CW Bridal and Beauty

Lansing, Grand Rapids, Detroit, Northern Michigan

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Lansing, Grand Rapids, Detroit, Northern Michigan (231) 360-8752

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Heather H

She was amazing! She did my bridal make-up as well as my bridesmaids and all were very happy with the result. I also sincerely appreciated that she took the time to drive an hour to me for the trial, that says a lot!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Meggan L

Courtney did an amazing job making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Every bridesmaid loved their make up too! Very reasonable pricing.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Allyson U

I was very picky about hiring a hair stylist and makeup artist for my wedding. I went through 3 or 4 and just wasn't finding anyone who was meeting my expectations. Courtney exceeded them! I was so happy that my vision for my hair and makeup came to life!! Loved the airbrush... Read More makeup as well!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Katrina M

Courtney was absolutely fantastic on my wedding day. Every step of the way she was professional, kind, and an expert when it came to having my makeup look exactly like I envisioned. Her pricing is also super reasonable compared to others in the area. The process was easy and... Read More she made me feel so relaxed. We met about 3 weeks before the wedding to do a run through, and she made sure I loved every bit of my makeup so it was perfect for the wedding. She also did all 6 of my bridesmaids and they all had glowing reviews. Thank you so much Courtney! I cannot recommend or thank her enough for how great my experience was.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Samantha W

I cannot give enough praise for how beautiful Courtney made me feel on my wedding day. I wanted something simple, natural, yet more elevated than my everyday look. After revealing my makeup on the day of my wedding, I have never felt more beautiful or confident. My look stayed... Read More put all day long, even after photos in the rain before the ceremony. I am forever grateful for her expertise and ability to deliver more than I could have ever hoped or dreamed for on my special day.