Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West

Philadelphia, PA

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

4010 City Ave, Philadelphia, PA

Great hotel for wedding guests

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Tessa B

The guests for our wedding stayed at the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West. Overall the experience was a really good one. Everyone we encountered at Crowne Plaza was very helpful and accommodating. Our guests received a very reasonable discounted rate and there is plenty of free... Read More parking which is a huge perk. The rooms were very nice and I staying the junior suite which was perfect for getting ready with my bridesmaids before the wedding. The only complaint I had about the Crowne Plaza was that the elevators were very very slow. Only two of the three elevators were working that weekend and they weren't very efficient. We took the stairs a lot of the time but it did cause us some stress the morning before the wedding when we were running late! Overall though I would definitely recommend this hotel to other couples because of it's convenient location, ample parking, nice rooms, and friendly staff.

Wonderful hotel

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Jess S

We booked the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West for ourselves as well as a block of rooms for our guests. Maura was incredibly easy to work with and very responsive, and made planning so easy. We had a large block of rooms, and were surprised with a comped suite (was perfect to... Read More have the extra space for hair and makeup for myself and all of my girls). The staff did a great job welcoming guests and handing out our personalized welcome bags (was probably a huge pain in their butt, but they did it with a smile!). We were able to have our after party at the hotel bar, which they agreed to keep open just for us. When we returned to our room on our wedding night, there was a bottle of champagne and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries waiting, courtesy of Maura! It really put a very nice touch on what was already a wonderful experience. Highly recommended!

Go somewhere else

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Melissa H

The rooms were fine but they did not keep the bar open which was extremely annoying and inconvenient. Especially due to the fact that our guests collectively dropped hundreds of dollars to stay there.

Very Accomdating

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 TIA D

This is were my guest stayed from out of town. we were able to get a free night the night of our wedding. They gave us a room with double beds at first, but when asked they upgraded us to a suite and let us do a late check out. The night staff was awesome. The hotel is very... Read More nice and clean. All my guest commented how nice the hotel was.

Nice guest accomodations

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Kristin L

We reserved a block of rooms for our bridal party, family and guests for our wedding weekend. We had lots of out of town guests and many stayed there. The only trouble was the website they had set up for our event was not updating when the rooms were "full", even though we had... Read More been told we could have as many rooms as needed until a month before. I had to call several times to get more rooms added. Otherwise, a nice place to stay

TO Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West