Experience your dream

This is one of the most exciting times of your life, and we here at Crystal Wedding Gown would love to be part of it. Crystal Wedding Gown is a locally owned business with internationally renowned couture designers. We know you have many options when it comes to bridal salons in the Louisville area, but we are confident that we can provide the perfect dress for you inside the most elegant atmosphere.

Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

4111 Oechsli Avenue, Louisville, KY (502) 742-9795

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Amanda N

My experience at Crystal Wedding Gowns was wonderful. It was a beautiful and calm setting. Jacqueline made me feel very comfortable. She is super knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The quality of dresses is great and each dress is made to fit you so you don't have to worry... Read More about alterations. I recommend this boutique to any bride to be.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Che M

Crystal Wedding Gown is the best bridal boutique I have been to. The staff is very knowledgeable and professional. The dresses are unique and one of a kind and they are the only boutique that specializes in customized sizing. Crystal Wedding Gown saved me 1200.00 in... Read More alterations and I knew Crystal Wedding Gown was special the moment I walked through their doors. I will spread the word about Crystal Wedding Gown to every everybody I know because they really cared about my special day.

Bryan Bailey

Success is measured in many ways both internally and externally. While I have gained a sense of achievement by the creation of Crystal Wedding Gown, I now measure “success” a little differently. I have no “end-goal” in sight, just the desire to constantly improve every detailed aspect of quality customer service