Pgh,Westm.& Allegheny Co, PA

Exceptional Custom Designed Weddings....

As a wedding specialist, we have provided some of the finest floral touches to celebrations throughout Southwestern PA. Our designer will work with you to craft an exceptional fresh floral experience, custom designed to your taste and budget.

$$$ - Moderate

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

Bow2010

Serving Greater Pittsburgh/Allegheny County Area, Pgh,Westm.& Allegheny Co, PA

Perfect Blue Orchids!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Brenda K

I wanted to have my flowers done a particular way. I talked to other florists who talked about doing other types of flowers. Then I met Jim and his daughter at a bridal show! Jim explained that I could have what I wanted just on a slightly smaller scale, due to my budget. I was so excited to hear that!! Finally someone who really wanted to make my day exactly the dream I had envisioned!! We selected blue orchids that looked AMAZING! Also white roses and blue Hydrangeas for the bouquets! They were perfect in size and my guests all commented how great they looked! My cousin said the orchids looked like butterflies placed perfectly in between the other flowers! How amazing! My mother LOVED the wrist corsage that Jim had suggested! The dress she had would not have supported anything pinned and the beautiful band that Jim used worked and looked FABULOUS! My centerpieces were given away as gifts and everyone was fighting over taking home the orchids!!! They could not get over how beautiful they looked. Jim made sure that everything arrived perfect and onetime! We had a concern because of a huge rock concert that was in town and that traffic would be a problem, but Jim made sure things arrived on time and was placed perfectly !!! I can not say enough how WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING the flowers looked and how it was all those things working with Jim (Curly Willow) !!! Thank you thank you Thank you!!!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Katie M

Jim is absolutely amazing to work with. Everything he said he was going to do he did! He really works with so you can stay on a budget but still help you keep the feel you want. I had a locket with a picture of my dad and lace from my dress that I wanted for my bouquet. Jim designed my bouquet exactly how I had pictured it. You won't regret using curly willow!

Fabulous Florist!

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Stephanie E

I have been using Jim and The Curly Willow as my go to florist for 3 years now, I don't know what I would do without him! He takes all my events from fine to FABULOUS!! He recently did my wedding in December 2013, the centerpieces were gorgeous! I had been envisioning these centerpieces for a lifetime and they turned out even better than my dreams! My bridal bouquet was out of this world as well, everyone commented all night how gorgeous it looked! Everything he does is top notch and stunning. The event planner at the Pittsburgh Athletic Association stated that it was "The nicest the room has look and he's seen a lot of weddings!" I credit that to Jim and his beautifully executed centerpieces and decor. I love working with him and his family, he has great ideas and is always willing to do whatever I want, he is extremely knowledgeable about flowers and knows what is going to look best. He is also very reasonably priced and delivers on what you ask for. I can't rave enough, I would give him a hundred stars if I could. I will forever use the Curly Willow as my florist for their quality flowers, beautifully designed work and friendly service!

Perfect flowers for my perfect day!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2015

The Curly Willow did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! When I first met with Jim I wasn't really sure of what kind of flowers I wanted to use in my bouquets and he was able to come up with something perfect and within my budget. They are a family owned business and they are great people all around. I would absolutely recommend them for any floral needs!!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Heather R

We worked with Jim at the Curly Willow for the flowers for our December 6, 2014 wedding and he did a great job. The flowers were beautiful and very affordable. He did a great job and I would highly recommend him!

8/31/14 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Amanda D

I was having difficulty finding a florist as apparently my ideas were too grand for my budget. Jim from the Curly Willow put all of those potential florists to shame. He worked with me to achieve absolute beauty at both our ceremony & reception. He was extremely flexible as I worked through my ideas that ended up morphing into gorgeous arrangements & very responsive. Thanks to Jim my wedding was stunning - If you're looking for a florist with creativity, flexibility & one who is budget-friendly, Jim is most definitely the way to go!

Terrific!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Tessa W

Our daughter's wedding day was beautiful, made all the more so by the skilled hands of Curly Willow. At our first meeting, ee gave Jim a scheme and a vague idea of what we envisioned. Jim ran with it, creating bouquets and swags that far surpassed our expectations. Each arrangement burst with color and graceful beauty using blooms I never dreamed could be p aired with others. With little direction, Jim read our needs and deftly made them come to life. Thank you, Curly Willow for bringing more beauty to an already gorgeous day.

Even better that I imagined!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Angie D

I used Curly Willow for bridal and maid of honor bouquets as well as corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding. Jim took the time to sit down with us and review the ideas and photos I had as well as provide his ideas and suggestions. He hand-delivered the flowers on our wedding day and they exceed our expectations! His bouquets were absolutely beautiful and received numerous compliments! Highly recommend!

AMAZING FLOWERS!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Kristy B

Curly Willow (Jim) did a fantastic job for our wedding. The flowers were amazing... I'd recommend to all brides!! Thank you!! :)

Totally Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Diana

They listened to what I wanted and gave great advice on how they would put it together. The flowers turned out beautifully! We actually gave away the center pieces at the reception away to guests! they were so beautiful and fresh and added such a great touch to the wedding. And they worked with me to provide breath taking bouquets that fit within my budget!

Wedding flowers

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Alyssa P

Loved my flowers - everything I dreamed of!

Exactly what I'd wanted

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Sandra K

Curly Willow made it easy, and did exactly what I wanted without any hassle or many times emailing/over the phone discussions. So easy, and was absolutely gorgeous. Their flowers were what my guests noticed!

Curly Willow Rocks

Reviewed on 3/05/2014

Curly Willow was one of the few vendors I used that were actually prompt with their responses. Planning a wedding is extremely time consuming and stressful, so I found their quick replies comforting and respectful. They were flexible, understanding, and best of all my flowers were stunning! They gave me exactly what I wanted- based solely from my verbal description! Exceptional, awesome people, exceptional, awesome flowers. Highly recommend Jim and his team at Curly Willow for weddings and events in the greater Pittsburgh area!

Absolutely Beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/16/2014 Jake K

Jim did such a great job with our bouquets, corsages etc. I provided him with pictures of things I liked from Pinterest, and he created something even more perfect than I could have imagined! We had our wedding/reception in a barn and wanted our flowers to go along with the overall rustic elegance of our wedding. He used dahlias, hydrangeas, thistle pods, seeded eucalyptus and anemones to create full, natural bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. Simple seeded eucalyptus and anemones made up corsages and boutonnieres for the rest of the bridal party. Jim also provided us with loose blooms so we could create our own centerpieces. When a particular type of flower that we requested didn't come in quite to his standard because it was the beginning of their season (I thought they were still beautiful), Jim gave us extras of another type of flower at no charge along with everything else he had promised.

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Stephanie S

After getting engaged, we quickly set our sights on a December wedding. The location of our wedding was ideal for us, though we wanted the venue to look like rustic meets Christmas theme. Curly Willow had been highly recommended by multiple trusted sources, and now that all is (unfortunately!) over, I could not agree more. From the first moments of planning, it became obvious that Jim's vision was going to help capture our dream of a white Christmas wedding. He is incredibly knowledgeable, and when given just a few of my ideas, was able to turn our venue into a wedding that belonged in a magazine. The process of working with Curly Willow was stress-free (which is a huge plus for a bride and those involved!) and as the wedding date came closer, I had not one concern that they would help us with our dream come true. Even as we made changes throughout the process, Jim always maintained a positive attitude and set our minds at ease. We received countless compliments on the decorations (Christmas trees, barn doors framed with lighted curly willow, wreaths, pillars wrapped in garland, beautiful garland draped over the bar and elegant center pieces) and there is no doubt that without Jim and the team at Curly Willow, our wedding would not even the event that it was: everything my husband and I could have ever wanted! Highly recommend Curly Willow and we cannot thank them enough for all they did for us; our pictures are stunning!

Beautiful florals for my wedding

Reviewed on 1/26/2014

Jim at the Curly Willow did a wonderful job of making my vision come to life. The execution was perfect and the comment I still get is about the unique artichokes in all the bouquets. Everyone loved them! He really made my colors pop and was professional, detailed and a pleasure to work with. Such beautiful work for all our wedding florals.

Curly Willow Florals

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

Our experience with Curly Willow was awesome!! Although our wedding was small and casual, they were able to arrange the most beautiful rustic themed bouquets and centerpieces. For what we spent, we expected smaller bouquets and arrangements, but they were over the top packed full of flowers and color!! The staff was so kind and so easy to work with too. I will use them for all my floral needs in the future.

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Mary Beth G

I used Curly Willow as my wedding florist and our flowers were absolutely beautiful! Curly Willow was easy to work with and professional. My husband and I would recommend Curly Willow to anyone in need of a florist!

My Dream Wedding (August 2013)

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Angela P

Curly Willow and especially Jim, made all my dreams come true. Not only was my bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets gorgeous, he also decorated our ceremony venue and did our centerpieces. All the flowers were amazing and everything tied in together seamlessly. Jim is amazing to work with and can take your vision and make it a reality.

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Jennifer R

The team at Curly Willow were phenomenal. After my first meeting with them I didn't even bother to look at other florists. They weren't worried about my budget but instead asked what my vision was. After Jim worked up his ideas he gave me price per bouquet - if I said its a little too high he gladly adjusted which flowers we could use to meet my budget. I also called several times along the way to change how many corsages I needed and to add baby's breath for the decor, it was never a problem.

Absolutely The Most Exceptional Service

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Jermaine M

Curly Willow handled our event like it was the only event they had booked. Jim was able to take our concept and colors and match them with flowers that gave our wedding the most elegant ambiance. I never wanted to put my bouquet down!!! My wedding party looked amazing! Wish I could upload a few pics! I wholeheartedly recommend this vendor for ANY occasion. (We are ready to plan our 1st year anniversary.)

August 2013 Wedding

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Danielle H

Jim at Curly Willow was beyond fantastic. I went to him only 2 months before our August wedding, absolutely clueless with just a few pictures. I told him what I had in mind, and he made it happen! My bouquet (and the bridesmaid's and mother's) were more beautiful than ANY picture. Not to mention my wedding was about an hour away from the Curly Willow, and Jim made sure that my flowers were where I needed them when I needed them, and completely took all worry away from me. I would truly never go to another florist.

Highly Recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Victoria S

I would highly recommend Curly Willow to anyone getting married in the area. I talked to MANY florists while planning my wedding and Curly Willow was by far the best value in the area. Not only that, they were extremely friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. They created GORGEOUS bouquets and flower arrangements that far exceeded my expectations. I received so many compliments on our bouquets. If I were to do it all over again I would choose Curly Willow in a heartbeat. :)

Stefanie E.

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Stefanie S

I set a budget and was happy that Mr. Shawl stuck to it for me! Not only did I have beautiful arrangements, everything arrived on time! I was very happy that I didn't have to sacrifice beauty with my tight budget. No matter how much or how little you spend, Curly Willow will make sure it's beautiful!!

7.13.13

Reviewed on 7/30/2013

THE FLOWERS WERE BEAUTIFUL!!!

TO Curly Willow