Turn your Event into an Experience!

Creative Wedding Solutions is an elite boutique wedding and event design company that specializes in one of a kind, high-end, custom weddings and events. Our goal is to help our clients turn their event into an unforgettable experience. We are excited about working with our clients to bring their unique personalities, ideas and styles to life in a way that uniquely reflects them. From Design and Decor to Rentals and Planning, our commitment is to leave our clients and their guests with experiences marked by awe and wonder.

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

80 Border Street, Boston, MA Greater New England Area (857) 998-8827

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Geanna M

I am so grateful having Creative wedding solutions to help plan for the event. Although my husband and I live in another country, they helped plan and take care of organizing the event so that all things were taken care of so that we could arrive a week beforehand for the... Read More ceremony. They had a huge undertaking and challenge for them, but they took care of everything. It made it less stressful and more enjoyable process. They took into consideration little things that both of us love and incorporated into the wedding and the wedding venue. We ended up doing a bed and breakfast place which was a beautiful space they found. They transformed it into a warm and cozy location for a wonderful reception after the wedding. They have a great eye for locations and decorating it into something really special. We had a wonderful intimate ceremony which was made possible with them. So I would highly recommend them.

2017-05-17T10:24:31 Response from the vendor

Hi Geanna! Thanks so much for your kind review! We are so honored to have been able to help you with your wedding and so grateful for your trust in us since you basically had no ability to be here to oversee anything! We had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Yung M

My daughter and her husband were married last October in Boston, MA. This was a destination wedding since most of the family on both sides were coming from out of state and some out of country. Mauryn and Jaime were so wonderful in managing the logistics from the time of arrival... Read More to the wedding and reception to our departure. We felt so taken care of. The wedding and reception was intimate with only family present. The decor was so beautiful and amazing! Mauryn created a design that was so beautiful and unique that felt elegant and like home. Everything in the decor said something about my daughter and her husband together. The most important is that my daughter and her husband had nothing to worry about and they were both so happy! I am grateful for both Jaime and Mauryn for making this day so special and so beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

Great

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

CWS is the best! My wedding was nearly 4 years ago, and my friends are still talking about how much fun they had. Mauryn is an artistic genius with a true eye for color and design, and Jaime makes things run so smoothly you don't even notice they're happening. They are a... Read More fantastic team, and they managed to get our families through the wedding planning process with a minimum of stress. I was especially impressed at how smoothly they incorporated our families' wishes, while still staying true to our vision. Can't recommend them highly enough!

2016-03-28T14:48:35 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, I am guessing this is you and of course we are so grateful for your review and for your kind words! We feel exactly the same way about you! Working with you and Youssef was fantastic and we were so honored that you chose... Read Less Read More

Mauryn Kkira

Mauryn is an artistic wedding designer known for her flair. She combines unexpected textures, colors and cultural influences to create authentic translations of unfettered self-expression. She is highly passionate about capturing her clients' most unique qualities and infusing them in their celebrations. Her out-of-the box thinking and creative inclination produce vivid, heartfelt and awe-inspiring experiences. Her other passions include art, fashion, people, Bollywood, chocolate, U2 and romance. Mauryn lives in Jamaica Plain with her husband Chris.