Where you come first, Always!

Crystal Entertainments main focus is simple, YOU! When planning your big day allot of things factor in, and your DJ is one of them. Picking the right DJ for your wedding is a must! From our winning smile to making sure your day is the best it can be, you will be happy that you hired Crystal Entertainment! We provide full service DJ, Photography and Photo Booth!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Vanessa A

This is family owned company. We worked with Roy for our wedding. It was refreshing to find a DJ that isn't about himself, but instead making our day perfect. He DJ-ed our ceremony and reception both. We got many compliments on our music throughout the night, which was tailored... Read More to what we wanted. We loved his flexibility - he allowed us to choose songs to play and also took requests from our guests. He didn't stick to a preset playlist, he changed it as the night went along to keep our guests on the dance floor. He worked hard to make everything personable and not over the top. Thanks for making our wedding fun!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Lindsey C

Justin was our DJ for our wedding reception and overall, we had a positive experience! We had a unique situation in that we were married a few months before we actually had the reception so I was a little concerned with how things would flow and if people would actually want to... Read More dance, but Justin made everything perfect! The night flowed smoothly and there was always a group on the dance floor having a good time. He did a great job of playing a variety that appealed to all of our guests. Everyone had a great time! The only thing I wish I would've done differently is to reach out sooner to see who our DJ was and to make sure we were on the same page with the plan for the night (again, I was a little concerned due to the reception being so far after the wedding). I reached out about 2 weeks before our reception, but it turned out that we didn't discuss it until the week of the reception - which was also a holiday week so it was a very busy time - and this made it a little stressful for me. I'm sure this wouldn't be a big deal to most, but it would've helped ease my worries if we would've been able to touch base before we did. Looking back, this was truly a small bump in the road, but I want to make sure that other planners/worriers don't run into a similar situation. I would still recommend Justin and would book with Crystal Productions & Justin again if I need a DJ for another event!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Danielle K

I dont think there are enough words to explain how wonderful Roy was at our wedding. He had everything set up and ready to go. He checked on me to make sure i was ok and that we were all on the same page. The ceremony music was perfect and i was glad we decided to mic our... Read More minister so everyone could here everything since it was windy that day. Our entrance was great and everyone had so much fun dancing. Everyone enjoyed watching us play the shoe game and the dollar dance was so much fun! The music combo was awesome and he accommodated everyones request. From the moment i picked them to dj our wedding it was great and they helped us whenever we had questions! People say that your dj is one of the most important things and they aren't joking. I couldnt have imagined having a better dj and he was seriously so great!! Definitely the best choice i made!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kimberly M

We had Roy as our DJ for our ceremony and reception. We can't say enough good things for this company. He was available through the whole planning time for questions we had and advice to provide! Another one of his guys was there early to set everything up and Roy was there with... Read More plenty of time to get everything straight, and we heard nothing but good things from all of our guests! Roy has fun with his job and he made sure to check in with us through the night to make sure everything was going how we wanted it to. Would recommend Roy and the rest of his company in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Jesse M

We used Crystal Entertainment to DJ our wedding on August 12th. Mike was fantastic! He kept the music going and knew how to read the room and keep everyone out on the dance floor. I would recommend Crystal Entertainment to anyone looking for a fun, professional, DJ service at an... Read More affordable price!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Lauren B

We used Crystal Entertainment DJ services last month for our wedding. Mike was our assigned DJ. We were so pleased with him! He was the perfect fit for our wedding. He listened to what we wanted or didn't want and gave awesome recommendations. He was involved the entire... Read More night making sure we were happy! We highly recommend this DJ service to anyone looking for a great, affordable DJ!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Ellen G

Zack was an awesome DJ for our wedding! He was great at creating a timeline with us for our reception and sticking with it. He was also super friendly and read the crowd very well! Our friends and family were on the dance floor immediately and stayed there throughout the night.... Read More We would definitely recommend Crystal Productions to other couples.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Lara O

Amazing Company to work with! Very detailed oriented!! They met with us in person to go over everything. Very easy to email back and forth with questions. They have a great set up!! Roy was a pleasure to work with!! He made our wedding reception so much fun!!! He was so great we... Read More hired him for my sister's reception as well!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Alyssa H

I recently attended my cousin's wedding in November and they chose this service to DJ for their special day. I feel so bad for them because their evening was partially ruined thanks to their DJ. I believe his name is Justin, and he was a total bore. Zero crowd involvement, he... Read More kept going up and pestering the bride and groom because he was unprepared, and he even tried to stir the pot with family drama! So unprofessional. My poor cousin and her new husband seemed so stressed. I really wish their evening would have gone better. So sad considering they have dang near five stars across the board - they barely deserved one star after that night. I would not recommend Justin as a DJ.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Abby R

LOVED our DJ! Roy was so laid back and knew exactly what we wanted! He had people up and dancing the whole night- even though our friends and family are usually not the dancing type! He had so many fun ideas and really engaged us with all of our guest! He was professional and... Read More flexible and extremely helpful! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Alyssa H

I have to say, I am very disappointed after our wedding. We had such high expectations from all the raving reviews, and I felt more stressed during our big day than anything. We did not have Roy as our DJ, because I feel as if he would have had him, the reception would have been... Read More a lot less chaotic and more fun. Our guests were disappointed as well. :(

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Shalaya J

I cannot say enough about Crystal Productions and Roy McCaulley!! They made our wedding reception go down in the history books for sure!! I came into our initial meeting after having spoke with at least 3 other local DJ/Lighting specialist and Crystal Productions was the perfect... Read More match between price, quality, expertise, fun and individualized care. My expectations for our lighting and DJ personality was quite lofty admittedly, but Roy came through and exceeded my expectations! Our grand entrance light show was incredible, the DJ kept our guests engaged and rocking all night!!! Our room was transformed by the lights and energy. Every request I asked for was met, even all the oddities :) Basically Crystal Productions is top tier quality for a fair price with personalized attention to all the things that makes your wedding, YOURS! Recommend for sure!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Sarah S

Roy was everything a Bride could hope for and more. I had so many last minute changes to make the day of and he was able to make them with no pressure. He also made sure I was on the same page through out the night and made sure all the events(cutting the cake, first dance,... Read More bouquet toss..Ext.) were on schedule. I would HIGHLY recommend their services.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Jess L

Roy was our DJ for our wedding on 5/7/16 and he was AMAZING! The planning process was so easy with their online form and Roy was extremely available for us for any changes we wanted to make. Throughout the night he was so in tune with the crowd and who was on the dance floor,... Read More everyone loved him! He made sure to check in with me before any changes in music and some of the best videos we have from our wedding are from him that he just took on his own because he's that great at his job! I would definitely recommend Roy for any wedding, he knows how to keep the party going!! Thanks Roy!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

For my daughter's wedding, picking the DJ was one of our bigger decisions because they make or break the party! We were really hoping that Crystal Productions was the right choice and we can say, they absolutely were!! They exceeded all our expectations! From day one to the... Read More very end, they took care of every detail and gave us great ideas. They not only made the room look great with their professional look and extra lighting, but we also got tons of compliments at how fun their reception was and it was all because of Roy with Crystal Productions! Thank you so much Roy!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Kerrissa G

We used Crystal Productions for our wedding and they were great to work with. They met with us twice before the wedding which was very helpful and set up a timeline for the evening. They were easy to get a hold of and super friendly! I would recommend them to anyone looking for... Read More a DJ at a very reasonable price!

WOW! What a wonderful company to work with!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Amanda N

We had been looking at DJ's for a week or so, and everywhere we looked was either too pricey or the reviews weren't great...this company was the best of both worlds! I heard about them through a recommendation on Facebook. The price was very reasonable - we had several hours of... Read More time, and we used them for both our ceremony and reception. When we first met with Roy McCaulley, he was extremely professional and was already excited about our wedding. He was genuine and gave us wonderful information. We had two meetings with Roy to determine what kind of style we wanted, times we needed and other stuff. The company has a great website set up with very cool features - you choose all of your requests there, put your special songs in (first dance, bouquet toss etc) and it was a really neat way to get organized. We would recommend Roy or any of Crystal Productions to ANYONE needing a DJ! They have so many options to make your wedding as amazing as ours was! Normally, after a wedding, people compliment the food or the decorations, but we had SO many compliments on our DJ! That's really saying something! He made our day go so smoothly, we were HIGHLY impressed!

Best Value DJ

Reviewed on 12/23/2014

The dynamic duo of Roy Sr. & Roy Jr. are two of the nicest, most accommodating DJ's that you will ever meet. I used these DJ's twice and they were 5 stars each time. Not only did they follow the timeline to a T they were able to go with the improvisation events of both a wedding... Read More and an anniversary party. Not only that, but they were able to come up with ideas to keep the party going all night long. Roy and his crew drove over 40 miles for the anniversary party and didn't complain once. The setup is painless, the breakdown is painless. They set up in my wedding venue and I didn't even know they were there until I came out and saw all of the equipment. They also kept great communication with me in the planning stages and hit on all cylinders!! Best of the best. If you are looking for a DJ for any event, the buck stops here. Look no further. Book them while you can because I already told them that the price they gave me was a steal for the services provided.

Awesome! Fun! More than we asked for!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Tara G

Roy was amazing! He made our big day super special, fun and even captured some of special moments on video!! He made our day all about us and made sure we had fun while he did! You want a fun and great DJ at a great price, I would certainly recomend this one!

The perect DJ

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I have known these guy's for a long time. I have watched them grow not only with their business but with their customers.They make sure to take the time to get to know you so that your day will be just how you want it. The right DJ always sets a good tone for your wedding,... Read More and these guys know just how to do that. They work with you from the beginning to end to make sure your day is perfect, and that your guest have a wonderful time! It doesnt matter what package you get, your service with them will be the same.There main goal is truely to ensure your special day is the best! Crystal productions is the way to go!

Best dj ever

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

My experience with crystal productions was very pleasant they played every song on our list and really know how to get a crowd going if your looking for a very talented affordable dj I would recommend them to anyone for any event!!

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

Always listen to what we wanted and went above and beyond

AMAZING DJ Service!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Crystal Productions has everything you could ever need in a DJ service! Not only is the sound crystal clear with a massive song selection, but the DJ's themselves go above and beyond the call of duty. I was in desperate need of someone to FaceTime the ceremony with my mother... Read More who was not able to attend the wedding, and they stepped right up and made it happen for me! They were all super friendly and were willing to do what ever I needed to make my big day special. They had a variety of packages that can fit any budget, and they are super flexible with how they can set up all the equipment. I would recommend Crystal Productions to anyone who is looking for an amazing DJ service!!!

Roy McCaulley

My name is Roy and I am with Crystal Entertainment. Being apart of your big day is one of my biggest passions, and I love sharing that same passion with the rest of my team. It is one of the greatest feelings in the world being able to share those perfect memories with our clients, and keeping the dance floor packed all night is a plus! Let us here at Crystal Entertainment show you how to have the best night of your life!