C-Squared Media - Mobile DJ

Northern Colorado, Denver, Evergreen, Castle Rock, Cheyenne

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Music

Fort Collins, CO Northern Colorado, Denver, Evergreen, Castle Rock, Cheyenne (970) 591-3522

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Ariel L

Chris was absolutely fantastic! We gave him last minute changes and almost no guidance beforehand and he made our wedding sooo fun! He picked great music and was very helpful. Could not have hoped for a better DJ. Highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Amanda O

C-Squared Media made our wedding absolutely amazing!! Brian Austin went above and beyond what was expected and catered to a wide age range of guests without any complaints!! C-Squared offers a phenomenal wedding music website that is super fun to use while planning and picking... Read More your day of playlist.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Shay a H

My wedding planner, husband, and I had a phenomenal experience with C-squared Media. They were intentional to meet with us long in advance to better understand the vibe we wanted for our special day. They have an amazing online portal that allowed us to upload songs (designating... Read More must play and off limits songs), identify the order of songs for ceremony, and make frequent changes easily. Our DJ Brian kept our night up beat and personal to us. We would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Megan B

Chris is AWESOME! Loved his user friendly software for requesting our "must plays" and our "do not plays" and all of the special songs. He even downloaded songs that weren't in his library (few and far between - I asked for a new Blake Shelton song and a special New Orleans song... Read More not typical to most music libraries!). He was great at keeping the party going - even going above and beyond to lead us in line dances when we realized we didn't know what we were doing! Rumor has it that the party continued for at least an hour after our grand exit. Chris had promised me that he would play as long as people were interested and dancing and he held true to that! On top of all that, he's the most reasonably priced DJ I could find. Hire Chris without hesitation!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Nickole j

Chris was amazing so fun and interactive. Took so much stress off me on the wedding day and had ideas that people are still talking about!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Tyler S

Chris is a fantastic DJ! He keeps people engaged right away during the reception dinner by having a great dance ice breaker and even leading a line dance! He played songs that got people up on the dance floor all night long. He reads the crowd better than I could have ever asked... Read More for! He took care of the entire timeline and kept the flow going without us having to worry at all about what should happen next. We highly recommend Chris for any event you want to have a great time at and not worry about keeping the party going! Thanks Chris!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Rachel L

Chris is an excellent DJ and highly recommend his business. Unlike other DJ's, he doesn't charge by the hour, nor no add on costs for lighting and other equipment. I hired Chris for my wedding and he helped make it a wonderful experience. He was great to work with before the... Read More wedding and even better the day of. He has top notch equipment and various wedding guests commented they were impressed with him. I highly recommend C Squared Media Mobile DJ.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kelli L

Chris really made our wedding day super special! He is extremely professional and always kept in touch with us throughout the evening. He made sure all the right songs were played to keep our guests on the dance floor! We were extremely happy with how the whole evening turned... Read More out and we have Chris to thank for that!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Alyssa F

Chris did an amazing job being the DJ at our wedding. Everyone had a great time dancing and he definitely got the party started. He was great to work with and super responsive, which I appreciate. Thanks Chris!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Holly H

Working with Chris was wonderful. He listened to what we wanted, and he delivered! He was able to read the crowd at the wedding, and kept people dancing! After the wedding, our guests commented how much they enjoyed the dj and music. We appreciated how smooth he kept the flow of... Read More the wedding and reception. I personally appreciated knowing he'd reviewed my music choices thoroughly beforehand, and discussed with us. Communication with Chris was always easy, he always responded quickly, and professionally. 5 stars for C-squared! Thanks, Chris!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Abdulah E

Great DJ to work with. Chris helped us out throughout our night, he kept the music going and prevented any awkward moments. Even though we had a sudden change of plans in our wedding, Chris adjusted accordingly and smoothly. Would definitely recommend this DJ for a Wedding.

2017-01-16T10:51:58 Response from the vendor

I had a wonderful time at your wedding, and a pleasure to adapt to the changes and make the most of it. Thank you for allowing me to be a part if it!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Caitlin C

Amazing and so professional!

2016-12-02T12:41:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Michelle C

Chris did an amazing job following our digitally created playlist and was super helpful with all sound and MCing We had an amazing day and he was an awesome part of it!

2016-12-01T16:18:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shelley! I had a blast as well! And I loved the location!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Mary C

Chris was amazing at our wedding!! He was able to work with us 6 months before the wedding to customize our playlists and even create a special mashup for my dad and I's dance. Both him and his wife were super flexible and accommodating, focused on making our day very special. I... Read More would highly recommend Chris!!

2016-12-01T16:20:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mary! Still one of my favorites to date!