Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

West Palm Beach, FL

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Jessica M

She is wonderful to work with and her photos are gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Cardenas D

I recently had my engagement pictures shot with Crystal. She was very attentive to my wants for my shoot, she made the effort to view all the images I sent her with idea about what look I wanted to go for, and at the shoot she made my fiance and I feel very comfortable. The... Read More entire experience was wonderful. We were extremely happy with the results. I can truly say I would recommend her work for anyone looking for very tasteful, clean, beautiful photos for their special day.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Laura T

My husband and I have worked with Crystal twice- once for our engagement photos and again for our wedding. She is such a joy to work with and is not afraid of speaking up to tell the client what would be best for the photos. She definitely suggested some better changes which... Read More helped our photo sessions run smoother and gave us better quality photos. Another thing I love about Crystal is that she allows you to share photos (with crediting the capture to her of course). Not all photographer these days do that, but Crystal lets you share the digital gallery with others, which makes life a lot easier. Her professionalism, good-nature, and awesome photography skills are what help her rise in the WPB community. I look forward to working with her again.