Crystal Beach Weddings

Serving Destin, Crystal Beach, Ft Walton Beach,Miramar Beach, Seaside, Rosemary Beach, Navarre, Water Color, Santa Rosa Beach, Panama City

Full Service, All inclusive Beach Weddings

$$

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

1160 Airport Rd, Destin, FL

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Mimi A

Crystal Beach Wedding did a fantastic job on our wedding. Everything was set perfectly, the wedding planner organized everything perfectly, all we had to do was show up and have a great time well for most part. We brought our own drinks and champagne but everything was included... Read More in the package. We had an amazing time. These people are professional, honest, courteous, friendly and efficient.

My Wedding Planners

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Stephanie M

Crystal Beach Wedding Planners did an amazing job with my wedding. I live in Tennessee and chose to have my wedding on the beach in Destin and Crystal Beach made that seamlessly easy! The set up was breathtaking

They're the Best for a reason

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 Amy T

We were so thrilled to work with Crystal Beach Weddings. They worked with us to help plan and deliver the wedding of our dreams! They were so professional and friendly, and their products are second to none. Victoria was absolutely the sweetest!!

TO Crystal Beach Weddings