CV Fuller Photography

serving Tampa Bay area FL, and Chicagoland in Illinois

Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing

2721 Narcissus Dr, Holiday, FL serving Tampa Bay area FL, and Chicagoland in Illinois (727) 243-8214

PERFECT!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Cheryl P

Carly was wonderful in so many ways. First, I love that her packages include an engagement session; it gave my husband and I a chance to get to know Carly, and it assured me that she takes AMAZING pictures! Second, she is great at keeping in touch and communicating about... Read More details throughout the entire planning process. And, most importantly, Carly is the person who kept me sane on my wedding day! She did more than take great pictures; she helped get my girls ready and she helped make sure I was where I needed to be at the right times! My wedding day would not have been the same without Carly!

Totally in love with Carly!!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 Amy T

Carly was the 5th wedding photographer I communicated with when trying to select a photographer for my wedding. After meeting with her I knew that she was in this because photography is truly her passion. I am so glad I met Carly and we selected her to photogrpah our wedding.... Read More She has gone way above and beyond any expectations we ever had. Not only did we find a photographer but we found a new friend and for that I am grateful. I would (without a doubt) recommend Carly to any one for any of their photography needs! She is a truly amazing person! :)

Captured every moment- AMAZING!

Reviewed on 2/08/2011 Heather K

Carly is amazing! We cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her work. She is extremely talented, creative, professional and very fun to work with. Carly made us feel so comfortable throughout our engagement session and wedding day. She captured every moment and every... Read More emotion at our wedding. All of our pictures were amazing!! We were so pleased with the quality and creativity of the photos. My husband and I could not be happier. We cannot thank Carly enough and will definitely be using her for all of the special occasions in our life! We absolutely recommend using CV Fuller Photography for your wedding!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2011 Heather M

I can't express how happy I am to have chosen CV.Fuller Photograpghy to photograph our wedding. Carly is very professional and has a passion for what she does and it shows in her photographs. I will continue to use carly for all future photography that I need.