone.

Amazing photo's &

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Lauren W

Creative Images Photography was simply put...amazing. From our engagement photo session to all our wedding pictures they were professional, exciting and wonderful. I had nothing to worry about with them. They took care of everything and were very confident in their work. From the moment we met with them for a consulation I felt a sense of support and confidence from them. They came recommended to us from a friend and I would definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Photographer

Reviewed on 5/02/2011 Megan H

Great pictures and great attention to detail.

Paula and Aleen were awesome!

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Kristine C

Paula and Aleen were really nice and very punctual. They really helped to keep things moving, and they made everyone, including my mom who hates getting her pictures taken, feel very comfortable. They really care about the couple and about getting the best pictures. We used them for both the wedding and the engagement session. They even moved the date of the engagement session because when the day came for our pictures, they just felt that the weather would not allow for the best pictures. They are incredibly nice and their pictures are stunning! They are a little on the pricey side though!

They were AWESOME

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Andrea S

They had such a good time and got all the right shots. Most people want to stop taking pictures, but we had so much fun I forgot we were!! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 KATIE B

Our photographers got great shots without being intrusive. I don't even remember seeing them during the ceremony and yet they managed to capture so many of the intimate moments during it. Neither my husband nor I recall seeing them much during the reception either. Their mix of posed photos and candid/photo journalism photos was perfect for us because although the posed pictures are great to have it's often the candids that best capture the moments. Our photographers were great at accommodating/including our wants and desires and flexible from the signing of the contract through the wedding.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Monica F

Paula and Aleen were great. THey were so easy to work with and talk to. Their pictures turned out awesome. I get compliments on them all the time.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jayme C

Our photogs were easy to work with and we particularly like that there were 2 people there so that they could capture the candid shots we wanted. I also liked the on-line availability of reviewing proofs. I can't believe there are still photogs who won't do this. If your family is spread across the country you can't exactly bring them back together to review your proofs!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer Y

The photographers are professional, easy to work with and produce AMAZING wedding photographs. They capture every moment perfectly and you hardly know they are there!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Rachel S

They were so much fun to work with,I had alot of pictures i wanted them to take and they got all of them and more. You are so busy on your big day its nice to work with someone you trust.

Reviewed on 8/29/2007 Brooke C

They captured incredible shots. They work in pairs so that one shoots the formals while the other capture in between candids and fun moments. Their work is breathtaking and worth the money. They mix color, black and whites, and sepias to create an incredible album. Lots of package choices too.;They are expensive, and were out of our original budget, but honestly after meeting 3 others photographers and seeing their work, we knew that Creative Images was worth the money!

Reviewed on 8/20/2007 Jennifer G

Creative Images was truely outstanding. Pictures were the most important part of the wedding for me, so it was imperative that I find the right group to work with. From our first meeting, I was completely at ease with the photographers at Creative Images. Their sample work was truely the best out of all the photographers I saw. They met with me as much as I wanted to prior to the wedding to ensure that we were all on the same page regarding types of photos, locations, etc. I chose the highest package they offered which included 2 photographers and an assistant. I didn't want one of the components of the package and it was easy to substitute for something else. My pictures are AMAZING!!!! I had so much trouble picking out which ones to put in the album. Before viewing the proofs, the photographers at Creative Images created a mock album on computer software for me from what they felt were the best pictures. They sat with me for hours as I went through the proofs and went through the album page by page. We changed the album together until it was exactly as I wanted it. When we were done I was able to see my album via the computer on a large projection screen. The photographers at Creative Images are extremely professional and easy to get along with. They patiently worked with me through meetings, phone calls, and countless e-mails prior to the wedding to ensure every detail was perfect. They now send us an annual anniversary card. I would VERY HIGHLY recommend C;They are slightly more expensive than other photographers, but you pay for what you get and the quality is definitely superior. The highest package allows for 9 hours of photography. Because I had the photographers come to my house before the wedding, my 9 hours was up before the end of the reception. All the major formalities were completed before they left, but there are no photos from the end of the reception.

TO Creative Images Photography