Cuvee Champagne/Celebrations

Milwaukee, WI

We love to celebrate

Cultivated from all that we love, a spirited good time shared with friends, family and colleagues. We blend the historic and new, the creative and sophisticated, with the enchanted result being Cuvée. Let us transform your event into a flawless and memorable occasion. Come to Cuvée.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Loft

Bar + Drinks, Planning

177 N. Broadway, Milwaukee, WI

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Grace G

Cuvee was the perfect setting for our wedding and reception! It is such a beautiful location and the staff was great to work with. We had a small (90 guests) Thursday night ceremony followed by cocktails and butler passed h'ors deouvres, and dancing. Because the space itself... Read More is so gorgeous, we didn't have to go crazy with decorations- lots of candles was really all we needed. We loved having two rooms for the guests to mingle in- the big event room with the food and dj, and if guests wanted to talk/relax somewhere a little quieter, the champagne lounge was perfect. Aside from the beauty of the venue, the staff was what made our day so wonderful. We paid a few hundred dollars more for the day-of coordination package and that was worth every penny! Nadia did an amazing job of having a timeline typed up so everyone knew where they needed to be and when, the staff set up all our decor and packed it all up for us at the end of the night. They did an awesome job of taking care us. Knowing Nadia had everything under control allowed my mom and I to relax and just enjoy the evening. I would highly recommend having your event at Cuvee. Its a beautiful and classy venue, our guests had an incredible time, the house champagne is amazing, and the staff did an awesome job of running the event. It truly was the wedding of my dreams.

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Elizabeth K

Cuvee featured the perfect atmosphere for our wedding: fancy and polished, but not stuffy. We initially booked with the owner Kris who won us over with her professionalism and attention to detail. Two different wedding coordinators came on during the ~16 months before our... Read More wedding and were quite good. Nadia, who was the coordinator at the time of our wedding, was wonderful at leading us through the details and letting us set up a bit the afternoon before. Because of the beautiful space, we didn't have to go crazy with decorations, which was also a plus.

Beautiful venue to hold a small-medium size wedding!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Jenny Y

Everyone at Cuvee was extremely nice and helpful. They made sure the day and decorations were perfect! I would recommend this to any bride and groom!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Truly one of Milwaukee's gems. We have hosted two events at Cuvee and have been blown away by their flawless execution. The space is beautiful and the staff is amazing. We share many stories with friends and family about our experiences at Cuvee. A definite must for anyone who... Read More is planning a lifetime event!!

Everything I wanted and more

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Chelsea R

I cannot say enough about my wedding reception at Cuvee. When my husband and I started to look at venues, we were looking for a unique venue that had a cozy yet vintage feel. When I walked into Cuvee, I knew it was perfect. The lounge area opening up into the venue was... Read More absolutely perfect. Nadia was amazing to work with. When we were in the process of planning, Cuvee switched event coordinators and I became nervous. Kris and Nadia assured me that all would be perfect, and they were absolutely right! I also hired Nadia for the "Day of Coordinator" in order to make sure all was perfect for our day. I would HIGHLY recommend doing this. She took all of my decorations and my notes and made my dream come true! I cannot say enough about Cuvee. Thank you for making our day everything we could have asked for and more! Nadia and Kris also knew we had a tight budget on bar packages! After our details meeting, Nadia emailed me and told me they were going to do two signature drinks for us complimentary! We paid for the champagne and they did the rest! It was perfect! One last thing! I lost my garter somewhere between our pictures and getting to the venue! Don't ask me how..... I told Nadia this, and she somehow figured out how to make a new make-shift garter for me so I could do the garter toss! They went above and beyond and I am so thankful! Our guests raved about the cozy setting and how intimate our wedding was even with 150 people! We made it cozy and personalized all with the help of Nadia, Kris, and the rest of the Cuvee Staff!

Fall Wedding at Cuvee 2015

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Erin J

Cuvee couldn't have been a more beautiful/unique venue for our wedding! The staff was amazing and very accommodating. The atmosphere of the venue alone is breathtaking, add in your personal touches for your wedding and you wont want to leave at the end of the night. I highly... Read More recommend Cuvee for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Stephanie R

Cuvee is a beautiful venue in the heart of Milwaukee's Historic Third Ward. It had everything we were looking for - cream city brick, beautiful wood, and plenty of space for our guests. We particularly liked the large round bar. This area is separate from the dining area, and... Read More it was so nice for our guests to be able to hang out there during the cocktail hour then having the doors open when it was time for dinner to reveal the dining room. People also loved hanging out at the bar once the dancing started. It was so nice to have that separation and an area for guests to go who weren't much of dancers. The service was great - Nadia was very responsive via e-mail and they set up all of our decor exactly the way I had pictured it in my mind. I would absolutely recommend Cuvee to other brides!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sararose L

Cuvee was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. We loved all of the brick, the horseshoe shaped bar and the high ceilings. Although it does have a lot of character on it's own there is so much you can do with it to add your own style. We added in string... Read More lighting through-out and chandeliers and it looked amazing! We went through a couple of wedding coordinators during our 18 month engagement and ended up with Nadia who was extremely helpful. She was helpful, responsive and so friendly! Thanks to you and your team for everything!

Perfect Ambiance

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kristen W

Cuvee is the perfect wedding venue for both the ceremony and reception. The space is flexible - we held our ceremony in the main room then moved guests into the lounge for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres while they flipped the main room for the sit down dinner and reception. We had... Read More 125 guests and the space fit us perfectly (can hold up to 225ish).

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Kristin R

We reserved Cuvee on the spot, a year and a half before our wedding. There was no doubt about it, we had to have this venue. Throughout the reservation time, it switched event coordinators a few times but when it was time to meet up and start the planning process, we had Nadia... Read More to help and she was amazing! She was very easy to talk with, quite knowledgeable about how to utilize the space, and very open to sharing her creativity and ideas to help us get the look we wanted for our special day. The staff did an amazing job setting up for us, and our guests said they loved the friendliness and demeanor of the bartenders. We fully 100% recommend Cuvee for not only your wedding, but for any other special events as well!

Beautiful Venue, Inflexible About Bar

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Laura P

Cuvee is lovely. I'm so happy we had our reception here. It was a little daunting to go through so much staff turnover (from the point we signed the contract to the point of our wedding was 13 months and they had 4 venue coordinators in that time) but everything worked out... Read More beautifully. Jennifer is courteous, kind, and professional. I didn't have any interaction personally with the owner (Kris? I think?) but my day of coordinator said she is pleasant as well. My only small gripe is their lack of flexibility surrounding the bar. I get it, weddings are their bread and butter so they have the right to set their own rules but it was such a pain that they wouldn't close the bar during dinner so that we could extend our package a bit longer. 99% of wedding venues will have the bar open for cocktail hour, close during dinner while people are seated and eating, and reopen after dinner for dancing, etc. Cuvee will only allow "continuous" bar service. So if you want a bar package from 6-12, you are paying for 6-12 even though barely anyone is drinking during the dinner hour from 7-8pm since they're in a different room and settled. It seems like a giant waste. We even announced that the bar would still be open, but again, once everyone is settled and eating and talking with their table they don't want to get up, leave the room, order their drinks, and come back. I wish we could have done 6pm-7:15, and reopened the bar at 8:15 - 12am for the same price as what we ultimately did, which was open bar 6-11pm and cash bar 11pm - 12am. But, really, that's my only negative. I would absolutely recommend Cuvee as a venue overall. My family and friends raved about it!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014

Cuvee Champagne Lounge was a great wedding venue. The look of the venue was exactly what we were looking for. It provided a classic, unique space and our guests loved it. We had the cocktail hour in the bar area, which we would absolutely recommend as the reception area is... Read More too long and narrow to handle both dinner and the cocktail hour. We had a live band and were a little nervous about the sound, but it turned out great! Finally, the staff, specifically Kristy, was great to work with. She was very friendly and professional. Highly recommend the space and the Cuvee team!

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Kathleen B

Everything was perfect! Cara was great to work with and brought it together perfectly!!

Amazing Team

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Melinda F

Working with Cuvée was such a pleasure. It was a seamless evening, because they do an amazing job working with all the vendors and helping your vision become a reality. Thanks!

Perfect Setting For Our Daughter's Reception

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Sara W

Cuvée provided a magical setting for our Daughter's wedding reception. From a change of date to competing with Harley Fest the staff did everything possible to make it a perfect evening. It is such a lovely place with the exposed cream city brick and hardwood floors to the... Read More tall windows and inviting bar. Everything was set up and ready to go when we arrived. The staff works well with the other vendors such as our caterer, DJ and photographer. We enjoyed every moment and the bride and groom were so happy with every detail. We could not have found a better place to hold the reception.

Wonderful reception!

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Sarah H

We selected Cuvee for our reception because we were looking for an urban space in a cool location that could easily accommodate 150+ guests. Cara, the coordinator at Cuvee, is wonderful. She went above and beyond to help us customize the experience for our guests. We met with... Read More her a couple of times leading up to the event and then her staff did a great job the night of. We live out of town, so having her trust and high level of execution were very important to us. The space is beautiful and we received many compliments from our guests. We especially appreciated that after dinner the whole dining space and the champagne lounge are open, which offer many different spaces for guests of different ages to enjoy the reception.

Loved it

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Alicia S

I don't always trust reviews, so I wanted to write something tell my view of the venue. It was absolutely perfect! My wedding was a few weeks ago and my guests cannot stop talking about it. They keep saying how perfect it was and how much fun they had. The lounge chairs make... Read More for a perfect place to relax as well as the circular bar. The dance floor has a nice flow into the bar area and at dinner, no one was too far away from each other. I highly highly recommend it! The price is not bad, right over 5,000.

May 2012 wedding at Cuvee

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Elizabeth K

We loved the venue the moment we walked in – with the dark wood, exposed brick, and modern loft feel. Our guests loved the space, too. We had about 105 guests, which fit the space perfectly. I don’t think I’d try fitting more than 150 or 160 in there, however – it would be very... Read More tight. The owner (Kris) was easy to work with, although she is quite particular about the space and what type of décor you can use, but I don’t blame her – I would be the same way. The only negative was that the alcohol prices are very high for Milwaukee. Although, we expected this, because it is a bar, after all.

Amazing venue!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Jackie H

We had our ceremony and reception at Cuvee two weeks ago. Kris and Hester were both amazing to work with. From start to finish they both provided excellent service, professionalism, and communication. They were flexible with any changes and answered questions in a clear and... Read More timely manner. The day of our wedding, the space looked amazing! We received so many compliments about how gorgeous the venue was! The staff were equally amazing on the day of our wedding, by providing excellent service and communication. They far exceeded our expectations!

Wonderful choice!

Reviewed on 5/24/2011 pat t

Kris and her staff were professional, well-organized and all around excellent. The venue is absolutely beautiful. We couldn't be happier with our choice.

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Christian N

Cuvee was the perfect venue for our ceremony and reception. The day we saw their website, we knew that's where we wanted it to be. It is unique and is filled with character. It is a little pricey, but well worth it. It is a beautiful place and the people were wonderful to... Read More work with.