Creative Interpretations Photography

Central PA, Philadelphia, Maryland, and Delaware

Capturing The Beauty Of Your Day

We are a professional photography studio specializing in creating images that reflect the beauty of your event that will fit any budget. Weddings are special occasions and our talented photographers know how to capture the beauty of the moment.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

80 Tia Circle, Mount Joy, PA Central PA, Philadelphia, Maryland, and Delaware (717) 405-1481

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Josseline O

Choosing the right wedding photographer for our special day was a big deal. We invested a good amount of time searching the web, reading reviews and comparing prices until we decided to go with CIP photography. It was definitely one of the best decisions we could have made... Read More during the entire wedding planning process. For our wedding day, we chose Paul and Emily to be our photographers. Super nice people, easy going, punctual, and very helpful. They also gave us a lot of direction which we needed. Even though our day did not go as planned and the weather was a bit crazy, they still managed to capture our wedding day beautifully. About the wedding photos, we absolutely LOVE them. They turned out perfect and flawless. We have been getting a lot of positive comments from our guests. Thank you Paul and Emily from CIP Photography for the amazing work and for capturing so many special memories that we will treasure forever. Creative Interpretation Photography we cannot recommend you highly enough.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Danielle B

We are extremely pleased with the outcome of our photos! For us, the photos were the most important part of our wedding because once the wedding is over they are all you have to look back on. Marissa and Shannon completely exceeded our expectations and we could not have asked... Read More for better pictures. Marissa did an excellent job taking charge and making sure to gather all the different people for each picture so I didn't have to worry at all about whether or not we got all the different pictures we wanted. It was awesome that they spent unlimited time with us (from 11am to 10pm). I loved how they took my husband and I aside at different times throughout the day to get beautiful photos around the property. They put a lot of thought in to each photo. They got amazing pictures of my dress, shoes and rings. My favorite pictures are the sunset pictures, which they planned and timed perfectly. Most importantly, they were patient and pleasant people to work with. We highly recommend Creative Interpretations Photography and Marissa and Shannon as a team.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Katie B

We worked with Jonathan and Shannon - Jonathan was our primary photographer so I had the most contact with him before the wedding. He had great tips for organizing our day and for saving time and being more efficient. Both he and Shannon were flexible, accommodating and so... Read More friendly! Creative Interpretations were by far the most competitively priced photographers we found and the portfolios of their photographers on their website made it so easy to find some individuals whose style meshed the best with mine and my husband's. Paul is SO fast to respond and is always available, even on weekends, to answer questions. Jonathan and Shannon were very easy to work with and produced beautiful results of the most important moments of our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend this company.

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Trish P

Paul and V, thank you! I have to start there!! This dynamic duo were amazing and so much fun to work with. On a day where things could be stressful, both Paul and V made everything seamless and easy with their professionalism and there fun personalities. Paul runs a... Read More fantastic business and was timely with all communications and is a pro behind the lens. V started with our engagement photos and was with us every step of the planning process as well and easily captured special moments in just the right way. Both understood our vision of types of photos we wanted and also the mood/feeling we wanted captured with the casual photos at the reception. They did not disappoint!! We have already booked our daughter's senior photos with them and will use them without hesitation for any special events we want captured perfectly. Highly recommend!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Anna S

We cannot say enough good thinks about Creative Interpretations. Paul and Aimee went above and beyond and captured beautiful images of our day. They got me the picture I really wanted (even though it was a pain!) and dealt with unimaginable cold weather. They kept things moving... Read More and worked so well with the other vendors to create a seamless day for us from start to finish. I cannot say thank you enough!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Jennifer A

I had the team of Emily and Shannon for my wedding day! I absolutely LOVED them!!! So friendly, professional, and accommodating in every way ! I was mainly with Emily as Shannon was with the guys , but I felt like I knew Emily for years. No doubt, I would definitely use CIP... Read More again! 😊

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Lucy C

Kevin and Nichole were fantasic to work with for our wedding photography! They were right on schedule every step of the way. They both knew how to handle large groups of people, how to work with kids and how to get the best possible lighting in any situation. We would definitely... Read More recommend Creative Interpretation Photography to any of our friends and family. Totally worth it! Thanks so much for everything!!!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Dani C

Paul was super responsive and helpful and we absolutely loved having Emily and V shoot our wedding! We were lucky enough to have V shoot our engagement pictures as well which turned out amazing. I would highly recommend Creative Interpretations Photography. Amazing quality... Read More photos, you can’t beat the price and Emily and V are the dream team! Thank you guys for making our wedding day so amazing!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Ashley G

I had a fantastic experience with CIP! Paul was our main photographer for our engagement and wedding, and Amanda was the second photographer for our wedding. Paul was always very responsive and very helpful through the entire process! I especially appreciated his expertise and... Read More advice. Amanda was a great addition to his team and our photos turned out great! They both were a lot of fun and we enjoyed having them part of our big day.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Alyson L

For our wedding on October 7th, 2017, we had the awesome duo of Emily and Geoffrey to capture our special day. They both arrived promptly when they said they would while we were getting ready for first looks. During first looks, they took over, setting up every detail in order... Read More to get the perfect pictures of the special moment. They both also did a great job getting pictures of the entire bridal party, all before our wedding guests started to arrive. During the wedding ceremony and reception, they both took some amazing candid shots of us and our guests. Our photos were completed and ready to view by November 1st, which was such a quick turn around time for the 2,200 photos they had to share with us. The online portal was perfect for viewing, it was so great reliving the day all over again through all the photos that were taken! We also received our jump drives in the mail containing all of the photos within a couple of days after the photos were completed. Working with Paul, Emily, and Geoffrey was a dream! I would use them all over again if I could in a heart beat! Thank you all for making my wedding day so memorable!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Jennifer S

Wow. What an amazing team of people! Kevin and Tristan photographed our wedding last weekend, and they were both phenomenal. Paul was one of our contacts throughout the process as well, and he was amazing. Everyone was always so responsive to any emails or calls we had, the... Read More payment was easy, and the day of went so smoothly! It was great to have two wonderful photographers for such a great price, with no strings attached. So many other photographers have stipulations on what you get when you hire them, and Creative Interpretations makes it such an easy process and offer so much! I've already received some of my photos and they are incredible, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you to the whole team, I highly highly recommend them. If you are looking for great photographers, you've come to the right place! Hire them now! Thank you so much again!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Heidi H

Choosing this company was one of the best decisions we made. We used them for our engagement and wedding photos. All photos turned out amazing. Paul was easy to get in contact with and answer any questions we may have used. V and Marissa also did a great job the day of the... Read More wedding and made the pictures fun!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Joy K

Paul and Amanda S were absolutely amazing! I wanted my day to be beautiful just like any other bride but I also wanted a good photographer since the pictures would hold my memories. I consider myself lucky since I truly believe I found One of the best out there. Paul actually... Read More made me feel more relaxed as he been through this hundreds of times and Amanda S was so creative and sweet. My husband and I were shocked to find out that we were her first wedding!. Don’t be fooled by other photographers out there Creative Interpretations is what we all been lookin for!!! Amanda S and Paul 1000 Thank you’s For making our day that much more special!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Julie R

I am SO happy with our decision to choose Creative Interpretations Photography for our wedding day. From the very beginning, Paul was extremely helpful! They were always super quick to respond to any question I had. On the big day, Heather showed up to my parents’ house (where... Read More the girls were getting ready) super early and started taking AWESOME pictures of the gown, veil, flowers, jewelry, etc. It was almost like she wasn’t even there (in a good way) and she was able to get all of these pictures accomplished early on in the day, this way it did not take away time from the group shots. Paul showed up at my house (where the boys were getting ready) and took some AWESOME shots of them getting ready. He even made sure to get some great shots of our cat, which he knew was important to us. Both Heather & Paul made us feel super comfortable the entire night and got some really great shots. During the ceremony, you wouldn’t have even known they were there, but the pictures they captured were beautiful. I hate when I am at a wedding and the photographer is blocking my view of the bride and groom, they were not in the way AT ALL. After the ceremony, they were extremely efficient in getting the formal photos taken. We were even able to make it to our cocktail hour, which we did not think would be possible without sacrificing photos- but they got every photo we asked for and more. Having two photographers for our wedding made a HUGE difference. We were able to have getting ready photos taken at two locations and having them both there for the ceremony and reception meant that every special moment was captured (and some really funny moments that my husband and I missed). I got married on Friday and by Tuesday I had a ton of “sneak peak” photos to look at (515!)- they are ALL awesome. I am SO HAPPY I went with this company to handle my wedding photos. Paul was an AWESOME photographer- we were so happy he was available to capture our day. I will be recommending CIP to all my family and friends in the future.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Megan L

Our wedding was perfectly captured by Paul & Tristan of Creative Interpretations! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our photos. Paul and Tristan found the perfect spot for our First Look and as promised, Paul made sure to steal us from the reception for some... Read More unforgettable sunset photos. Everyone knows that sometimes there are bumps in the road or aisle as it may be to get to the ceremony and Pual's personality was just perfect to help cut some of that--he had the whole bridal part laughing! He also got EVERYONE for the family photos and they didn't take forever. My husband says they are the most efficient and complete family photos he's ever taken. ha! We were very lucky that Tristan joined us for our day as another photographer had to cancel, but had we known her talent, we would have picked her from the start! She got every little detailed captured for us to have forever and her artistic shots are some of my absolute favorites! And special thanks to Tristan as the site was hilly and grassy and she wasn't afraid to get a bit dirty to help this bride get great photos! Thank you Paul and Tristan for capturing our day!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Samantha H

Choosing Creative Interpretations was one of the best choice we made while planning or wedding. Kevin & Shannon were absolutely wonderful to work with, so responsive, and take beautiful photographs. They spent the entire day with us from getting ready to the end of the... Read More

reception, getting pictures of family and friends that we will treasure forever. We really cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work. They even sent us some sneak peak photos the day after...we we are now SO excited to see all of the others! Thanks again Kevin, Shannon, and Creative Interpretations!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 alyssa o

Loved CIP, Michelle and Nichole were AMAZING! They seemed to be everywhere at once. They were so outgoing and personable! My guests were raving about them and are already asking when they can see pictures. They were super creative and fun. Without even seeing the pictures yet, I... Read More know they captured the important moments but also found those unexpected gems. Super excited to see the photos!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jessica B

I cannot wait to see these photos!!! Michelle and Amanda were incredible at my Country Barn wedding on 9/23. Michelle was so fantastic at making us feel comfortable and pushing us to pose in ways that we would have never thought of. Anytime throughout the night I wanted a... Read More specific shot, she had no problem stopping what she was doing to take the photo for me. Both of the photographers were full of energy and looked genuinely excited to be there. What I really love about the company is the price firstly, and the fact that you get two photographers. One of my photographers focused on candid shots and the other on more posed shots, which should give us a beautiful combination of photos. The professionalism of the company should also be recognized, one of my photographers I chose could not make it due to an emergency, so on their busiest weekend to date, CI substituted a new photographer in so I would still get my two photographers. Paul is really great at calling brides and calmly telling them news like this, as well as keeping up with brides throughout the planning journey. Thank you, CI, you rock!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lindsey P

V and Marisa were amazing! They seemed like another two girls in my wedding party all while capturing my day beautifully. They were amazing and so fun!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kim M

I spent a lot of time researching photographers for our wedding and none of them were anywhere near as amazing as Paul. He answered all of my questions honestly and quickly. He was incredibly knowledgeable and kind. The price of the wedding package was amazing! Day of the... Read More wedding he was on time and full of energy with Nicole, the secondary shooter. He took charge, helped organize people and made sure that we got all of the pictures that we wanted. Nicole was awesome! She had an awesome attitude and a ton of energy. She was patient with the antics of the groomsmen and eager to try any of their photo suggestions. We are so glad that we picked this team.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Alexandra T

Emily and Tristan were my photographers for my wedding yesterday. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were so flexible and easy to work with. I know it was difficult to deal with everyone with alcohol in the mix but they kept everyone in line and kept things running... Read More smooth. My husband and I really enjoyed their company, kept us laughing! I will definitely recommend them every chance I get!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Annie B

We really enjoyed working with Creative Interpretations Photography- they had just what we were looking for (a simple package with 2 photographers, unlimited time, and digital rights for personal use to the photos they took). I was a little nervous about working with someone we... Read More hadn't met in person, but after speaking to Emily over the phone I felt confident. On our wedding day Emily and Miranda worked well together as a team, and instantly put us at ease. They got some great shots of the 2 of us, both posed, and, some of my personal favorites, candids of us that I wasn't even aware they were taking. Also, on our wedding day they said the photos should be ready in 3 weeks. Just as 3 weeks were drawing to a close we got a call that they would be an extra few days due to the fact that their editor was in Florida and being evacuated from hurricane Irma. I was disappointed, but not much you can do about that. To my surprise, 3 weeks to the day after our wedding I woke up to an email that our gallery was up. Paul had finished up the editing himself just to get them to us on time. I really appreciated that they went above and beyond to provide an excellent service.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Tifaney W

Michelle Smith and Aimee Zia Ryan were the perfect team to capture all of our special moments for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better pair! Paul Joseph Lorio III helped with the booking process so we knew exactly what pair would work best with what we envisioned and... Read More he did an amazing job throughout the process with any questions I had and with post production. We highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Latasha B

Wonderful photographers, for a price that made sense. They are easy to contact, and like to come prepared by asking what photos you would like taken, and then they prepare an order so that things go as smoothly as possible. For a person like me who has a type A personality this... Read More gave me a lot of comfort that things would be taken care of. I also enjoy that they gave a sneak peak, which let me see a little over 100 photos, which makes me more excited to see the rest! They did everything in their power to make sure my special day was captured perfectly, so I can look back on it for years to come.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Emily S

Emily and V from creative interpretations did an awesome job at our wedding last Saturday. Despite all the rain they were able to get some awesome shots and had great ideas of indoor pictures to take. They were super flexible and helped us with even more then just the pictures... Read More at our wedding. We are so happy we went with them and would recommend them and there team to anyone planning a wedding!