Crofton Country Club

Ballroom, Country Club, Park

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1691 Crofton Parkway, Crofton, MD (410) 721-3111

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Adele P

We had our wedding at the Country Club and we couldn't have been more impressed with the results the day of. Everything looked so beautiful and really highlighted our wedding colors. The staff was very helpful and offered recommendations for other vendors. The know what they are... Read More doing and will be very helpful throughout the wedding process. They made our day perfect and we couldn't be more happy with their service.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Sarah O

my now husband and I had our reception at the country club and it was everything we hoped for. The packages are excellent to choose from and the staff are warm and inviting. They make sure you get what you need and were such a huge help along the way. They set up everything... Read More exactly as we discussed the day of the wedding and I had no concerns as to makig sure it would be the way we envisioned. My husband and I absolutely loved it and would recommend to anyone looking for a reception, rehearsal dinner or shower site. Nicki and Karen were great and I hope to work with them again on another type of event in the future!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Caasi L

The Country Club was very accommodating to make our special day exactly what we had envisioned! All the staff was super friendly and nice; the chef makes great food! The wedding planners/coordinators were always calm and open minded to our opinions but also full of great advice... Read More and vision. We had an amazing wedding day!

Reasonably Priced Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Abigail L

The staff was wonderful! They kept me at ease the whole evening. The prices were perfect for our budget. Not to mention, the space was gorgeous! So so so happy with our decision to have our reception here!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Matt & Sue S

We had our wedding and our reception at Crofton Country Club. My overall experience with them was great. The staff was very friendly and professional. They did their best to cater to our every need. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. James Grayson, the wedding... Read More coordinator/food and service manager went above and beyond to make sure things were as perfect as could be. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. My wedding turned out beautifully and even though it rained and we weren't able to take pictures on the beautiful grounds, I was SO happy with how everything turned out. Rain on your wedding day is good luck anyway!

perfect venue

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Diana B

This was the perfect venue for a fall theme wedding

counrty club

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Michelle O

works well and answers all questions back

Stress Free Wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Stacey W

My ceremony and reception turned out to be the least stressful event of the whole "Wedding" process because of my vendors and the Country Club staff (Amy especially) !! The helpful services and staff were amazing and made everything run so smoothly. Amy was so patient with us... Read More and easy to talk to throughout the process. What an easy night it turnded out to be because of the staff!! Everything was set up and organized to look beautiful!!!Thank you and everyone loves how beautiful the Country Club is!!!

Reception

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Cheryl S

Crofton Country Club was absolutely amazing for my reception. Kerry and Amy made sure everything was planned and complete and helped us all the way through. Kerry was extremely helpful throughout the reception to answer all my questions, clean up all the opps-ies on the dance... Read More floor and to keep the night rolling. The decor was beautiful and the food was excellent!

100% Satisfied!

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Megan O

I went to several ceremony/reception locations, and this was by far the best all inclusive value. Amy and Kerri were wonderful to work with and were always available for questions. While Amy coordinated everything, Kerri was with us every step of the way on our big day. When it... Read More rained on my planned outdoor ceremony at the last minute, the staff at Crofton transformed the reception area fitting for a ceremony in front of the fireplace in no time. The food was amazing, and many of the guests are still talking about it! I am honestly 100% happy with my choice in Crofton, and will recommend them to my friends!