Creative, classy, and fun!

932 Peel Castle Lane, Austell, GA

Amazing Photography Experience

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Annie W

From engagement shots to our wedding day, Cris was fantastic! My husband gets a bit "stiff" in front of the camera, but with Cris's easy attitude and quick laugh helped her to take some incredible pictures or him! As the bride she made me look exactly like I hoped on my wedding day. We'll be using her again for family shots as our story continues!

Awesome photographer for a good price!

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Sonia C

Cris is very professional and organized. I hired her for my engagement pictures and after seeing the pictures, I immediately hired her for the wedding. One of the most important things for me was for the photographer not to interfere with the ceremony or anything and she was like a ghost and the end result was amazing! I had a lot of pictures with my family and wedding party so she organized it based on a list she requested two weeks before the wedding. That was the best idea ever! She took candid pictures, portraits, and group pictures. Her prices are affordable. My family and friends that had seen the pictures loved them and compliment the originality of some of them.

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Ashley H

Cris is amazing to work with! She is very professional and personable. She shot my engagement photos and they are wonderful! Because I had such a great experience, I will be using her to shoot my bridal portraits this spring. I can't wait! I would highly recommend her.

Cris is the best!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Pam J

I was impressed with Cris from the moment I met her and absolutely thrilled with my wedding pictures. She is dependable, professional, personable, organized, creative, hard working, accommodating, and extremely talented! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Bernadette C

Cris is absolutely wonderful! I love how she captures each shot! I got married almost 2years ago, and cannot stop looking at our wedding pictures. She definitely has an eye for capturing you at your moment. The pictures truly speak a thousand words. My husband and i have received many compliments from our wedding pictures! As soon as our family grows, I'll be asking her to also do our family photos. ;)

The best I could have asked for!

Reviewed on 12/05/2010 Jeannine K

She was amazing from the first day we meet to the pictures that will last a life time.

TO Cris Osborne Photography