FREE Engagement Session in the BR area!

FREE Engagement Session in the BR area with booking!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

$0-$999

$100 OFF ANY wedding package! (337) 591-2232
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Sarah F

Crystal did an amazing job of capturing all the special and beautiful moments during our wedding. She was extremely easy to work with, especially for someone like me who is not great in front of the camera! While looking through our wedding photos I couldn't help but smile and... Read More remember the joy we all felt that day, it is so obvious in the gorgeous pictures she took. Finally, Crystal is extremely professional and has very quick turnaround with your photos. Both our engagement and wedding photos were back to us within a couple weeks! We really appreciate everything she did and every once in a lifetime moment she captured. Thanks Crystal!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Kendyl K

She's amazing... My wedding pictures were perfect end she has a way of making everything seem so easy.

Crystal Abadie

Romantic & Timeless Your big day is my big day! I have a very relaxed approach to documenting your special day. My goal is to capture the beauty that naturally unfolds on your wedding day! I want to capture the in-between moments some might not see as well as the big moments you will never want to forget. I want to capture your wedding in a timeless manner, where you will look back at your pictures and remember how you felt. Call me today!