“Passionately Engaging Relationships Since 1982”

Ranked in the top 5% of independent, specialty jewelers in the United States, Cumberland Diamond Exchange is a first generation, family owned fine jewelry store. Our most important asset is our reputation and our customers are the focus of our genuine care. Whether you are in the market for an engagement ring and wedding bands or simply need a special gift, Cumberland Diamond Exchange will be happy to help. If for some reason, we can't find exactly what you have in mind, our talented sales staff and jewelers can help you design a custom piece of jewelry. Come in soon to see what Cumberland Diamond Exchange can do for you! Learn more here: http://www.cumberlanddiamond.com/company/about-us/

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion

2800 Cumberland Boulevard SE, Smyrna, GA (770) 434-4367

Such an amazing experience!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Lanie R

Words cannot express how amazing my experience has been with Cumberland Diamond. My husband picked my engagement ring out from there then we proceeded to buy a watch and both of our wedding bands from there as well. Everyone is so incredibly helpful and nice & Rhonda and Mark... Read More are both so personable and great to work with. Thanks again for everything Cumberland Diamond - my husband and I will keep coming back here!

Good prices and service

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Samantha C

We went to Solomon Brothers first, and I felt so pressured. Here, I found a similar (but more unique) ring for thousands less. The service is impeccable.

Love my bling!

Reviewed on 2/01/2013 Liz M

My husband and I both love our rings so much. All of the staff at CDE is so nice and helpfull. I know I went in and looked at my wedding ring many times and they spent time with me every time. I looked at other rings online etc but always came back to my first choice at CDE. My... Read More husband got his ring there too and we are both very happy.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Whitney C

I began my search for the perfect engagement ring by going to a large, very popular jewelry store in the area. This particular Company has advertisements on the radio all of the time talking about how you should come to their store and let their "Non Commissioned Sales Staff"... Read More help you pick out the perfect diamond... To make a long story short that is false advertising, and it was the most high pressure sales situation I have ever been in. I eventually became so irritated I just walked out of the store. When I walked into CDE I have to admit, I was skeptical, and had my guard up after my experience at the first jewelry store, but that quickly changed. Todd walked up to me, and introduced himself. He asked what he could do for me today. I told him that I had found the person I wanted o spend the rest of my life with and was ready to make it official. He congratulated me and I could tell he was truly happy for me even though I was a complete stranger. Todd then asked me if I would like a glass of water or another beverage, I accepted and he fixed it himself. After he returned we sat down and discussed what I was looking for. I described some of the requirements as he took notes. After we got all of the specifics worked out he asked me what my budget was, I told him and his response shocked me. He said "Well, what if we can get you exactly what you want for less than your budget ?" I didn't really know what to say, so I just said, "Sounds Great". We began our search for the perfect engagement ring with Todd explaining how diamonds are graded, and what the differences were in grades. It was almost as if he was putting on a class for me. After he got me up to speed on the basics we dove into looking at the actual diamonds. We spent several hours looking at diamond after diamond. At one point I apologized. Todd's response was, "Do not apologize, this is a big deal and it needs to be perfect. We will take as much time as we need." That is the moment I realized this place was different. After another hour or so the owner, Mark, came over and introduced himself. We told him what we were looking for, and that we had just not found the perfect diamond. Mark then personally assisted Todd and I in our search. After about six hours we finally found the perfect diamond. After that we had to pick the setting. I told Todd what I wanted and he came back with the perfect setting on the first try! I never felt any pressure to make a decision or make a purchase. After I purchased the ring Mark came over to where I was sitting and sat next to me. He thanked me for involving CDE in this special moment. He told me that I was now part of the CDE family and wished me happiness and success in my future marriage. He also told me that when we set a date I should bring my future bride up so they could meet her, and she could pick out a piece of jewelry to borrow and wear on our wedding day. I could not have asked for a better team to help me on that stressful day. I have been to CDE many times after that day. Every time I walk in the door I am greeted by smiling faces, and I am always addressed by my first name. The CDE staff truly make you feel like you are part of their family. Mark, Todd, and the rest of the team are truly passionate about what they do and are some of the most genuine people I have ever done business with. I am a lifelong customer of CDE. If you give them a chance I know they will give you the same world class experience that they gave me!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Susan R

What an amazing place. I had received a referral from a friend whose family had sworn by Cumberland Diamond Exchange for years and was not disappointed. I had inherited my great-grandmother's diamond and needed it reset for my engagement ring. We found a stunning, unique set... Read More that I still can't stop staring at. My husband also found a great band for himself. I had seen on their facebook page that they had let a bride borrow jewelry for her wedding day and so I inquired about doing the same. They entrusted me with a beautiful strand of pearls that complimented my ballroom gown impeccably. Thanks, Cumberland Diamond Exchange!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

Cumberland Diamond is THE place to go for engagement rings, wedding bands and anything jewelry related. My dad has been giving me jewelry from CDE since I was little so it was only natural that my Fiance get my engagement ring and our bands there. We drove all the way from... Read More Nashville because they are that good. The people are trustworthy, kind, welcoming and treat everyone like family. And their product speaks for itself. My rings are absolutely perfect and I get compliments all the time! We will continue to shop at CDE for as long as they will have us! We love them and back them with all of our hearts!!!! #CDEforlife!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Lindsay C

Hands down the best jeweler in town!! Mark and Todd are awesome!!! I have been a customer for almost 10 years and they have not only done several custom jewelry pieces for me using my grandmother's diamonds but we love our wedding bling!!! Highly recommend going here for your... Read More wedding rings!

Love them!

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Michelle E

Elizabeth at Cumberland was so helpful to me and my husband - we bought both of our rings there. The customer service is impeccable, and they're willing to work with you on the price. Love them!

Love CDE!

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Jaime C

My engagement and wedding ring came from CDE. The staff there is so extremely helpful. We worked with Kathy who was great! My engagement ring is unique, so they worked with us to custom make the wedding ring so it fit flush with the engagement ring. They also worked in our price... Read More point. Every time we went in there they were so helpful and nice, not pushy or snobby. Great service and great, great jewelry!

wow!

Reviewed on 8/07/2011 Keri H

Mark Jacobson and staff were just wonderful to my husband and I. Mark was able to help us set my engagement ring (a very round and fragile opal) in a gorgeous and safe setting, created a custom wedding band to accompany the engagement ring, and made us feel like family. we... Read More LOVE Mark!

Martha helped us pick out the perfect rings!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Mimi A

We looked around many places, Martha is super she took great care of us every time we went in to shop. I would recommend her or anyone at this location - they are all awesome!

Good value

Reviewed on 9/01/2010 Kristin W

Good value, good customer service. They will really work with your budget.