Crystal Beach Weddings

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

1160 Airport Rd, Destin, FL Serving Destin, Crystal Beach, Ft Walton Beach,Miramar Beach, Seaside, Rosemary Beach, Navarre, Water Color, Santa Rosa Beach, Panama City (850) 520-0000

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Talysa S

I always knew that I wanted to have a beach wedding and Destin would be the perfect place to have it. Destin is such a beautiful place with gorgeous beaches, great food, it's just always been one of my favorite places. The plus is that I already live in Florida and I only lived... Read More 2 hours away from Destin. I found this company before I was engaged and knew that I always wanted to plan my wedding with them. The fact they have packages are amazing because everything is done for you all at one place. That makes it so less stressful. So for anyone from out of state, out of town, or local it’s perfect regardless of where any bride is from! They provide your food, cakes, chairs, tables, officiant, décor, ect. This is so convenient and the whole planning process I didn’t stress because they handled everything. The customer service that Crystal Beach Weddings provide is PHENOMINAL! When I called, the first point of contact was Austen who helps you to book your wedding and gives you all the details. He is truly amazing! What I loved so much about Austen was that he literally answered EVERY single question I had. Talking with Austen and the time he took with me made me feel special and confident in making Crystal Beach Weddings my choice in helping plan my beach wedding. We choose the bonfire package which meant we would have our reception on the beach as well with a small bonfire, I thought that was so unique. What I also loved about this company is that you can bring in your own DIY decorations or purchases and they set it up for you for free! Tom Ford is the companies Chef and his food is delicious! We choose the shrimp boil and their baker at Kake Kreations made our cake look exactly like the picture went sent her. The cake was so delicious! We choose the pink champagne cake with cream cheese frosting mousse and strawberries YUM! I had a 3 tier cake and it was gone by the end of the night including the seafood as well. Everyone complimented us on our food and cake tasting phenomenal. Our photographer was John Starett which Isabel told me she wanted me to have him, and I tell you he is outrageously talented! The way he captures the sunset in all of our photos is breath taking, like you’re really there! Once I was assigned my wedding coordinator was when the real magic happened. Her name is Isabel Ramento. I cannot brag her enough. She is truly an AMAZING person! She worked with me from beginning to end making this process so easy and stress free. She's beyond sweet and really wants to make sure your day is what you want it to be! Even though I wanted a beach wedding, I didn't want a beach theme wedding. I told her that I wanted casual glam just with the venue being on the beach. She totally got me. Isabel really went beyond her means to make sure I got exactly what I wanted for my wedding and was always on hand for texting or calling when I had a question. I met with her twice while planning, she took us to our wedding venue and explained how everything would be mapped out. The second time I brought her all of my DIY’s decorations, favors, guest book, ect. to make it easier for us. She is truly a dream and may I say gorgeous!!! She is a must to work with at Crystal Beach weddings, please ask for her! I'm so grateful to have met Isabel, and her becoming my coordinator, and for becoming my new friend. My wedding was really one to remember thanks to you. I thank you so much Isabel and Crystal Beach Weddings for giving me my dream wedding.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Debbie R

CBW was the absolute right choice for my daughter's wedding. We live in Ohio and were extremely nervous trying to plan a wedding from 12 hrs away. Austen was the Salesman we worked with, and the reason we chose this company. He was very responsive and extremely... Read More accommodating. He walked us through the right choices for our wedding size. Elizabeth was our planner, and we couldn't have asked for better service. She replied right away to our every question, and offered so much guidance along the way. The day of the wedding she was there bright and early, and was with us until the reception ended. She literally thought of everything, and was the reason the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. Isabel in accounting was also a pleasure to work with. CBW was truly amazing. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Tori G

I couldn't ask for a better experience! We traveled from North Georgia to get married in Destin and I cannot believe how easy Crystal Beach made it. Elizabeth was our wedding coordinator and made every thing stress free. Every possible detail was taken care of, all we had to do... Read More was fill out a few forms with our choice of colors, decorations, etc. We did the bonfire reception package and couldn't have been happier with the set up. Every detail was gorgeous and I couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Audra M

We married in July 2016 and I can not brag enough about Tina and Crystal Beach Weddings. We planned our wedding from Texas and from the get go Tina was absolutely amazing. She returned emails, phone calls, and texts right away and answered all of the million questions I had.... Read More Our wedding day was better that I could have ever dreamed. Gary Alves was our photographer, Silver Shades was our videographer, Kenny D's catered, Kake Kreations made our cake, and Roy Mills was our officiant. All of them did an outstanding job. I would absolutely recommend them for ALL your wedding needs!!! Thank you Tina and Crystal beach for making our dream wedding come true!!! Love and many Thanks to all!!! Darrin & Audra

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Mimi A

Crystal Beach Wedding did a fantastic job on our wedding. Everything was set perfectly, the wedding planner organized everything perfectly, all we had to do was show up and have a great time well for most part. We brought our own drinks and champagne but everything was included... Read More in the package. We had an amazing time. These people are professional, honest, courteous, friendly and efficient.

My Wedding Planners

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Stephanie M

Crystal Beach Wedding Planners did an amazing job with my wedding. I live in Tennessee and chose to have my wedding on the beach in Destin and Crystal Beach made that seamlessly easy! The set up was breathtaking

They're the Best for a reason

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 Amy T

We were so thrilled to work with Crystal Beach Weddings. They worked with us to help plan and deliver the wedding of our dreams! They were so professional and friendly, and their products are second to none. Victoria was absolutely the sweetest!!