Crooked Vine and Stony Ridge Winery

Livermore, CA

In the heart of Livermore Valley Wine Country

Crooked Vine Winery is a family owned and operated winery and vineyard. We are located in the beautiful Livermore Valley Wine Country and offer a uniquely intimate winery setting for your wedding or special event. Our facility and award winning wines ensure that your event will be truly remarkable.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Planning

4948 Tesla Road, Livermore, CA

Beautiful Venue, Friendly Staff, Great Wine

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Lauren M

We chose Crooked Vine and Stony Ridge Winery for our September 2013 wedding. Courtney and the CV staff were so helpful and friendly from the time we signed our contract to the day of the wedding. We had great communication throughout the entire planning process and they were... Read More always available to answer our questions quickly and thoroughly. On the day of the wedding we experienced some unexpected rain. Courtney and her staff rushed to ensure our ceremony site was covered and moved our entire reception inside their beautiful barrel room. Even though it was our "plan b", it was more beautiful than I could have dreamed. Definitely check out Crooked Vine if you are looking for a wedding venue. You will not be disappointed.

City Weds Country

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Stacey P

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! From day one of taking a look at this winery my husband and I just knew we had to get married there. We met the owner whom was beyond sweet. The coordinator, Courtney was AMAZING!! Every contact and meeting with Courtney was wonderful. She kept me calm and... Read More focused. The entire wedding went sooo smoothly. I don't believe in perfect, but my wedding was pretty close!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Dianne L

The Crooked Vine was awesome from setup to tear down. They had everything under control including us. We received many complements from our guests regarding the staff. They were polite, gracious and respectful.

great venue!

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Rachel M

Beautiful grounds, rained on wedding day so had to come up with backup plan to move indoors. Barrel room is great, and venue was so nice to put up the perfect tent for ceremony. Everything worked out great. Staff is friendly and coordinators are nice. Not too sure on price, with... Read More bev. package and site fee could be high.

TO Crooked Vine and Stony Ridge Winery