Curated Travel - INSPIRING.UNFORGETTABLE.ROMANCE

Whether your dream destination is a luxurious beachfront villa, an intimate hideaway in wine country, a pied-à-terre in Paris, an over water bungalow in Bora Bora, a castle in Ireland or the winding cobblestones of the Amalfi Coast, your destination wedding, or honeymoon, is the most important getaway you will ever plan. We specialize in the art of romantic travel and would be honored to curate an unforgettable romantic getaway for you. Don't leave the most memorable trip of your lifetime to a search engine.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

3275 Summit Ridge Terrace, Chico, CA (530) 228-6191

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Mary G

I want to shout out my thank you to Heather for arranging a fabulous trip for our group of 4 "high maintenance" travelers to Punta Cana last month. Your arrangements and extra detailing on our trip was much appreciated and I will not travel without your assistance in the... Read More future!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Rena P

Heather is great! She was super helpful in finding us the perfect honeymoon spot in Bora Bora. She is very flexible and worked with us to provide as service that fit our needs exactly. I would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Dorie S

Heather found the perfect location and executed all of details perfectly. Heather has exceptional taste but worked within my budget. I will not plan another trip or event without utilizing her services. She is a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Deborah L

Loved this vacation! Thank you for handling all the details for us!

Heather Lindstrom, Curated Travel

I'm Heather Lindstrom, passport stamp addict, globe collector and owner of Curated Travel in Chico, California. I've traveled the world exploring the most romantic destinations: Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Paris, Provence, Riviera Maya, the Caribbean and California wine country. I write about romance inspiring places on my travel blog, Style*Mind*Chic Life, to inspire my readers and clients around the world. As a self-professed true romantic at heart, I am passionate about curating the most romantic trip of your lifetime. Bespoke honeymoon planning for you. ROMANCE.WANDERLUST