Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

4111 Oechsli Avenue, Louisville, KY (502) 742-9795

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Josalyn R

This was a terrible shopping experience. They were not helpful. They had very little dress selection and all of their dresses were very small. I had a hard finding a dress to even try on. I do not recommend this boutique.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Amanda N

My experience at Crystal Wedding Gowns was wonderful. It was a beautiful and calm setting. Jacqueline made me feel very comfortable. She is super knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The quality of dresses is great and each dress is made to fit you so you don't have to worry... Read More about alterations. I recommend this boutique to any bride to be.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Che M

Crystal Wedding Gown is the best bridal boutique I have been to. The staff is very knowledgeable and professional. The dresses are unique and one of a kind and they are the only boutique that specializes in customized sizing. Crystal Wedding Gown saved me 1200.00 in... Read More alterations and I knew Crystal Wedding Gown was special the moment I walked through their doors. I will spread the word about Crystal Wedding Gown to every everybody I know because they really cared about my special day.