Crystal Springs Resort

(15)

Vernon, NJ

Capacity: Up to 300 | WEBSITE | PHONE

NJ's most complete wedding destination resort.

The newly renovated, beautiful Diamond Ballroom will be complete January 1, 2009. Celebrate with superb service, the freshest cuisine, luxury overnight accommodations, 2 spas and 7 golf courses. Lush, new wedding garden with incredible mountain views. Book your wedding by October 30th for special pre-construction pricing.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club, Hotel/Resort, Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

2 Chamonix Drive, Vernon, NJ

Can't wait to go back

9/25/2010 Heather A

Minerals Hotel in Vernon is a resort hotel. Although I didn't get to enjoy the amenities, many of my guests got to the resort early and used the indoor pool, tennis courts and spa. Many of my guests also stayed the rest of the weekend for golf and more spa treatments. They were super accomodating - they let my parents and one of my groomsmen in their rooms early to get dressed. They also provided shuttle service for the parents and wedding party to get to the venue early and then shuttle service back and forth for everyone before and after the reception, meaning no one had to drive drunk. The hotel bar (Kites restaurant) was open until 2 AM and they had a DJ there too to keep the party going. As my husband and I were leaving on Sunday (to catch our day after flight) I said to him that we definately would come back for our anniversary, if not sooner!!!

Send Email