Is this your business? claim it now

Cupcake Craving - Howe 'bout Arden

Sacramento, CA

Cupcakes

2100 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA (916) 923-5995

not one complaint

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Christina C

The team over at Cupcake Craving treated us SO well. We had a super fun time doing samples, and they have a huge selection. We chose on three flavours, and they let us customize anything we needed to without any issues. Day of they were there with lots of time and I didn't hear... Read More about any problems (what every bride wants!). When I walked in after the ceremony, they looked so perfect on the cupcake stand, in my wedding colours. One of my favourite parts of the reception!

Yummy!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Vesta C

These cupcakes are so good! I didn't want a giant wedding cake like most people get... I wanted something smaller and easy to eat. We got 250 mini cupcakes, red velvet, vanilla, and chocolate with some sort of berry filling. We also got a small cake for us to cut. Everything was... Read More so good! We go here now when we have a cupcake craving! Haha!

Great Cupcakes

Reviewed on 2/16/2013 Kimberly E

We love the cupcakes they did mess up our order by many cupcakes, but they did make it right, and I don't feel slighted. I just feel like after confirming the order they made a assumption instead of asking for clarification.

Slightly disappointing

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Amanda C

I was so excited when I selected Cupcake Craving for my vendor. I went into the store a few time to make sure that the staff had the right color and order. One the day of our wedding we were delivered the wrong flavor and size for the cutting cake. The cupcakes turned out great,... Read More but I think the wedding cake should have been the most important part of the order. We were refunded for the cake, but it doesn't make up for having a tiny wedding cake in the pictures. :(

Tasty cupcakes!

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Adrian B

We had cupcakes for our wedding instead of a traditional wedding cake. We loved the idea! Their cupcakes were awesome! I was just a little upset with the service. Our wedding ceremony was outside and at the hottest part of the day, 4pm. We didn't want them outside during the... Read More ceremony and pictures, so I asked them to be there at 5. They showed up at 3:45. Not the time I asked for. So our cupcakes were pretty much melting in 85 degree weather. He was parked where I was suppsed to walk down too. I just don't know where they got 3:45 from 5.

Beautful, Delicious and Affordable!

Reviewed on 8/18/2010 Leslie B

The cupcakes at Cupcake Craving made our reception unique and beautiful! Not only were they delicious, they were also a great decoration piece at our reception. The staff are friendly and helpful! They offered suggestions and really made us feel comfortable. Not only were they... Read More on time when delivering, they also set up and arranged our cupcakes for free and with out any problems. Would recommend them for any occasion!

Review for Cupcake Craving

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Holly B

cupcakes came out perfect!