Gorgeous artistic videos you will treasure

The biggest day of your life deserves professional artistry with heart. We film and edit with an eye for beauty, emotion, surprises, and fun! Our popular Highlight Videos arrive ready to post to Facebook. Love Blu-ray? It's yours. Want something creative? You've come to the right place. Just check our reviews and watch one of our videos. You'll be surprised when you compare our prices. Then say hello. Easy!

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Amazing!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

Joel and his crew provided absolutely beautiful video and photography for my beach wedding. They were very professional, prompt for the services, and did an excellent job in capturing my most favorite and precious moments of my perfect wedding day. Great quality for both photo... Read More and video. I could not have been happier with choosing Crisp Video, as they are a very talented crew. They also did my engagement pictures which were fabulous as well. I would recommend Crisp Video to everyone if you are looking for having glamorous memories forever!

2015-09-14T14:54:21 Response from the vendor

The pleasure was all mine, let me tell you. Your obvious love for each other inspired me from the first day shooting your engagement photos at the Hotel Del. I think my favorite part was making your beautiful leather bound photo album. All the best... Read Less Read More

GREAT VIDEOGRAPHER!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Lily M

Joel and his wife flew all the way to Maui to film our wedding and gave us everything we asked for and more. The video turned out fantastic and he made us a 10+ minute highlight reel using songs we requested that he edited perfectly into the video. He gave us several copies... Read More including blue ray and regular DVD's of our wedding video. Joel is a great videographer and a really cool guy. He is so nice and respectful, and also has great ideas. I'm very glad I hired Joel. I would highly recommend him to anybody! Below is the link to our highlight video as an example of his great work! http://youtu.be/SCkkH0pEgXg

2015-03-03T21:51:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lily! Truly, the pleasure was all ours. You guys treated us like old friends from the get-go of this priceless day. We will never, ever forget your perfect wedding. You were even more beautiful than Maui itself and you have my lasting gratitude. All... Read Less Read More

Indispensable!

Reviewed on 3/08/2014

We were originally not going to document our wedding on video because of the added expense. Then we met Joel at the Bridal Bazaar in San Diego and we were highly impressed by his work but also his affordability. The day of our wedding, we assumed it was going to be just be Joel... Read More but he had a crew of at least three and they had cameras literally everywhere. All the best moments of our wedding were captured. Joel also provided a highlight video after our wedding which brought us to tears with emotion. It was nice to have that and to be able to share it via social media with our family and friends. The turnaround time for the final product was less than 5 months which is way sooner than we were expecting. The video quality is immaculate and we could not be more satisfied with the overall work. We went from not even considering a videographer to having one and it being the single most indispensable treasure of our special day. Thanks Joel! Luis & Rosa

2015-01-13T13:35:55 Response from the vendor

It was an honor. Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Peace S

Awesome Videographer! My husband and I received our wedding DVD this week and we are so impressed and ecstatic with Joel's work! The quality of his work is superior and it was definitely worth the wait. He is a great person and very talented! It was a pleasure having him... Read More document our wedding and being there with us on that special day! We highly recommend him! Thank you so very much Joel!

2015-10-10T21:26:29 Response from the vendor

Oh thank you so much but you made it easy. You two are fantastic inside and out. It was an honor and a pleasure from beginning to end!

Completely Impressed

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Jennifer D

My husband and I are so incredibly happy with our choice of videographer. Joel and his team are amazing. At first, my husband was against hiring a videographer and was very worried that he would feel "followed around" or oddly "exposed" with videographers roaming around all... Read More day at the wedding. He hardly even noticed them day of! And now that we have the finished product, he cannot imagine not having this video. Joel listened to all of my requests and executed them beautifully. My new advice for future brides is "I know videography is that one expense you think you can go without. DONT. Make it happen!" Joel offers reasonable prices for extraordinary work.

2015-04-07T23:43:22 Response from the vendor

The pleasure was all ours. We could hardly go wrong with a handsome Groom and a stunning Bride, so in love, gliding around the Omni Hotel! Credit also goes to Melissa Barrad of I Do...Weddings, photographer extraordinaire Melissa McClure, DJ Bruce Battleson, and the staff... Read Less Read More

Awesome videographers!

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Trish R

My husband and I met Joel about a year before our wedding. Upon meeting him we were immediately at ease because he was so genuine in asking about our story. Anyone can see that Joel is passionate about what he does and he truly loves weddings. Throughout the planning process... Read More I really appreciated his quick and efficient communication style, its always nice when your vendors are easy to contact. On the day of the wedding, they were very prompt and professional all day long. They were always around videotaping but never in the way. It was evident that they did everything they could to document every part of our day. When we received our highlight video and our BluRays, we were more than thrilled. Be prepared that compiling these videos takes time, so be patient - but it is well worth the wait. We love the outcome and are so glad we chose Crisp Video. They are an excellent value and are amazing people to work with.

2015-01-13T13:43:57 Response from the vendor

What can I say? We love what we do, and you guys made it extra extra special. A Big Thank You!

Exceptional Videographer Team

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Tina Y

As a bride, a wedding goes by so quickly that it's all a blur. I am extremely thankful to have had Joel Crisp and his team capture our special day on video for us. Not only was our wedding highlights video very nicely put together to music of our choice, they also gave us... Read More complete footage of our wedding. In addition, our wedding schedule was significantly delayed but they stayed beyond their contracted hours and unpacked their gear just so they could get footage of the bouquet toss. Joel and his team definitely put in the extra effort to go above and beyond our expectations to capture all of the special moments. Thanks Crisp Video!

Beautiful Video. Thank you Joel!

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Claudia A

Joel did the video for our wedding and all I can say is wow! When we received our video and sat down to watch it; we relived the whole beautiful day. The best part is how he caught so many details and little moments that meant so much to us. From getting in my dress with... Read More my mom to to the last song, Joel and his team really went the extra mile to capture the beauty of the day and now we have it forever. Everything with our ceremony vows came out really clear and the video was all really clear HD. The final video was beautifully edited and the best part was on the day of the wedding Joel's video team were able to capture so much without having cameras in our face all day. When our family saw the the video the reactions were all amazing. My husbands grandparents got tears in their eyes when we all watched it. Joel did such an amazing job in creating a priceless memory for our family. Great service, great product, great guy.

2013-07-25T15:24:32 Response from the vendor

You're wedding was fantastic! It was an honor to even be there. The first thing I think of is your eyes and cheekbones, then the roses, then your misty-eyed man, the beautiful purple lighting, the stunning city skyline, big smiles... Wonderful. Congratulations from the team... Read Less Read More

Joel crisp video

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Jaleh P

Super nice, accommodating and professional! Totally would recommend them ;)

Made our wedding a huge success!

Reviewed on 2/11/2013 Mia H

Joel is personable, funny, and beyond professional. From our initial meeting through the entire event, Joel took the time to get to know us as individuals and this effort was reflected in the final product. We loved the teaser! We highly, highly, highly recommend Crisp Video.

2013-02-13T15:32:16 Response from the vendor

It was truly a pleasure from beginning to end. Great looking couple, super in love, beautiful location, great vibes, artistically satisfying...one for the history books. Thanks for letting Crisp Video be part of it!

The Icing on the Cake

Reviewed on 12/02/2012 Carolyn O

Your search for a wedding videographer is over! Joel Crisp was the best part of my wedding! First off he is so affordable! He is very professional. He is on time. He is organized and most of all he really knows what he is doing! Joel captured all the moments that were the most... Read More important to remember. He had cameras everywhere and didn't miss a thing! My video is just like the ones that are on all those wedding blogs you are looking at, only its better!! I can't say enough good things about Joel. Pick Joel for your wedding he is the best! Thank you Joel for all your hard work!

2012-12-03T15:58:28 Response from the vendor

Does this mean I can take the rest of the day off? :) So kind. You guys are a gorgeous couple and the pleasure was all mine.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 b c

I highly recommend Joel Crisp! I've heard that one of the biggest regrets from brides is that they didn't hire a videographer. I can understand that now. When I watched that video for the first, second, third, etc. time, I could not get my goofy grin off of my face. I was... Read More able to relive our wedding day, watch the interactions between my husband and I for the first time on video, and see moments that I was not present for (my husband playing with my nephew earlier that day, the gazebo falling right before I walked out, and so much more). Joel was always quick to respond to emails/calls, was professional, was incredibly understanding, and best of all...captured our wedding perfectly in his amazing video. We paid for his platinum package and are so happy that we did. We have multiple copies of our wedding video (over an hour long) and our montage which we could put on facebook for friends and family. Also included was the "Love Story" that we shot the day after our wedding (due to our schedule constraints), which I will treasure just as much as my wedding video. Joel did such a great job of capturing all of the moments from our wedding day, including special little moments that pictures just can't capture. I was always afraid that a videographer would get in the way, but Joel was practically invisible! He looks at these videos as a piece of art and it shows. I feel as though his videos truly show the couple's personality, something that not all videographers can capture. Joel was very understanding, despite the fact that I was planning a wedding from across the country with a fiance that was deployed at the time. He is a great person as well as a great artist. You will be very happy with the final product and with the customer service that he provides his couples. I am!

2012-05-25T19:09:40 Response from the vendor

SUCH a an honor and a pleasure. When you really put your heart into something it's great to get this kind of feedback. Thanks you two. Love Rules!

LOVE my wedding montage!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2012 Ashley J

Joel and his team did an absolutely amazing job with our video! He was very professional and prompt and (the mark of a great videographer, in my opinion) his team captured all the great moments without me even remembering the camera there. Everyone who has seen the video... Read More complemented it. Two special points to note – first, we had a very quick turnaround where we needed the video for an event soon after the wedding, and he was willing and able to accommodate us, which was so appreciated. Second, spring for a package that has the montage – it is SOOO worth it. It’s amazing to be able to watch a 4 minute recap of the day and relive all those memories; I posted ours on Facebook and got so many great responses on it. Being able to choose your own song for the montage is a great plus as well. Like many couples, we questioned whether to spend the money on a videographer and don’t regret it at all; a big part of that is the fact that we had a wonderful one!

Amazing service, reasonable prices, great quality

Reviewed on 1/13/2012 Renee B

I am a total planner. I probably interviewed 6+ videographers (after researching their websites thouroughly). When I met Joel, I could tell he had a vision - and that's what we needed to find - someone who could portray our wedding day in the best way possible, so that we... Read More would have a memory for a life time. Joel was organized, timely and responsive. He was even flexible with payment arrangements. I was so happy to have hired him for our special day. My husband didn't even remember what he looked like (that's how "invisible" he was at our wedding :) Thank you Joel & team, because of you, we have an amazing treasure.

2012-01-15T12:44:13 Response from the vendor

Ugh, that one got me in the heart!:) You guys were all about fun and being inclusive. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks!- Joel

A-MAZING!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2011 Breanna J

Joel and his crew were truely amazing and we are very happy with our decision! From the first time we met with him we could tell he loves what he does. We had a military wedding so we were under budget constraints and all I will say is he is fair with his pricing. Trying to pay... Read More for a wedding in California can get a little ridiculous and we felt like he was the only one who wasn't only in it for the money. They were there for the entire wedding and reception start to finish and they also went with us for our day after shoot to get more footage for the video:) My husband is deployed and we had to watch the video over Skype but loved every minute of it and can't wait to watch it together (physically!). It is a beautiful video and we highly recommend Crips Video!

2011-12-29T13:34:48 Response from the vendor

The pleasure was all ours! Thanks!

Very professional

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Kamil S

Joel was very professional and very accommodating to our video needs. He also gave us a great deal in order to satisfy our needs! I cannot comment on the quality of the video due to it still being in the editing process.

2012-01-15T12:47:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kamil. I'm glad you loved the DVDs and even ordered more copies. What a storybook La Jolla wedding!- Joel

AMAZING VIDEOGRAPHER!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2011 Reut G

Joel Crisp and his team were awesome to work with from our initial consultation down to the spectacular DVD and Montage we received!!! We were so thrilled with the finished product. He caught moments that our photographer completely missed like our first kiss. He rigged up my... Read More husband with a tiny little microphone so he even caught all our tiny whispers to each other, so cute. The HD quality of the DVD is a really awesome perk and so is the fact that he captured us from like 4 different angles due to his multiple cameras and crew who managed to be completely invisible and stayed out of the way during the wedding. You guys won't be disappointed by his fantastic work and calm attitude on your wedding day. The DVDs he delivered were beautifully packaged!

Joel Crisp Video Is Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2011 vanessa C

Joel did an amzing job putting together my wedding video! The begining video montage is so fun, creative and upbeat! When My husband and I initially meet Joel we were so pleased to see that he is a friendly down to earth guy who loves what he does! We are very appreciative for... Read More his great work and would recommed him to anyone! Thanks Joel :)

The best decision we made!

Reviewed on 1/05/2011 Michelle H

We recently received our wedding video and have watched it about 50 times already. We are so amazed and happy with the finished product! The short montage alone was worth the price we paid, but the whole video is something we will treasure always. Joel and his assistant were... Read More with us for about 7 hours on our wedding day. They were fun, professional, and so great to work with. Of all of our vendors, we are the happiest with Joel and our coordinator. I would recommend Joel Crisp Video to anyone planning their wedding!!

great people to work with

Reviewed on 12/16/2010 charlene s

Joel and his crew were great to work with....very professional! The final product was very well done! I couldn't have asked for anything more! Thank you Joel!

Joel Crisp

Filmmaker, videographer, photographer, and musician Joel Crisp is driven by art and the desire to create beauty. He films and photographs weddings, shoots conceptual and portrait photography, has recorded seven albums of original songs, and is currently working on a film. He lives with his wife in Hillcrest.