Philadelphia Wedding Photography | CSM Photography

CSM Photography is born and bred for creativity. As a New Jersey based Wedding Photographer you will have a fun, enjoyable and a seemingly effortless photographic experience. Admittedly there are an immense amount of photographers in the area but we hope to narrow that margin by providing you with a truly amazing result. Come enjoy our Philadelphia Wedding Photography at the cost of pure enjoyment!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 HollyAnn G

From before we even had gotten engaged I had previously worked with CSM & I knew I had wanted them to do my wedding photos. EXTREMELY professional & super organized, Cary and his team made the day such a breeze. With a laid out itinerary for our family formals, they made it... Read More simple and easy for everyone. I don't have a word to completely capture how amazing our photos have come out. I'm so happy that we chose CSM to do our photos, everyone was very impressed with how organized everything looked. After going through all of the photos, I remember standing in those moments & not even noticing/realizing that the photographers had been standing there to snap the moment. Very very happy with every single photo. I HIGHLY recommend CSM Photogrpahy for any of your special occasions. Beautiful work, very professional & completely stress & worry free. I still cannot thank them enough. Thank you so much guys, it was such a pleasure having you a part of our special day, and now we have all the moments saved forever.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Ashton K

Hiring CSM Photography is one of be best wedding decisions we made. Cary went above and beyond to make us comfortable while taking pictures and made our engagement session so fun. Our wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking, I've received so many complements from both... Read More friends, and people who weren't even at the wedding. Our pictures capture what a truly beautiful and amazing day we had. I can't thank Cary enough for doing such an amazing job.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Cary, and the CSM Photography team were a pleasure to work with from the moment we first met almost a year prior to our wedding. Besides being extremely accommodating and having intense attention to detail..Cary and his team had a way of showing how deeply they cared about our... Read More wedding day details at a personal level. Cary and his team met our every expectation, and went far above and beyond and did more for us than we could have possibly imagined. Our engagement session was extremely personal and took around 6 hours. Cary drove us to an amazing location he knew of, as we did not have any specific ideas we could offer him. The photos were amazing. We are still blown away by his work...as we have them displayed prominently throughout our home. One the day of our wedding, Cary and his team spend most of the day with us. Cary arrived at the wedding venue in the morning, and actually helped set some stuff up! This guy does EVERYTHING! Cary added personal touches and styles that resulted in breathtaking wedding photos that truly captured the essence of our unique outdoor ceremony and reception. Cary feels like family now, and we hope to find an excuse to work with him again soon! Could not recommend him any higher! Wish there was 6 stars!

2016-08-02T14:19:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words, we had a blast photographing your big day :)

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Erica O

Cary is one of those people that you feel like you have known your whole life! He is one the most talented people I have EVER met! With so many important choices to make during wedding planning, finding a reliable and impressive photographer is definitely up on list of... Read More importance! I am SO glad Cary was available to capture our special day. I just got our proofs back the other day, and I can't stop staring at my pictures! He made me feel like I could be on a bridal magazine cover. From initially meeting Cary, his welcoming and calm presence made me feel so comfortable. He was professional, calm, collected, organized, most importantly- insanely creative and talented! I can't say enough great things about him. He captured so many amazing shots at our beach wedding-- he didn't mind getting a little wet for a couple of shots that I wanted! He dealt with my bridezilla moments during my day and kept us laughing the whole time with his sense of humor. Thanks Cary!!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Miriah C

Cary is a God send. Not only is he professional but his sense of humor and over all demeanor is awesome. Cary really listened to what we wanted our day to look like and feel like. I'm not a huge fan of being in front of the camera but Cary made me feel at ease. He really... Read More listened to different ideas I had as well. I really wanted a picture with our oldest cat and you bet I got one! My husband and I are thrilled about our pictures and very much enjoyed shooting with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. It was also very nice to work with someone our age since he is very flexible and open to new ideas. Cary thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You made our dreams come true!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Laura S

From our engagement shoot to our wedding day Cary was amazing! He offered great ideas but also made sure to really listen to our wants and needs! He does INCREDIBLE work! His easy going personality really helped us be at ease for the engagement shoot and he was thoughtful the... Read More whole wedding day! He even gave us an iPad sneak peek of the days pictures on our cake table at the reception! We've already recommended him to one friend and would to any other! Thanks Cary!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Nicole S

Cary's photos are absolutely amazing!! He made our wedding so special with a surprise of a sneak peak of our photos during our reception. Everyone kept commenting how gorgeous his photos are. Additionally, his personality is so much fun and makes you feel so comfortable.... Read More Definitely book with Cary!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Diana R

I can't say enough great things about my experience working with Cary. He is not only a talented photographer, but he is also a really great guy. My friends and family kept telling me all day how wonderful Cary and his assistant, Chris, were. Both of the guys made everyone... Read More feel really comfortable in front of the camera. If you are in search of a photographer who is laid-back but professional, creative but efficient, then look no further than Cary and his team at CSMP!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Cary was great, great photos and great to work with.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Where to start? Cary is the most fun, professional and creative photographer! He was very accommodating with my now husband and my ideas, and he also made some creative suggestions as well. He goes over every detail and makes your ideas come to life! I had a few ideas of my own... Read More that he made happen and the photo's came out amazing! His pricing is very good in my opinion. My husband and I took what seemed like forever to decide on which pictures to put in the album because there were so many great ones to choose from! All in all he went above and beyond to make our special day memorable for years to come!

McAfee Wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Rachel B

My husband and I got married on October 3rd, 2015 and CSM photography did an excellent job! They helped us plan out a timeline and it really helped us stay on track for everything on our day. They also provided an awesome list of general photos you want to get with family,... Read More friends, etc., and that is so helpful because that day is so busy you can easily forget to get a photo that you really wanted to get! During our wedding they were on top of everything and really helped things move along pretty smoothly so that we could enjoy our special day. Our photos came out absolutely beautiful and I enjoyed working with them! They are so much fun and so creative and that it really showed in our photos and now i can forever cherish them!

2016-08-02T14:19:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rachel & Robert! You guys were awesome.

CSM Photography was EXCELLENT

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Tamara O

Cary was an awesome photographer! He actually travelled to Washington DC for our engagement photos and then again for the wedding. He worked with all the ideas I sent him and then also had some really great suggestions. I couldn't have asked for anyone more professional. He came... Read More highly recommended from a friend and he completely exceeded my (and my then fiancé now husband's) expectations. We can't get enough of our beautiful wedding album and I love looking through all the photos he captured!!!

A day to remember

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Cary and his team not only captured some amazing moments in a creative way, but we hardly even noticed they were there! I've heard stories of photographers stopping the bride and groom every few minutes for "forced" poses, but we did not experience this at all. We are in love... Read More with the photos from our special day and are so greatful that we will have these to look back on for years to come. Cary took the time to find out what we wanted beforehand and met all of our requirements. Can't wait to use CSM Photography for our next milestone!

September Wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Elaine H

Cary and Chris did a wonderful job! They were nice, on time, creative and an absolute pleasure to work with! My husband and I would recommend them to any family member or friend who needs a photographer in the future!! You will not be disappointed if you use Cary and Chris!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Jacqueline B

We used CSM Photography for both our engagement and wedding photos. Cary was very professional during the whole experience and was wonderful at helping us feel comfortable in front of the camera. After about 5 minutes I forgot he was even there and the pictures came out... Read More wonderful! For the wedding we had a second photographer that Cary had brought along, Chris, and he was just as wonderful. I highly recommend CSM photography to anyone looking for a fun and friendly photographer in the Philadelphia area. We sure can't wait to use him again in the future!

2015-10-14T16:45:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind remarks Jacki! We cannot wait to see what you have in store for us for the future :-)

Cary McCaughey

Hey guys! The name is Cary. I am a fun, outgoing, extrovert that loves to think outside the box. Creating is my outlet to the world. When not at the office, or working with amazing couples such as yourselves, hiking, bodyboarding, playing volleyball or any other outdoor sports are where it's at! There is simply not enough time to fully express myself and my clients to experience and only time will be on our side is fresh air and enjoyable memories :-)