Express your love through music with a custom song

Custom Songs are a new and totally unique way of expressing your love and telling the story of the journey that led you to the alter. At Custom Serenade we produce quality recordings of original songs written specifically for your wedding. You provide us with a little information, we will turn it into a song that will move and amaze you, your guests, and your entire wedding party! A custom song is perfect for first the first dance, an awesome gift for the bride OR groom, and the hit of the reception! It is also the gift that keeps on giving. Once you have your high quality music file, you can not only use the song at your wedding, but it can accompany videos or slide shows of your special day, you can put it up on your blog or website, you can email it to all of your guests!

Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Gifts + Favors

150 Davie Street, Pittsboro, NC (919) 923-2016

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Bill McCormick

My name is Bill McCormick and I am the owner and principal songwriter at Custom Serenade. I worked for years as a performing singer-songwriter and fans would often ask me to compose songs as gifts for friends. The demand for these songs became so strong that in 2005 I founded Custom Serenade, which is now the web's longest standing custom song website. I have composed, recorded and produced countless songs for weddings over the years and would love to help tell the story of your relationship and journey through music.