Cinematic Styled Videography & Photography

Beautifully crafted, cinematic styled wedding videography, and wedding photography. Cinematic videos starting at $1795 Serving NJ, NY, PA and destinations around the world.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania (732) 533-7827
INSTAGRAM

Great Service

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Kelly L

Steven and his team were the videographers for my wedding. He was extremely pleasant to work with and easy to talk to. He listened to my ideas and what I wanted to receive in my final video. He listened and provided great ideas and suggestions as well. He completed respeced the... Read More wishes of the church, to not be too close to the alter during the ceremony. In the package I requested, I had 2 videographers for the duration of the day and recieved a highlight summary video set to music and then the entire day broken out into chapters. The videos are beautiful, set to music and can clearly hear the entire ceremony plus all the toasts and speeches. I would highly recommend Steve and his team for great quatlity at a great price.

2015-02-03T20:02:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. So glad you like the videos!

Highly Recommend Crystal Lake Pictures - Really Happy with Our Choice!

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Petra B

We have hired Crystal Lake Pictures to do our engagement shoot and to do the videography for our wedding. We had the photo shoot a couple of weeks ago, and it was a really great experience! My fiancé and I rarely take photos of ourselves, so I was a little nervous that we would... Read More look stiff or uncomfortable in our photos. Quite the opposite, though! Steve and his assistant did a great job of putting us at ease and making the whole thing a very fun experience! As a result, I think our photos came out fantastic! We have a really good mixture of more serious and sentimental (mantle-worthy) photos, along with fun, lighthearted ones that we’ll smile at for years to come. In addition to the photos themselves, we ordered a photo album from Crystal Lake Pictures, and I think they did really nice job of laying out the photos in a unique and beautiful way. After the photo shoot experience, we are really looking forward to having Crystal Lake Pictures record our wedding day, too! We definitely recommend them for couples who want a really good, reliable, creative photographer who will make you feel comfortable and will produce beautiful results!

2014-05-02T09:21:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review. We also had a lot of fun and you looked fantastic! Can't wait for the wedding!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

Steve was fantastic, extremely attentive and always quick to respond back. He was able to capture all of the greatest moments from our day while keeping a very low-profile. Our video was edited and sent to us very quickly in a beautiful package, and we even had a trailer sent... Read More to us to wet our appetite. My wife and I requested a few changes and Steve was happy to oblige. I would recommend Steve's company to anybody!

2015-07-23T11:01:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! Wishing you all the best! - Steve

One Of The Best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Steve Landon-Smyth was the photographer at my best friend’s wedding in June. When he showed us the pictures Steve took during the wedding we were all blown away! They were so good, everyone looked incredible. I own a small business so I and asked Steve to take some photographs... Read More for my advertisements, head shots and the like. They came out great as well, exceeding my expectations by a long shot. I highly recommend Steve as a photographer, one of the best!

2014-10-28T17:44:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your kind words are very much appreciated!

outstanding and very professional

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I was very impressed with the photography of Steve Landon-Smyth. I am a hobby photographer myself and therefore paid close attention to the photography. He exhibits a great deal of professionalism and has a good eye for detail, capturing the mood and choosing the right... Read More angle.....always good composition and lighting. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family for quality photography.

2014-10-28T17:43:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your kind words are very much appreciated!

Brian & Petra's Wedding Video

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

We are thrilled that Steve Landon-Smyth was our videographer for our children's wedding. He captured all the important moments of the occasion as well as the excitement and joy felt by all of our families. The beautiful music and artful presentation create a very professional... Read More video that will be treasured by our family forever. Thank you! Margie & Karl Stern

2014-10-13T08:09:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Margie & Karl! I'm so happy that you enjoyed the video! I had a great time making it, what a fun wedding!

Fantastic and Professional!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

Crystal Lake Pictures did an outstanding job creating the video documentation of my daughter's wedding. The video trailer is exceptionally beautiful, something we will all treasure for many years to come. In addition, they were courteous, extremely hard-working, professional,... Read More and punctual. We knew we had chosen the best and really appreciated the high level of artistry and perfection of their work Thanks, Crystal Lake!

2014-10-11T13:31:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so glad you enjoy the video!

Steven was wonderful!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

Steven Landon-Smyth was our amazing photographer for my sons' September 2014 wedding. Steven worked so well with my son and his beautiful bride.. He was very good at not being intrusive but capturing all the special moments. The pictures turned out magnificent. He captured the... Read More venue and reception, with beauty. Thank you Steven for giving us beautiful memories of my son's special wedding.

2014-10-09T16:49:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your kind words mean so much to me. I am so glad you enjoy the pictures. :-)

Crystal Lake Pictures - Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 bhavani l

I am blown away over the photos Steve Landon Smith took of our wedding... The photos are absolutley stunning. Every single shot captures the joy and love felt on our special day. Thank you Steve for your incredible artisty! Highly recommended.

2014-10-09T16:51:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Bhavani! I am thrilled that you enjoyed my photography so much. :-)

As a pro photographer my standards are high.

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

I cannot tolerate a bad photo. Luckily Steve provided us with consistently wonderful photos of our wedding. He was unobtrusive, always ahead of the curve on timing and events, and has a great photojournalist eye, capturing the story of the moment, not just a smiling... Read More face. I recommend him to all of my pre wedding friends.

2014-10-09T16:55:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I am truly honored that my photography met your expectations. This means a lot to me, really. :-)

Engagement Photo Shoot with Crystal Lake Pictures

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Myriame Z

After an extensive and exhausting search for a wedding photographer, we decided to book with Crystal Lake Pictures. From our very first meeting with Steve and Dana, we felt confident in our choice because of the professionalism and the warmth they exuded. A few weeks ago we had... Read More the pleasure of working with Steve and Dana for our engagement photo shoot. The whole process was smooth, engaging and fun. Steve was able to incorporate some of our ideas and visions into his overall concept of the engagement shoot. As a result, my fiancé and I were extremely pleased with the photos that beautifully captured the essence of our love for one another. We have received numerous compliments on our pictures. We are excited about our wedding day and we look forward to working with Steve and Dana again. We highly recommend Crystal Lake Pictures for your wedding. Myriame & Friday

2014-06-11T10:55:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Myriame! Dina and I really liked working with you and Friday as well. Cant wait for the wedding! - Steve

Thanks for the great photos and experience!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Brian S

We would highly recommend Steve and Crystal Lake Pictures after working with them on our engagement photos. They were professional but kept it light and made it such an enjoyable day. We didn't know exactly what we wanted to end up with, but they worked with us to come up with... Read More a plan to take advantage of the day and make sure we got some sunshine and some night shots, close-ups and candids. With just the right amount of coaching and encouragement, we ended up with a wide variety of shots that beautifully captured our surroundings and how thrilled we are to be engaged! They also did a great job with the package that we ordered, with brilliant custom printing and special touches like the personalized custom wood USB drive and box. All in all we were really happy with the whole experience. Thanks again!

Steve

Capturing beautiful images and telling stories with my camera is my life's passion. I particularly enjoy shooting weddings, capturing those precious moments in a couples lives really resonates with me. My style is a hybrid between photojournalism and editorial photography, and documentary and cinematic style videography. Given my combined experience with both photography and filmmaking, I offer a unique mix of skills to capture your wedding day. - Steve