Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown

(5)

Richmond, VA

Capacity: Up to 350 | WEBSITE | PHONE

A Wedding to Remember

With our premier location on the banks of the James River, we are proud to offer a truly memorable setting and ambiance for your special day. Whether your affair is a seated luncheon or dinner, a buffet brunch or cocktail reception, our elegant ballrooms can accommodate 150-300 guests.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Hotel/Resort

555 East Canal Street, Richmond, VA

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Lauren P

I had my reception here 3 weeks ago and I loved every bit of it! They will do whatever you want them to do. They really cater to and pamper the bride and groom and the wedding party. Every staff member was on top of their game and making sure that every was just the way I wanted it. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

Great price and lots of perks

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 oJessica R

I was so suprised but what they offered. Way more that what I could have ever thought of. And way better prices than some around Richmond.

COLEMAN/HOLMES WEDDING

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 MONICA C

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. I WOULD HAVE CHANGE A THING. I WILL LET EVERYBODY KNOW WHERE I HAD MY WEDDING/CEREMONY.

Crowne Plaza

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Erienne M

The Crowne Plaza in Downtown Richmond was beautiful and very helpful. However, they laid off the wedding coordinator a month before my wedding and her replacement was less than satisfactory. I am sure if we had continued working with the lady who helped us at first, it would have been a smooth and simple wedding. Hopefully, the hotel finds someone else to over as wedding coordinator because the event itself (without the replacement) was beautiful and the staff incredibly helpful.

ALMOST Perfect

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Michele R

It would have been the perfect day minus a few snafus....but overall, not a horrible experience!!!!

Send Email