Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

4911 Township Line Road, Drexel Hill, PA

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Mary S

I used Cutz N Company for my entire very large wedding party in September 2015. To this day I feel that using this vendor was my biggest mistake. My wedding party consisted of 8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 1 grandmom, and 1 flower girl. All of this business wasn't enough for this... Read More relatively small salon, because as we were pulling up to start the big day, another wedding was there!! I booked this venue 8 months out. It was never told to us that there would be another party there. They sold it to me saying I would have a "breakfast" table, I can bring in food, drinks, etc.... to start the day. They didn't say that we would be sharing the place with another bridal party. Makeup was rushed and most of the girls had to keep going back to their makeup artists to have things re-done. My mom needed her lips retouched, and was trying to leave to get back to the house with other vendors coming.... they have a rule that once one person starts to work on you they HAVE to finish you. So even though my makeup artist as the bride was free she had to wait for "her" makeup artist. The team does not work together. Erica did my hair and she was wonderful. All of my bridesmaid's hair looked great. Also very rushed/crammed in. It is ashame because I was a long time customer and really am turned off from the salon by this whole experience. Them double booking our bridal appointments with another bridal party, when we were giving them ALOT of business, was extremely distasteful. I wouldn't recommend.