CW Hill Country Ranch Wedding Venue + Lodging

Boerne, TX

Book Your Wedding with CW Hill Country Ranch Wedding Venue + Lodging

A BALLROOM IN BOERNE, TX

The CW Hill Country Ranch Bed and Breakfast and Wedding Venue is steeped in the history of being a successful working cattle ranch. The current owners were inspired by their own daughter's barn wedding at a different venue and used that inspiration to turn their own homestead into a wedding venue and bed and breakfast. This means the property allows for an entire weekend of celebrating, rather than just a few hours. Although located on 70 secluded acres, the property is still close to San Antonio hotels, golf courses and vineyards. The venue is ideal for the couple desiring a vintage or country-chic wedding.

Outdoor Ceremony Sites. These sites have been selected for their beautiful views and position to enjoy glorious Texan sunsets. An altar or arch can be decorated with flowers and positioned at the end of a path bordered by lawns or in front of oak trees for a stunning and natural backdrop.

Barn Reception Hall. The charming barn with its beautiful big barn doors can accommodate up to 300 guests. It is usually used for receptions, but can be used for a ceremony in inclement weather. While of authentic rustic appearance externally, the barn has been renovated inside to a state of elegant natural beauty. Ornate chandeliers hand from timber beams, which exhibit a beautiful grain. The barn has clean lines, is spacious and is equipped with ceiling fans for the comfort of guests. The barn also has a 2,000 square foot covered patio for guests to retreat into the shade or enjoy a cocktail hour.

Timber wagons, saddles, ranch fencing, creeks and sprawling trees make for beautiful photography sessions on the property. The owner of the property is happy to offer his golf cart to assist in accessing some particularly scenic areas.

There are two bars at the venue, one indoor and one outdoor. Included in the venue fees are clean up, set up, chairs, tables, altar/arches, lighting and parking. External vendors are also accepted. This venue also includes several wedding packages from which to choose.

Reviews cite the affordability of the venue and the fact that there are no surprise fees as particularly impressive.

There are many enjoyable features of the CW Hill Country Ranch Bed and Breakfast and Wedding Venue for the couple and their guests. These include:

• Bridal suite
  • Groom's quarters
  • Honeymoon cottage for bridge and groom on wedding night
  • Bed and breakfast accommodation for 25 guests
  • Bartenders
  • Pool
  • Fire pit
  • Lawn games

Texas Hill Country Indoor-Oudoor Wedding Venue

Gorgeous views and sunsets create the perfect backdrop for the wedding of your dreams. Our rustic yet elegant barn and beautiful homestead accommodate up to 250 guests with lodging for up to 30.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Service Staff

13 CW Ranch Road, Boerne, TX (830) 324-6532
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Haley G

5 stars and thank you are not enough! What a wonderful experience! Not only is the venue breathtaking, but Dennis and Kristine are the icing on the cake. They welcomed us with open arms and were always there to help and serve no matter what we needed. I couldn't have dreamed of... Read More a better wedding day or overall planning experience- I owe most of that to CW! Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Holly R

CW was the first venue we toured and we knew right away that it was the perfect place for our wedding in August. We could not have been happier with our choice! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the on-site lodging was an added bonus that made our wedding weekend easy for... Read More our families and bridal party. Kristine and Dennis were great to work with, and offered great recommendations for other vendors, too. Thank y'all for everything!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lacey J

A match made in heaven, literally, finding not just CW Ranch but Also it's owners Dennis and Kristine. God lead us to this amazing couple and dream venue. The venue is a MUST SEE if you have the right heart for marriage. Could not have asked for a better experience that will... Read More last forever. Humbled and grateful for this graceful couple and dream wedding property they offer us.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Bonnie F

We will always treasure the memory of our daughter’s wedding at CW Hill Country Ranch for years to come. Over a period of 8 months we worked with Dennis and Kristine Rhodes to prepare for this joyous occasion. The Rhodes’ are a committed Christian couple who have dedicated their... Read More lives to assisting others as they prepare for marriage. We first met Kristine and Dennis in Oct 2016 as we were visiting many locations to decide on the perfect place for a wedding. Many places we visited were nice but CW Hill Country Ranch was beautiful. But more importantly, the Rhodes’ were so genuine and they took a personal interest in the bride and groom to be. I knew immediately that this was a special place where my daughter should get married. During the months in which we planned the wedding Kristine and Dennis told me that they were praying for Lauren and Kyle. They were always available to us and offered many suggestions and ideas for how we might manage various things related to the wedding ceremony and the reception. The week of the wedding, they served as our wedding coordinators. They communicated wedding details with vendors so that I could be totally focused on helping my daughter prepare for her important day. I did not worry or wonder about any of the logistical details. Kristine was always available to answer questions or give advice. She even had good "mother of the bride" advice. As a result, the wedding day was perfect. Lauren and Kyle had the wedding they dreamed of and our guests continue to tell us how special this particular wedding was. Dennis and Kristine will forever be a part of our memories related to our daughter’s wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kimberly S

I cannot say enough about how much I loved working with Kristine and Dennis. We had toured a few other venues, but the moment we met Kristine and toured the CW Hill Country Ranch we just knew we had to get married there. The spot is so lovely and the accommodations are perfect... Read More for a group to stay. With most of my family from out of town, we rented the Ranch for the weekend and we had space for the Bridal party, the groomsmen, and the family to stay for the whole weekend. Kristine and Dennis are absolutely lovely and they made the whole experience run so smoothly. We took the opportunity to use Kristine for not only the venue, but also as my wedding coordinator, florals and decor, and bartending service.The venue was beautifully decorated exactly how I had wanted and then some, and my flowers turned out GORGEOUS! It was so easy to be able to work with her and have one point of contact for so many different things. She took such good care of me and helped me through a lot of the stresses that pop up as a bride! The wedding turned out beautifully and everything went smoothly. ( and if it didn't, I have no idea bc I am sure Kristine handled it :) ) Thank you Kristine and Dennis for helping make my wedding so perfect!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kathy and Chris H

The CW Ranch was the only venue we toured. Our daughter was set after meeting with Kristine and Dennis. The wedding was amazing and it would not have turned out as well without their help.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jessica B

The CW Ranch was the ONLY venue we toured for our wedding and I knew instantly that it was the perfect venue for us! The beautiful hill country views, amazing renovated barn, and the owners, Kristine and Dennis made the decision a no brainer! We absolutely loved our wedding and... Read More got tons of compliments from our guests too! Kristine and Dennis are the most kindhearted, caring people and made our wedding day the greatest memory we have had thus far in life. Would give them a 10 star rating if I could!! 😊

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Tara H

We absolutely LOVED getting married at CW. The venue was beautiful and we got so many compliments about it. Our families stayed on site for the whole weekend, and the accommodations were wonderful. Kristine and Dennis are kind and helpful and were an essential element to making... Read More our big day a success!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Lauren G

My husband and I got married at CW in June and could not have imagined a more perfect day!! CW was the last venue we visited when we were searching and we fell in love with it instantly. A lot of wedding venues are pretty, but none of them compare to the uniqueness and beauty of... Read More this one! Plus Kristine and Dennis are THE most amazing people. They are truely the most kind and Christ-like people you'll ever meet. They made our experience flawless. CW is simply the best!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Zandy A

My dream wedding would not have been possible without the help of Denis and Kristine. This was the very first of many venues that we went to look at and every time my husband and I saw a different we just kept think of the CW Hill Country Ranch. Kristine was really great at... Read More communicating with me and answering all of my questions. On the day of the wedding we had a thunderstorm and all the power went out, Kristine and Denis were there before I could even notice it and they did everything and more to keep the wedding going and give us the night of our dreams. 100% recommend this venue!! Absolutely amazing.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Jennifer L

The most beautiful day of our lives was everything we were hoping for and more. Gorgeous scenary, an amazing venue and ceremony location and the nicest owners made for a perfect wedding day. Dennis and Kristine made our day so special and stressfree and you felt the genuine... Read More love and passion Dennis and Kristine have for CW Hill Country Ranch and for their guests. We will always hold a special place in our hearts for CW Hill Country Ranch and Dennis and Kristine.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Kelsi

I could not have asked for a better wedding venue. We rented the entire place (venue and B&B) for the weekend and it was absolutely beautiful. Kristine and Dennis were helpful every step of the way, and they made planning a wedding (what could have been a stressful process) easy... Read More and enjoyable. They were easy to get ahold of and quick to respond when I had questions. The rooms were beautiful and very clean. Breakfast both days was delicious, and there was always more than enough for everyone who stayed. They truly made us feel like we were a part of their family while we were there. I would recommend both the wedding venue and the bed and breakfast to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Debra S

My daughter's wedding was absolutely perfect! Kristine & Dennis were wonderful hosts for our weekend family time. We stayed at the B&B two nights which made our wedding day so relaxing! Kristine did all the flowers . I received compliments all evening about how beautifull... Read More they looked. We were blessed by the joy of the day & all the beauty of the hill country. CW Ranch was my daughter's dream venue!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danielle Z

We knew this was going to be our wedding location from the moment we drove up. The ranch and B&B are absolutely gorgeous while at the same time making you feel like you're at home. Kristine and Dennis were absolutely fabulous from the time we set the date until even after the... Read More wedding was over. During the whole process we were able to rest assured that they would help make every detail perfect. Dennis even helped carry my beautiful bride across the river during her bridal photos. Wherever there was an opportunity to go above and beyond - they did. As far as the venue itself we fell in love with the rustic elegance of the whole property. We had our entire family stay at the B&B before/during the wedding, had our rehearsal dinner there, wedding and reception. We wouldn't have changed a thing. Thank you for making our special day perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katherine C

I absolutely loved the venue and Kristine was amazing to work with! I had to do all my wedding planning from overseas and she helped relieve all of my fears. Even when I came back stateside, I was still 9 hours away. We didn't get to see the venue until three days before the... Read More wedding. When we ran into issues with money transfers and surprise bills, she worked with us on delaying cashing checks. I recommend this venue to everyone! It's beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sabra F

Loved the ranch and our over all experience there! Nothing but amazing. The ranch was gorgeous and the bed and breakfast was amazing as well. They make sure you have everything you need and that all questions are answered as well. I can't say enough good things about them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Spencer L

Wow. Just wow. This B&B is nothing short of amazing. We chose the CW ranch to bring our family together for my (now) wife and I's wedding. Our entire family stayed in the Main House and my wife and I stayed in the Honeymoon Cottage for a 2 night stay. The entire property was... Read More pristine. Dennis and Kristine (owners) were the most gracious hosts. They tended to anything that we needed and helped with everything for the wedding. We had a small, 15 person wedding under two oak trees in the meadow out back. Dennis and Kristine made sure everything was perfect leading up to, during and after the ceremony. They made everything super easy. This property and B&B is top notch. I couldn't imagine having my wedding ceremony anywhere else. Oh, and their bacon,spinach and cream cheese quiche is to die for. I highly recommend the CW Ranch to anyone looking for a quiet getaway or an amazing wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Spencer L

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Rochelle B

My husband and I just got married in September 2016 and I can’t say enough good things about The CW Hill Country Ranch and Kristine and Dennis. They are such a kind, generous and loving Christian couple and the moment we met them and saw the venue we knew we didn’t need to look... Read More any further. This was the first and only place Coleton and I looked at, and we even had another appointment scheduled at a different venue right after. The CW was everything we wanted and more. The drive out to the venue is gorgeous and the venue itself is breathtaking! A huge reason we chose this venue is because of Kristine and Dennis (but it also really helped that we loved the place too!) Kristine was also my Day of Coordinator and I am SO glad I made the decision to do that. She helped with my vendor contracts, scheduling the times of all the vendors to arrive the day of our wedding, and helped the entire wedding day run so smoothly, which took so much stress off of myself. We were constantly in contact and e-mailing back and fourth up until my wedding- she put so much hard work into making my vision come to life! I truly felt like Kristine and Dennis wanted the best for my husband and I and did whatever it took to make us happy. Kristine was so easy to work with and so easy to get ahold of, and they were both very flexible with letting us come out to visit the venue a few times before the wedding. We stayed at the Bed and Breakfast with our bridal parties, parents and siblings and it was SO special to spend that time with our loved ones and getting to enjoy the property for an extra day! The main house and bedrooms are stunning and it was so convenient being able to wake up at the venue and not have to travel the day of the wedding. And we got a super yummy home-cooked breakfast both days by Kristine. The guys had so much fun staying in the Foreman’s house and hanging out there before the wedding, and the Bridal Suite was so cute! I would absolutely recommend The CW Hill Country Ranch to everyone!! Kristine also had a super helpful recommend vendors list, which we ended up using for all of our vendors- and they were all AWESOME! Kristine and Dennis are now our friends and not “just the owners of the venue we got married at”- and I think that says everything!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Katherine R

From the moment my fiance and I met Kristine and Dennis, we knew that the CW Hill Country Ranch was exactly where we wanted to tie the knot! They made us feel so welcome, cherished, and special and I knew it was the place for us when they talked to us about how God had led them... Read More to open up this stunning venue. The CW was everything that we could have dreamed of and more. It was the perfect combination of rustic and elegance., of country and glam, of down-to-earth and perfectly-put-together. Every single detail that Kristine and Dennis have put into their venue is planned with your ideal wedding in mind! If we could go back a thousand times and redo the beauty, joy, and love that made up our Wedding Day, we'd choose the CW again and again. Words cannot encapsulate how incredibly gorgeous this venue is or how special your day will feel because you are in the hands of Kristine and Dennis.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Rikki P

I cannot recommend the CW Hill Country Ranch enough! Aside from the venue and the ranch being gorgeous, Dennis and Kristine are so kind and loving - they both made the experience incredible. We had only looked at a few venues before we chose, and immediately we felt at home and... Read More at ease at the ranch with them. The entire planning process and wedding way was made infinitely better because of how well Dennis and Kristine cared for us and for our wedding. We love them and are so thankful to have had them be a part of our big day! I would also highly recommend having Kristine coordinate. I can be a little scatterbrained when it comes to design, and she was always right there to give guidance. She made sure everything was perfect and more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. She worked all day on Friday and Saturday to ensure that my reception was perfect, and having just chosen things that I liked and told her my general aesthetic, she accomplished a vision that I hadn't fully formed in my own mind. It was beyond all expectations - it was perfect when I hadn't fully envisioned what perfect was. To say that she is helpful is an understatement. As my husband and I reflect on the day of our wedding, there isn't a single thing we would have done differently. Everything was perfect - we have Kristine and Dennis to thank for that. We highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Aaron N

Kristine and Dennis are not only a fabulous and the sweetest couple, but also amazing to work with. They pay attention to every detail and provide feedback super quick. We worked with them for a little over a year for our wedding and they became a part of our family. Kristine... Read More was always there whenever I needed anything. She is incredibly experienced and has a very creative vision. She was our onsight day of coordinator and created our flower arrangements and everything was perfect. She knew what I wanted and went above and beyond to make everything happen. I highly recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Ashley S

Our time at CW Hill Country Ranch was truly wonderful and unforgettable in every way! Kristine and Dennis were awesome to work with and their professionalism, dedication and expertise were evident from our first meeting to when we left “The Ranch” as newlyweds. Kristine and... Read More Dennis were instrumental in the entire weekend. Our family LOVED them and their experience at the bed n breakfast. Kristine never missed a detail or a time to make a difference. Ie: handing me a drink during pictures, decor, flowers or taking care of my toe during a small dancing accident. Kristine and Dennis don't just meet expectations they consistently go above and beyond at every opportunity all while being sweet, fun, and kind. The wedding venue and accompanying Bed and Breakfast accommodations are the perfect setting for a destination Hill Country wedding. For any bride or groom looking at wedding venues, I very strongly recommend CW Hill Country Ranch and I would recommend not making any plans until you have met with Kristine and Dennis and toured “The Ranch.”

2016-06-21T12:41:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for the kind words! Everyone -- you, your sweet husband, family and friends were amazing!!! It was such a pleasure and honor to have been a part of your special day and weekend. We can't wait to watch you guys... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Debra H

Over a year ago, I happened to be out looking at wedding venues in Boerne when I came across a sign for CW. I grabbed my cell, called the number and Kristine picked up. I asked to come by - without an appointment and she graciously spent over an hour with me, going over details... Read More and plans for my wedding. I immediately booked and the rest is history. CW is the an amazing venue. From the ceremony site, to the barn, to the awesome B&B, it is hands down the best! Kristine and Dennis are an absolute blessing to work with. Im SO glad I chose CW for my wedding!

Loved the Owners! Beautiful View!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Rebecca J

I have nothing but good things to say about CW Hill Country Ranch! One of my favorite things about this venue (ceremony and reception venue) is how personable and helpful the owners, Kristine and Dennis, were. I did not feel like just another bride; they treated my wedding with... Read More great importance! Kristine was always available via email and phone to address our questions, comments, and concerns (and she never seemed bothered with how many questions we asked!). They also made the venue available for us to get a feel of the layout (more than once), to take engagement pictures and to take bridal portraits. Probably one of the most memorable things about this venue was the hill country view. This made our pictures and the overall feel of our wedding absolutely perfect! There are so many great places for pictures, and our photographer had so much to work with. The outdoor ceremony was stunning, and it is perfectly positioned for sunset. Our guests loved the convenience of having the reception sight so close: the barn is literally steps away from the ceremony sight! The area for the "cocktail hour" is perfect for the guests to enjoy the bar (we just had sodas, hot chocolate and coffee; they are flexible to whatever you want! But you need a security guard or two if you have alcoholic drinks) and play games while you're taking pictures and the barn is getting any final touches. I also was in my friend's wedding at CW Ranch, and she had her ceremony inside the barn. They then rearranged the barn during the cocktail hour for the reception (it was an August wedding, so they were sparing everyone from enduring the heat!). The barn was beautiful in the evening. The chandeliers and lights create an elegant and warm ambiance, and the large window gave us another stunning hill country view. My husband and I also used the honeymoon cottage that they make available to you. It was so nice to have our final destination be so close by! The cottage is so cute and cozy, and they make sure you have snacks for breakfast, two plates of food and some of the cake (because you are definitely wishing later that you had more time to enjoy that fancy food you spent money on!). Overall, my wedding was absolutely stunning! I have no regrets about spending the most special day of my life at this venue.

Dennis & Kristine Rhodes

We are Dennis & Kristine Rhodes, and we have a fun story to tell about CW Ranch. It's not just a venue, it was my parent's cattle ranch for 35 years. And, it's not just in Sisterdale, TX but my father's family established Sisterdale in 1847! So this is personal to us! Our mission is to serve our brides, grooms, family and their guests with grace and hospitality and to help make your wedding day one of the most memorable of your lifetime.