CW Hill Country Ranch Wedding Venue + Lodging

Boerne, TX

Book Your Wedding with CW Hill Country Ranch Wedding Venue + Lodging

The CW Hill Country Ranch Bed and Breakfast and Wedding Venue is steeped in the history of being a successful working cattle ranch. The current owners were inspired by their own daughter's barn wedding at a different venue and used that inspiration to turn their own homestead into a wedding venue and bed and breakfast. This means the property allows for an entire weekend of celebrating, rather than just a few hours. Although located on 70 secluded acres, the property is still close to San Antonio hotels, golf courses and vineyards. The venue is ideal for the couple desiring a vintage or country-chic wedding.

Outdoor Ceremony Sites. These sites have been selected for their beautiful views and position to enjoy glorious Texan sunsets. An altar or arch can be decorated with flowers and positioned at the end of a path bordered by lawns or in front of oak trees for a stunning and natural backdrop.

Barn Reception Hall. The charming barn with its beautiful big barn doors can accommodate up to 300 guests. It is usually used for receptions, but can be used for a ceremony in inclement weather. While of authentic rustic appearance externally, the barn has been renovated inside to a state of elegant natural beauty. Ornate chandeliers hand from timber beams, which exhibit a beautiful grain. The barn has clean lines, is spacious and is equipped with ceiling fans for the comfort of guests. The barn also has a 2,000 square foot covered patio for guests to retreat into the shade or enjoy a cocktail hour.

Timber wagons, saddles, ranch fencing, creeks and sprawling trees make for beautiful photography sessions on the property. The owner of the property is happy to offer his golf cart to assist in accessing some particularly scenic areas.

There are two bars at the venue, one indoor and one outdoor. Included in the venue fees are clean up, set up, chairs, tables, altar/arches, lighting and parking. External vendors are also accepted. This venue also includes several wedding packages from which to choose.

Reviews cite the affordability of the venue and the fact that there are no surprise fees as particularly impressive.

There are many enjoyable features of the CW Hill Country Ranch Bed and Breakfast and Wedding Venue for the couple and their guests. These include:

• Bridal suite
  • Groom's quarters
  • Honeymoon cottage for bridge and groom on wedding night
  • Bed and breakfast accommodation for 25 guests
  • Bartenders
  • Pool
  • Fire pit
  • Lawn games

Texas Hill Country Indoor-Oudoor Wedding Venue

Gorgeous views and sunsets create the perfect backdrop for the wedding of your dreams. Our rustic yet elegant barn and beautiful homestead accommodate up to 250 guests with lodging for up to 34.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mansion + Estate

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

13 CW Ranch Road, Boerne, TX (830) 324-6532

Reviewed on 2/28/2018

Kristine and Dennis provided such a beautiful venue for our wedding day. It was absolutely perfect. It was the happiest day of our lives and they both ensured that it was stress free, perfect, and beautiful. We simply cannot thank them enough. It really meant a lot to us that... Read More all of our family and friends came up and pulled us aside throughout the night to let us know that our wedding was the most beautiful and perfect weddings they have ever been to. That is a clear reflection of the character and the hard work they put into their beautiful venue. It truly was perfect. We could not have envisioned having our wedding at any other venue and could not have made it all happen without their help. They both have a special place in our heart and we cannot express our gratitude we have for the both of them enough. Thank you Kristine and Dennis!!! We greatly appreciate everything you did for us!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Brooke B

Brides, there are no words to tell you how magical and perfect our wedding was at the CW. I was one of those girls that had been planning their wedding since I was ten. Kristine and Dennis have brought up the most amazing venue and thought of everything! They work tirelessly to... Read More make sure every single detail is in place and everything is what you dreamed of. The dormers were the perfect place for my girls and I to hang out the night before the wedding. All of the suites were perfect and adored by our family and my goodness did my groom and his boys love the foreman's cabin! There was plenty of organized parking. We brought in a food truck with ease! From the big barn doors to the magical lights on the wall to the amazing to the beautiful cross outside the window. It was a fairy tale yall, you will not regret choosing the CW for your big day.

2018-01-18T13:04:25 Response from the vendor

Words cannot express how blessed we feel knowing that we were able to help you two amazingly sweet people have their dream wedding at CW Ranch. You and Michael are what keeps us motivated to do our best every single day! Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Kristen F

Kristine and Dennis, owners of CW Ranch, went above and beyond to make everything from the wedding planning process to the wedding day a success. From their correspondence before even touring the property to driving us and our photographers around the property after the... Read More ceremony, they handled everything with grace and ease. The property and venue are magnificent and well kept. Between the owners and the property there is truly nothing else like it in the industry. We came to CW Ranch seeing it as a wedding venue, but we left with the feel of it being a second home and a place we will forever treasure.

2018-01-02T12:21:57 Response from the vendor

You and Kyle made it easy to go above and beyond. You are precious people and we were so honored to be a part of your wedding day. And you are part of our family and are always welcome!!!! Hugs & Blessings! Dennis and Kristine

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Jessica M

CW Hill Country Ranch made my fairy tale wedding come true! From the planning to the flowers to the months, weeks before and the day of! Everything was more than I could have ever imagined. Kristine has a great eye for flowers and Decor. I can’t thank them enough for making my... Read More wedding day so special!

2017-12-11T10:28:15 Response from the vendor

We loved every minute of helping you make your ferry tale wedding!! The two of you are destined for greatness!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Stephanie B

This was the first and only venue that we looked at. We fell in love with the amazing venue right away! The Rhodes have done an amazing job adding details all around the venue that make it perfect! Not only did we love the venue, but couldn’t have made any of it possible without... Read More Kristine and Dennis. From the moment we met them we knew we had found the right venue. Kristine was there to help me with anything I needed throughout the whole planning process. They made it so easy to plan and helped with ideas and vendor suggestions. They were beyond amazing the day of too helping with little things from their experience with past events. I could not imagine celebrating our wedding without having the two of them there with us. They are an amazing couple who really go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding is everything you want it to be. The on property accommodations were great! It was nice to have a place for our parents to stay close and for the bridal party to get to stay and hangout after the reception. The honeymoon cottage was perfect as well. Everyone got to be together for breakfast the next day after giving us our personal time and space is an absolutely adorable private house. I cannot say enough good things about CW. The barn is so gorgeous with a gorgeous view of the hill country for the ceremony. Most of all Kristine and Dennis are an amazing couple who open their arms and hearts to the couples who get married there. It was a perfect day and CW is a huge factor in it being a dream come true.

2017-12-11T10:30:54 Response from the vendor

We had such a blast being a part of your wedding and watching it unfold! Your wedding was so much fun and your friends and family were awesome! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special celebration!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Holly R

CW was the first venue we toured and we knew right away that it was the perfect place for our wedding in August. We could not have been happier with our choice! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the on-site lodging was an added bonus that made our wedding weekend easy for... Read More our families and bridal party. Kristine and Dennis were great to work with, and offered great recommendations for other vendors, too. Thank y'all for everything!

2017-12-11T10:32:39 Response from the vendor

You two had the picture perfect wedding! Thank you...thank you! We wish you the very best and all the happiness life can bring.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lacey J

A match made in heaven, literally, finding not just CW Ranch but Also it's owners Dennis and Kristine. God lead us to this amazing couple and dream venue. The venue is a MUST SEE if you have the right heart for marriage. Could not have asked for a better experience that will... Read More last forever. Humbled and grateful for this graceful couple and dream wedding property they offer us.

2017-12-11T10:34:22 Response from the vendor

YES! We are so thankful for the way God blesses us with such amazing people! We miss y'all but know you're doing GREAT things together! Hugs!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Bonnie F

We will always treasure the memory of our daughter’s wedding at CW Hill Country Ranch for years to come. Over a period of 8 months we worked with Dennis and Kristine Rhodes to prepare for this joyous occasion. The Rhodes’ are a committed Christian couple who have dedicated their... Read More lives to assisting others as they prepare for marriage. We first met Kristine and Dennis in Oct 2016 as we were visiting many locations to decide on the perfect place for a wedding. Many places we visited were nice but CW Hill Country Ranch was beautiful. But more importantly, the Rhodes’ were so genuine and they took a personal interest in the bride and groom to be. I knew immediately that this was a special place where my daughter should get married. During the months in which we planned the wedding Kristine and Dennis told me that they were praying for Lauren and Kyle. They were always available to us and offered many suggestions and ideas for how we might manage various things related to the wedding ceremony and the reception. The week of the wedding, they served as our wedding coordinators. They communicated wedding details with vendors so that I could be totally focused on helping my daughter prepare for her important day. I did not worry or wonder about any of the logistical details. Kristine was always available to answer questions or give advice. She even had good "mother of the bride" advice. As a result, the wedding day was perfect. Lauren and Kyle had the wedding they dreamed of and our guests continue to tell us how special this particular wedding was. Dennis and Kristine will forever be a part of our memories related to our daughter’s wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kimberly S

I cannot say enough about how much I loved working with Kristine and Dennis. We had toured a few other venues, but the moment we met Kristine and toured the CW Hill Country Ranch we just knew we had to get married there. The spot is so lovely and the accommodations are perfect... Read More for a group to stay. With most of my family from out of town, we rented the Ranch for the weekend and we had space for the Bridal party, the groomsmen, and the family to stay for the whole weekend. Kristine and Dennis are absolutely lovely and they made the whole experience run so smoothly. We took the opportunity to use Kristine for not only the venue, but also as my wedding coordinator, florals and decor, and bartending service.The venue was beautifully decorated exactly how I had wanted and then some, and my flowers turned out GORGEOUS! It was so easy to be able to work with her and have one point of contact for so many different things. She took such good care of me and helped me through a lot of the stresses that pop up as a bride! The wedding turned out beautifully and everything went smoothly. ( and if it didn't, I have no idea bc I am sure Kristine handled it :) ) Thank you Kristine and Dennis for helping make my wedding so perfect!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kathy and Chris H

The CW Ranch was the only venue we toured. Our daughter was set after meeting with Kristine and Dennis. The wedding was amazing and it would not have turned out as well without their help.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jessica B

The CW Ranch was the ONLY venue we toured for our wedding and I knew instantly that it was the perfect venue for us! The beautiful hill country views, amazing renovated barn, and the owners, Kristine and Dennis made the decision a no brainer! We absolutely loved our wedding and... Read More got tons of compliments from our guests too! Kristine and Dennis are the most kindhearted, caring people and made our wedding day the greatest memory we have had thus far in life. Would give them a 10 star rating if I could!! 😊

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Tara H

We absolutely LOVED getting married at CW. The venue was beautiful and we got so many compliments about it. Our families stayed on site for the whole weekend, and the accommodations were wonderful. Kristine and Dennis are kind and helpful and were an essential element to making... Read More our big day a success!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Lauren G

My husband and I got married at CW in June and could not have imagined a more perfect day!! CW was the last venue we visited when we were searching and we fell in love with it instantly. A lot of wedding venues are pretty, but none of them compare to the uniqueness and beauty of... Read More this one! Plus Kristine and Dennis are THE most amazing people. They are truely the most kind and Christ-like people you'll ever meet. They made our experience flawless. CW is simply the best!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Haley G

5 stars and thank you are not enough! What a wonderful experience! Not only is the venue breathtaking, but Dennis and Kristine are the icing on the cake. They welcomed us with open arms and were always there to help and serve no matter what we needed. I couldn't have dreamed of... Read More a better wedding day or overall planning experience- I owe most of that to CW! Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Zandy A

My dream wedding would not have been possible without the help of Denis and Kristine. This was the very first of many venues that we went to look at and every time my husband and I saw a different we just kept think of the CW Hill Country Ranch. Kristine was really great at... Read More communicating with me and answering all of my questions. On the day of the wedding we had a thunderstorm and all the power went out, Kristine and Denis were there before I could even notice it and they did everything and more to keep the wedding going and give us the night of our dreams. 100% recommend this venue!! Absolutely amazing.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Jennifer L

The most beautiful day of our lives was everything we were hoping for and more. Gorgeous scenary, an amazing venue and ceremony location and the nicest owners made for a perfect wedding day. Dennis and Kristine made our day so special and stressfree and you felt the genuine... Read More love and passion Dennis and Kristine have for CW Hill Country Ranch and for their guests. We will always hold a special place in our hearts for CW Hill Country Ranch and Dennis and Kristine.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Kelsi

I could not have asked for a better wedding venue. We rented the entire place (venue and B&B) for the weekend and it was absolutely beautiful. Kristine and Dennis were helpful every step of the way, and they made planning a wedding (what could have been a stressful process) easy... Read More and enjoyable. They were easy to get ahold of and quick to respond when I had questions. The rooms were beautiful and very clean. Breakfast both days was delicious, and there was always more than enough for everyone who stayed. They truly made us feel like we were a part of their family while we were there. I would recommend both the wedding venue and the bed and breakfast to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Debra S

My daughter's wedding was absolutely perfect! Kristine & Dennis were wonderful hosts for our weekend family time. We stayed at the B&B two nights which made our wedding day so relaxing! Kristine did all the flowers . I received compliments all evening about how beautifull... Read More they looked. We were blessed by the joy of the day & all the beauty of the hill country. CW Ranch was my daughter's dream venue!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danielle Z

We knew this was going to be our wedding location from the moment we drove up. The ranch and B&B are absolutely gorgeous while at the same time making you feel like you're at home. Kristine and Dennis were absolutely fabulous from the time we set the date until even after the... Read More wedding was over. During the whole process we were able to rest assured that they would help make every detail perfect. Dennis even helped carry my beautiful bride across the river during her bridal photos. Wherever there was an opportunity to go above and beyond - they did. As far as the venue itself we fell in love with the rustic elegance of the whole property. We had our entire family stay at the B&B before/during the wedding, had our rehearsal dinner there, wedding and reception. We wouldn't have changed a thing. Thank you for making our special day perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katherine C

I absolutely loved the venue and Kristine was amazing to work with! I had to do all my wedding planning from overseas and she helped relieve all of my fears. Even when I came back stateside, I was still 9 hours away. We didn't get to see the venue until three days before the... Read More wedding. When we ran into issues with money transfers and surprise bills, she worked with us on delaying cashing checks. I recommend this venue to everyone! It's beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sabra F

Loved the ranch and our over all experience there! Nothing but amazing. The ranch was gorgeous and the bed and breakfast was amazing as well. They make sure you have everything you need and that all questions are answered as well. I can't say enough good things about them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Spencer L

Wow. Just wow. This B&B is nothing short of amazing. We chose the CW ranch to bring our family together for my (now) wife and I's wedding. Our entire family stayed in the Main House and my wife and I stayed in the Honeymoon Cottage for a 2 night stay. The entire property was... Read More pristine. Dennis and Kristine (owners) were the most gracious hosts. They tended to anything that we needed and helped with everything for the wedding. We had a small, 15 person wedding under two oak trees in the meadow out back. Dennis and Kristine made sure everything was perfect leading up to, during and after the ceremony. They made everything super easy. This property and B&B is top notch. I couldn't imagine having my wedding ceremony anywhere else. Oh, and their bacon,spinach and cream cheese quiche is to die for. I highly recommend the CW Ranch to anyone looking for a quiet getaway or an amazing wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Spencer L

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Rochelle B

My husband and I just got married in September 2016 and I can’t say enough good things about The CW Hill Country Ranch and Kristine and Dennis. They are such a kind, generous and loving Christian couple and the moment we met them and saw the venue we knew we didn’t need to look... Read More any further. This was the first and only place Coleton and I looked at, and we even had another appointment scheduled at a different venue right after. The CW was everything we wanted and more. The drive out to the venue is gorgeous and the venue itself is breathtaking! A huge reason we chose this venue is because of Kristine and Dennis (but it also really helped that we loved the place too!) Kristine was also my Day of Coordinator and I am SO glad I made the decision to do that. She helped with my vendor contracts, scheduling the times of all the vendors to arrive the day of our wedding, and helped the entire wedding day run so smoothly, which took so much stress off of myself. We were constantly in contact and e-mailing back and fourth up until my wedding- she put so much hard work into making my vision come to life! I truly felt like Kristine and Dennis wanted the best for my husband and I and did whatever it took to make us happy. Kristine was so easy to work with and so easy to get ahold of, and they were both very flexible with letting us come out to visit the venue a few times before the wedding. We stayed at the Bed and Breakfast with our bridal parties, parents and siblings and it was SO special to spend that time with our loved ones and getting to enjoy the property for an extra day! The main house and bedrooms are stunning and it was so convenient being able to wake up at the venue and not have to travel the day of the wedding. And we got a super yummy home-cooked breakfast both days by Kristine. The guys had so much fun staying in the Foreman’s house and hanging out there before the wedding, and the Bridal Suite was so cute! I would absolutely recommend The CW Hill Country Ranch to everyone!! Kristine also had a super helpful recommend vendors list, which we ended up using for all of our vendors- and they were all AWESOME! Kristine and Dennis are now our friends and not “just the owners of the venue we got married at”- and I think that says everything!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Katherine R

From the moment my fiance and I met Kristine and Dennis, we knew that the CW Hill Country Ranch was exactly where we wanted to tie the knot! They made us feel so welcome, cherished, and special and I knew it was the place for us when they talked to us about how God had led them... Read More to open up this stunning venue. The CW was everything that we could have dreamed of and more. It was the perfect combination of rustic and elegance., of country and glam, of down-to-earth and perfectly-put-together. Every single detail that Kristine and Dennis have put into their venue is planned with your ideal wedding in mind! If we could go back a thousand times and redo the beauty, joy, and love that made up our Wedding Day, we'd choose the CW again and again. Words cannot encapsulate how incredibly gorgeous this venue is or how special your day will feel because you are in the hands of Kristine and Dennis.

Dennis & Kristine Rhodes

We are Dennis & Kristine Rhodes, and we have a fun story to tell about CW Ranch. It's not just a venue, it was my parent's cattle ranch for 35 years. And, it's not just in Sisterdale, TX but my father's family established Sisterdale in 1847! So this is personal to us! Our mission is to serve our brides, grooms, family and their guests with grace and hospitality and to help make your wedding day one of the most memorable of your lifetime.