Crystal Beach Weddings

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

1160 Airport Rd, Destin, FL Serving Destin, Crystal Beach, Ft Walton Beach,Miramar Beach, Seaside, Rosemary Beach, Navarre, Water Color, Santa Rosa Beach, Panama City (850) 520-0000

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Tori G

I couldn't ask for a better experience! We traveled from North Georgia to get married in Destin and I cannot believe how easy Crystal Beach made it. Elizabeth was our wedding coordinator and made every thing stress free. Every possible detail was taken care of, all we had to do... Read More was fill out a few forms with our choice of colors, decorations, etc. We did the bonfire reception package and couldn't have been happier with the set up. Every detail was gorgeous and I couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Audra M

We married in July 2016 and I can not brag enough about Tina and Crystal Beach Weddings. We planned our wedding from Texas and from the get go Tina was absolutely amazing. She returned emails, phone calls, and texts right away and answered all of the million questions I had.... Read More Our wedding day was better that I could have ever dreamed. Gary Alves was our photographer, Silver Shades was our videographer, Kenny D's catered, Kake Kreations made our cake, and Roy Mills was our officiant. All of them did an outstanding job. I would absolutely recommend them for ALL your wedding needs!!! Thank you Tina and Crystal beach for making our dream wedding come true!!! Love and many Thanks to all!!! Darrin & Audra

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Mimi A

Crystal Beach Wedding did a fantastic job on our wedding. Everything was set perfectly, the wedding planner organized everything perfectly, all we had to do was show up and have a great time well for most part. We brought our own drinks and champagne but everything was included... Read More in the package. We had an amazing time. These people are professional, honest, courteous, friendly and efficient.

My Wedding Planners

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Stephanie M

Crystal Beach Wedding Planners did an amazing job with my wedding. I live in Tennessee and chose to have my wedding on the beach in Destin and Crystal Beach made that seamlessly easy! The set up was breathtaking

They're the Best for a reason

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 Amy T

We were so thrilled to work with Crystal Beach Weddings. They worked with us to help plan and deliver the wedding of our dreams! They were so professional and friendly, and their products are second to none. Victoria was absolutely the sweetest!!

Start a Conversation!