Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort

(10)

Hollywood, FL

Capacity: Up to 200 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Perfectly "You"nique weddings

Discover a place along the water's edge that's as magical as your love for each other. We'll plan the celebration of your dreams whether it's a beachfront ceremony or a reception in our Waterway Pavilion, the Crowne Plaza is the YOUnique venue for you.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort, Unusual/Alternative

4000 South Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL

The Wedding We Always Wanted...

5/07/2011 Gloria T

My husband and I renewed our vows in May 2011. We never had a wedding so selecting the ideal location was important to us. Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach was the perfect tropical get-a-way for our guests who came from out of town. The poolside wedding was amazing! Our wedding coordinator took the time to understand what we wanted for the reception and did an incredible job setting up the tent! Our guests were truly pleased with the delicious food, friendly service, and the overall experience! They also felt the rates were reasonable and the location is convenient to the beach and shopping. The only concern I had was the safety for the children attending the wedding since the tent is situated by the intercoastal and poolside. However, we hired a childcare service provider to watch the children and they did an excellent job keeping the children safe and entertained! I highly suggest future brides and grooms to take the time to meet with the Director of Catering. She will win your confidence in the hotel's ability to make your wedding a truly spectacular event!

The perfect party

6/17/2011 heather g

My husband and I are both from northen states which meant most of our family and friends were coming down to Florida for the celebration. We really wanted a venue which would give our guests a true florida vacation. The Crowne Plaza was perfect. The accomodations were gorgeous with pool and beach access. The rooms were spacious and the amenities were very convenient for people in town for several days. What really made the occassion special was the staff. From the minute you meet the sales and marketing staff, you feel like a princess. If there was one piece of wedding stress I did not have, was anything connected to the Plaza. There was always someone available for any questions I had or any need which arose. The attentiveness and friendliness of the staff was refreshing. We had a lot of small details we had asked (as I'm sure most brides do) and every little detail was fulfilled above and beyond. Not only did my husband and I think this was the best venue for our wedding, we have had several guests comment on how gorgeous the wedding and hotel was. They couldnt have asked for a better place to stay when coming down for a trip. The Crowne Plaza was the absolute best choice we made for our wedding and have the most wonderful memories to prove it.

flawless

10/28/2011 karole d

we recently had our ceremony and reception at the crowne plaza, and from the 1st meeting to checking out the next day it was perfect. every single person we came in contact with was exceptional the highest quality of service , from the ceremony set up to the food which everyone of our guest were so impressed by ! i would highly recommend the crowne plaza, thank you all so much.

Our awesome wedding at Crowne Plaza

11/08/2014 Vanessa B

Lourdes and Loretta were very attentive since the very beginning of the wedding planning. They were there every step of the way and Lourdes answered all of our questions very quickly. We could not be any happier that we made the decision to have our wedding there!!

Summer Bride

7/13/2014

Feel free to comparison shop, but after you meet Loretta and Lourdes, you'll know you're in good hands. They are available to answer questions every step of the way. Our July wedding was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff was top-notch. We even had our rehearsal dinner poolside...highly recommend this all-in-one venue.

perfect venue

4/18/2014 Mariliana B

i loved this venue because i was able to have my ceremony outside how i had pictured it, and the reception was inside. it was truly everything i wanted in a venue, plus the food was amazing. all of my guests loved their food and had a great time!

Excellent Venue!

7/06/2013 Amanda O

Loretta, Eric and the entire staff at CP Hollywood Beach will not disappoint! If you are looking for a great outdoor location in South Florida and want a tropical feel without getting married on a sandy beach, their deck next to the intercostal is beautiful!

Perfect for guests

5/04/2013 Nina S G

The hotel was clean and right on the beach. Staff was very friendly.

Amazing!

11/19/2011 Stacy M

Our wedding went extremely well. The staff was amazing. The assistance and care was incredible. The venue looked wonderful. The food was delicious. I would recommend this venue to any bride :)

Best Weekend of Our Lives

10/22/2011 Betsy C

We recently were married here and it was such an amazing experience! From the first contact to the day after the wedding, the Sales and Cetering Staff placed every effort to ensure our wedding was a huge success. All of our guests that stayed at the hotel were incredibly comfortable and relaxed. The food was excellent, the service was fantastic and the employees at the Crowne Plaza will be close to our hearts in our wedding memories. Hands down, a fabulous venue.

Send Email