Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jennilee R

From the day we (bride, groom, parents) met with Caitlyn Ward she understood our wedding day vision and maintained that focus throughout the year of planning our special day. There was an instant connection with Caitlyn in our initial meeting and our personalities meshed very... Read More well. We walked away from that meeting feeling confident that we would be well taken care of. Our instincts proved right and we couldn’t have asked for a better Wedding Planner! Whether you need a full-service planner or only services on the day of your wedding Caitlyn will not disappoint you. Friends and family were amazed at how calm we seemed (outwardly!) during the planning process of our wedding. Caitlyn made it EASY !! If you’ve envisioned your wedding day down to the smallest detail, Caitlyn will help you make that happen. And if you have a limited view of your wedding day, she will help you develop your vision. Caitlyn was readily available to answer any questions or concerns we had throughout the year and we never waited more than a day for a response (especially important for the nervous bride). She made us feel like we were her only priority. Caitlyn was on hand from the rehearsal and all day/night of the wedding, with a timeline that ensured that everything ran smoothly. On the day of she was extremely attentive, made sure our wedding party was well taken care of and kept us and guests on time and happy. This allowed the bride and groom to relax and enjoy without worry. We knew that we had chosen the right Wedding Planner when we first met Caitlyn, but our guests confirmed it by saying our wedding was "something out of a magazine", "best wedding ever" "perfect" etc.. It's been two weeks since our big day and we are still getting messages from guests telling us how much fun they had. I 100% recommend CW Events + Designs for your wedding/event planning - you will not be disappointed. Caitlyn , thank you for helping us plan the BEST DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Rachel D

Caitlyn is a professional, creative and kind planner. She has ample experience and energy to bring your wedding dreams to reality. She made our planning process easy and stress free and our wedding was so much more than we expected! She will go the extra mile to take care of... Read More every detail and solve any last minute crisis quickly.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Christina M

Caitlyn was the best money spent during our wedding. She is a professional, is extremely hardworking, and has an excellent personality. I cannot recommend her enough. You will be sorry if you do not hire her as she gives you peace of mind on a day that can be very stressful!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Tara M

I got married 4 years ago and Caitlyn was by my side every step of the way. Her meticulous attention to details sets Caitlyn above the rest. She is professional, passionate, and so efficient. If anything out of the ordinary did come up, I never knew about it because it was... Read More handled before I ever found out. She made my wedding day so special and stress free so I could just enjoy it and not worry about anything. I highly recommend Caitlyn to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Alicia G

Caitlyn was so instrumental in making my wedding day everything I dreamed it would be. From her creative eye to her attention to detail, she made everything so much easier for me - when every other part of wedding planning seemed so stressful. She was so responsive and easy to... Read More communicate with, I couldn’t have asked for a better person to help me with this process. I don’t know what I would have done without her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Bill M

Caite was invaluable in planning and executing our daughter in laws Bridal Shower at our house. Many of our guests said it was the best shower they ever attended and we owe it all to Caite Thanks Bill and Candy

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Emma F

Caitlyn made our wedding absolutely amazing. She made us feel as if we were her only clients and paid full attention to every detail we wanted. Regardless of the time or day we emailed, Caitlyn would always respond promptly. Every request or concern we had was handled with ease.... Read More On the day of the wedding Caitlyn took care of everything so we could enjoy our day stress free. Our guests even commented on how smoothly everything went and we have Caitlyn to thank for that. We would highly recommend her for any event!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kyle S

Caitlyn couldnt have been any more helpful when it came to the wedding planning process. My wife and I planned our wedding out of state and Caitlyn was integral to organizing our big day. She knows the best of the best in the area and will recommend who she thinks based on your... Read More vision. We received so many compliments when it came to our entertainment, flowers, decor, and photography. An impeccable planner, a joy to work with, and committed to making the big day exactly what you want...Caitlyn is an all-star and MVP when it comes to this game.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Chris R

My wife and I got married in August and I can honestly say that I would not change a detail about our special day. I can honestly say that Caitlyn played a huge role in making our wedding the best day of our lives. She handled so many details for the wedding, communicated with... Read More us constantly, and made sure the day went as planned. She made the entire process much easier. After our first meeting with Caitlyn we immediately knew she would plan an amazing wedding. From that first meeting up to the big day we had total confidence in her. Caitlyn gave us the wedding we wanted and we couldn't possibly have been any happier.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 James L

Can I give more than 5 stars? I want to say thank you to Caitlyn Ward for everything you did for my daughter and son-in-laws wedding. You played a big part in making their day unforgettable. I will definitely recommend CW Events and Design to everyone I know. Can't wait until... Read More my remaining 4 children get married so we can work with you again !

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Dawn L

Caitlyn was an invaluable investment in my daughter and son-in-laws wedding and was absolutely essential to us pulling off a great wedding! From the moment we first met Caitlyn we knew she was the right person to help support us through the mysterious terrain of wedding... Read More planning! Caitlyn is warm, positive, completely organized, competent, and available. I could not be more pleased with her help as a planner, and as a person. We loved working with her through the entire process and I am so glad that she was a huge part of their wedding day

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Alysse Z

Caitlyn epitomizes the ultimate wedding planner. She personifies a high sense of urgency, is a meticulous planner, extremely knowledgeable, and infuses fun the entire time. With the wedding process being completely foreign to us, Caitlyn guided my husband and I and helped us... Read More craft the perfect wedding day. She was always available to answer our questions and put so much thought into everything she did. She provided guidance with everything; from all our vendors to our modern day glam inspiration. After discussing our vision for our big day, Caitlyn leveraged her pipeline and recommended the best of the best. We couldn't have been happier with our photographer, florist, and DJ/entertainment. Top notch professional vendors who all delivered to make the night an unforgettable one. We would have never been able to put together our fairytale wedding without Caitlyn; if you're looking for someone to make the process seamless, fun, and bring your vision to life...don't think twice - CW Events & Design is the way to go!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Jenna M

Caitlyn was amazing during our wedding planning and especially on our wedding day. As soon as we met Caitlyn, we felt at ease and trusted her immediately. She treated us as if we were the only people whose wedding she was helping to plan. She was always available and willing to... Read More answer any of my questions. My mother passed away during the early stages of wedding planning. Caitlyn generously sent me flowers and still kept us on track even when I took some time away from the wedding planning. She became a friend to my husband and I. We truly had the best day of our lives. She made a timeline for the day that was literally down to the minute and she coordinated with all of our vendors. We didnt have to worry about one thing the day of the wedding and it allowed us to just enjoy our special day. We are still getting so many compliments about our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day! I would highly recommend Caitlyn for your wedding/event planning! Thank You, Caitlyn!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Ali P

Caitlyn is phenomenal. I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to have her with us throughout our entire wedding planning process, and on the day of the wedding. She is thorough, punctual, and efficient, but very relaxed and SO easy to work with. We continue getting... Read More compliments about how much fun and well-organized our wedding was, and how low the overall stress level was on our big day - I credit most of that to Caitlyn. Furthermore, she had a wedding to do the night before ours and never once did we feel like we weren't her number-one priority. She deserves more than 5 stars!

Caitlyn Ward

Caitlyn Ward is bringing her passion and creativity to our team with her event planning and design company. With over seven years experience in the wedding industry, Caitlyn creates a trusting relationship with her couples providing them with reassurance and ease during their wedding planning process. From engagement to ceremonies, she treats every wedding as if it’s her own.