Curtis Wallis & The Wedding Gallery

Based in Columbus Ohio + Destinations

Curtis Wallis - The Wedding Gallery

Love, Laughter and Elegance. I believe in wedding images that tell the story of who you are as a couple on this your day 1 of the rest of your lives. I believe in a portrait that showcases your personalities and love for each other and not about being posed into a look that's more awkward than story. My wedding photography is a unique blend of creating natural loving portraits and capturing emotional moments. My style comes from 25 plus years in weddings and commercial photography and polished with over 250 weddings. Who are my couples? They are couples that believe in elegance and romance on their day 1. They believe photography is an important part of the wedding day. My couples are looking for a wedding day that they can enjoy and let it become that cherished memory.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Based in Columbus Ohio + Destinations (614) 342-0405
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Roxana M

Curtis was a great photographer! From the day we first met him we already knew we wanted him to capture our special day. He was very easy to communicate with, he was extremely professional and knew how to make us feel relaxed when photographing us. I definitely recommend... Read More taking advantage of the engagement session so you can get used to being photographed (i knew we were extremely nervous since we have never taken professional pictures). On our wedding day Curtis did an exceptional job. He was with me and my bridesmaids all day capturing every moment from us getting our hair and make up done to all of us getting ready. We shared some great laughs and he was able to capture all of these special moments. Curtis also took pictures of the groom and his guys since we were all in the same hotel. The pictures of the ceremony and reception turned out wonderful as well! Our families were also thrilled at how great the pictures came out and we would highly recommend him to anyone in the future!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kristen W

Curtis made our day run very smoothly and kept me in the loop when it was necessary! Plus, our pictures were GORGEOUS!

2017-09-05T12:33:34 Response from the vendor

That you for the wonderful review! You both and your wedding party were so much fun to spend the time with. I always cherish being asked to be part of a special day.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Bridget C

Amazing photos. Professional in every sense of the definition. My husband has been in weddings where the photographer made them do cheesy, unnatural things, and it didn't go over well (especially with the guys, haha). So we wanted a photographer who worked to capture the... Read More days' beauty and moments without forcing it. I already knew I loved Curtis Wallis' photos after viewing them online, but after meeting him in person, we knew that his style and approach to a wedding was exactly what we wanted. On our wedding day, he exceeded our expectations. He worked hard to get every shot we asked for. The fact that he doesn't restrict the number of hours of coverage on the wedding day shows you how committed he is to capturing your day and story. I recommend taking advantage of the engagement session that comes with the package. It helped us learn how to work with a photographer and get a glimpse of what the wedding day will be like (we are by no means models and are incredibly awkward getting our picture taken!). We were so pleased with the engagement photos, we used them for our save the dates and got so many complements. As for our wedding photos themselves: they are more beautiful than what I ever expected them to be. Curtis Wallis captured so much emotion and happiness from that day. Finally, the turnaround time on getting the photos back to us digitally was very fast. I was so pleasantly surprised at how quickly our photos were ready. Curtis Wallis was the first vendor we booked after our venue, and I'm so glad we did. I'd advise to book soon because his wedding slots fill up quickly!

2016-07-29T11:56:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a great review. You guys were great to work with and having so many special details to photograph made my job so much easier.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Liz T

From the start Curtis was wonderful to work with, quickly responded to correspondence and incredibly professional. He was quick to ease our nerves during our engagement photos, and the results were amazing. The day of the wedding far surpassed our expectations. We had a few... Read More last minute changes the eve before the big day, and Curtis took them in stride. He and his team were professional, kind and unobtrusive all the while giving directives and helping make the day so wonderful. I highly recommend him, and cannot wait to see the results!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Madison G

We cannot thank Curtis enough for the amazing photos he took for engagement and our wedding day! Everyone loved Curtis, he is extremely fun to work with and is so knowledgeable about lighting, angles, etc to get the best possible pictures! We definitely recommend Curtis, you... Read More won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Linda S

I can not say enough about Curtis. His images are incredible! My husband and I did not even feel like we were being photographed. Curtis's photos look so natural and he captured our day better than we could have imagined. Thank You! I would recommend Curtis in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Rebecca H

Curtis captured our wedding day perfectly. Each and every photo is so beautiful and special and tells the whole story of our amazing wedding. Our whole experience was very professional. We were most impressed with the amount of time Curtis spent with us on our wedding day- from... Read More early morning preparations all the way to the end of our reception. We recommend Curtis for your event without question.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Mary D

We have used Curtis Wallis for ALL THREE of our children's weddings and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! He was great from day one in helping us decide on the package that was right for us, and discussing the pictures that were important... Read More to the bride and groom. He has a variety of albums to choose from and flexible pricing in his packages to fit many budgets. He brings professionalism and a sense of calm to your wedding, never making anyone feel rushed while capturing truly beautiful moments and fun candids to help you remember your special day. You can count on Curtis to give you his full attention from start to finish! The end products are works of art! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Curtis Wallis for your special day!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Mary D

We have used Curtis Wallis for ALL THREE of our children's weddings and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! His packages are flexible and competitive, and he works extremely hard - all day - to make sure you get all the memories you want! He... Read More is excellent in helping you decide on the package that is right, and discussing the pictures that are important to the bride and groom. He brings professionalism and a sense of calm to your wedding, never making anyone feel rushed while capturing truly beautiful moments and fun candids to help you remember your special day. You can count on Curtis to give you his full attention from start to finish! The end products are works of art! Our family HIGHLY recommends Curtis Wallis!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Daniel F

Curtis did a great job photographing our wedding day. I am not usually one who likes to have my picture taken but Curtis made us all feel comfortable throughout the day. He caught every shot we wanted and was not only professional but fun to spend the day with.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Jamie K

We absolutely loved working with Curtis! He was professional, yet fun, and our photos were so natural looking. We loved the number of candids he took, and the fact that he was quick when taking posed photos, so we could get back to family, friends, and the party!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016

My daughter and son-in-law (Brittany Spicer & Danny Frognowski) were married at the Ivory Room in May 2016. Curtis arrived at noon and stayed until after 11:00. He did an amazing job at capturing all those special moments throughout the day. He and his assistant were very... Read More professional and very easy to work with. He made sure all our requests were met and kept the day stress-free. Thank you so much Curtis!!

2016-08-17T19:58:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! It was a pleasure spending the day with all of you.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

Curtis Wallis Photography was chosen by my son and his fiance to photograph their wedding. Mr Wallis was very easy to work with and did an AMAZING job!! The pictures were absolutely beautiful and he captured every moment!! We didn't even realize that he was taking pictures at... Read More any time before, during, or after the ceremony. He was even taking pictures when the girls were getting their hair and make-up done that morning. We were all very happy with his work. My son and daughter-in-law were very satisfied and could not have been happier!! We would highly recommend Curtis Wallis Photography to any bride or groom looking for a photographer!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Caitlin H

Curt did an AMAZING job! From our engagement photos until the very last minute of our reception. He answered any and all questions we had throughout the process very quickly, and made us feel very comfortable. Even the guests were commenting on how hard he worked during the... Read More ceremony and reception. And the photos were absolutely gorgeous! My husband and I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Curtis photographed my daughters wedding. It was a long and hot day for him but he never stopped working. The photos he took are so special to me and they are beyond gorgeous. My daughter and her husband can not stop talking about how much they love the photos and are already... Read More recommending him to all of their friends. Thank You Curtis for all that you did for us.

2016-07-29T11:58:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having me photograph your daughters wedding. You and your family were all so great and helpful. Loved getting to meet and talk to many of them.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Maureen R

Curtis did a great job! He was professional, organized, and worked quickly, which was important because we didn't have a lot of time to spend between our ceremony and reception. I love how the photos turned out, he captured some really special memories for us. :)

2016-07-29T12:00:21 Response from the vendor

You both were amazing to work with. There are already some of your images I am using to feature. You guys were so easy to photograph and really made my day so much fun. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Brittany F

Curtis is amazing and so easy to work with! He spend the whole day with us capturing all the get ready shots and venue shots. He is so easy going and fun to work with, by the end of the night we stopped noticing we were still getting pictures taken. We would definitely recommend... Read More him to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

So glad we choose Curtis. He was great to work with and the pictures are FANTASTIC!!! We had so much fun taking photos and being able to see them the next week on facebook was great. We knew as soon as we did our engagement session Curtis was the right choice for us.

Reviewed on 4/15/2016

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding in which Curtis wallis the photographer. He was so great to work with then and the photos were so beautiful I knew I wanted him for my wedding. So he was the first vendor I called and had no regrets. My mother was thrilled he was there. She kept... Read More pulling him to get more photos and he was wonderful with her. I HIGHLY Recommend Curtis!!!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

Not t only was I highly impressed but all the bridal party could not stop talking about how smoothly the photos were going. Everyone was have fun seeing the images on Instagram minutes after we were done. My wife and I both love the photos and will cherish what Curtis gave us... Read More forever.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016

amazing!! We had so much fun with our photos. Loved everyone of them. It's was so special to have Curtis spend the day with us. You will not be disappointed with him.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Kylee H

Curtis was absolutely incredible!!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for the perfect wedding photographer. He was my favorite wedding vendor. We had a unique wedding planning experience. We actually had to move our wedding date from July to February due to an unexpected... Read More family situation. Our original photographer (who was extremely highly rated on the Knot & very expensive) could not accommodate our change in date. This turned out to be the best situation EVER. Curtis's pictures were a THOUSAND times better, he offered a much better price, and working with him is everything you expect of a photographer on your wedding day. He is professional, responds quickly, gets things to you by promised deadlines and by far exceeded my expectations. I can honestly say my wedding pictures are perfect. I will use him for any professional pictures my family wants to have done going forward!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

Curtis was so professional the entire day. It was such a fun time taking all the photos. LOVED!!! seeing the images on facebook and instagram the next week.

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Hiring Curtis as our photographer was the right decision! After meeting with him, my husband and I knew he was the guy for us. He is beyond professional, and we knew he would capture our big day perfectly (and we were so right)!! Curtis came to the hotel at 8 am to get pictures... Read More of us getting ready and stayed until the reception was over! We recently received our pictures and they are absolutely stunning! I was able to live the whole day again. I cannot recommend Curtis enough! You won't regret it!

Curtis Wallis

I am a laid back starbucks vanilla latte kind of guy who thinks life is meant to be hanging out with family and friends. So when not enjoying a wedding weekend it might be movie night with my wife and son. We call ourselves movie snobs, because ever since we discovered the recliner seats at the movie theater there is no other way to enjoy it. My wife and I have been married for 11 years. We actually met as kids, then again as young adults. Our paths crossed while enjoying another of our passions training horses.