Cypress Falls Event Center

WIMBERLEY, TX

Cypress Falls Event Center on Cypress Creek

Our facility has a 3,000sqft indoor area with limestone walls and a fireplace. Just outside our indoor space is our covered cocktail area, terrace and courtyard. This area has a stage, a stained concrete area for ceremonies or dancing, and a bar to serve refreshments. Just down the hill are our creek side ceremony sites on the widest portion of Cypress Creek in Wimberley, TX. We have unlimited seating space outdoors and can seat up to 170 people indoors. We have an outdoor space that can accommodate 300 of your guests. This gives the option of an indoor/outdoor wedding reception! We offer a venue with overnight accommodations, outdoor activities, unique settings for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions and morning brunches.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1 WOODCREEK CIR, WIMBERLEY, TX (512) 722-3131
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Kelsey W

INCREDIBLE! A quiet, private, and beautiful little gem tucked away in the outskirts of Wimberley. It's settled on the spring fed river (ceremony site is under the shade) and the reception area is a very short walk uphill. While this place is absolutely breath taking, it's the... Read More employees and the owner - Lynnsey, Vanessa, and Brieann - who make it five star... They're like built in wedding coordinators! They are the most wonderful people you could dream of working with for your wedding!! I am terribly indecisive at times and struggled a lot during the planning process. They allowed me to visit multiple times and guided me through my own vision. They were so, so patient with me as they pulled out their inventory and brainstormed with me until I was stress-free. They gathered my dream wedding vision better than even I could. I was so concerned I hadn't bought enough to where it wouldn't be sparse and boring, but they made it SO beautiful and not a single area was lacking anything!! They know how to read your taste and where to meet you in order to make things run exactly as you have always dreamed. On my wedding day I was not even the least bit stressed thanks to these wonderful ladies... because of them this place is worth five times as much as you are paying! I would not have changed a single thing!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Adria C

My husband and I live in Los Angeles, but my large family mostly lives in South Texas so I decided it was a worth a trip to the homeland to find a venue that would fit our desired aesthetic (beautiful landscape photo opps, outdoor venue with decor lighting) but wasn't "too... Read More country" or a barn style venue. This was the 1st stop on a lengthly list of possibilities and after I saw this place, I knew this was it. Then came the wedding coordinating staff. Out of this WORLD customer service. I work in the film industry and trusting your crew to do their job well is the key to success. I gave these ladies my inspirations and ideas and they executed it all with gumption and a keen eye. And they were all so freakin creative and sweet! I wish I had taken more video of them since I really kind of consider them part of my life now. I would recommend Cypress Falls Event Center in a heartbeat to any bride and groom looking to make their wedding a memorable celebration of excitement and fun. Who know? Maybe we'll go back in 10 years to renew our vows! Love, love, love this venue. Thank you for making our wedding even better than we imagined in our dreams. xx

2017-07-17T12:51:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We thoroughly enjoyed your wedding and definitely hope to see you back for a vow renewal! With Love, Cypress Falls Event Center

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Michele D

We rented out this little jewel of a venue for our Octobere rehearsal dinner, and it was the best we could've hoped for. The staff was wonderful, it was affordable, the outdoor atmosphere was great, and it backs up to a bar, which saved us from having to deal with all that. I... Read More would definitely recommend them for any get together you might have in the future!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Emma d

I fell in love with the Cypress Falls because of all the natural beauty. The venue was perfect. All of the staff were EXTREMELY helpful. Lynnsey and her team made our wedding perfect. Leading up to the day, they were extremely responsive and worked with us to make our vision... Read More play out. On the day of our wedding, they made everything run smoothly. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and so much of that is due to the beautiful venue and the wonderful staff.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Delaney W

What a wonderful staff! Our wedding weekend was pure joy and really easy going at the Lodge. I highly recommend having your guest stay 2-3 night to enjoy this property. The day before and day of set up and organization was seamless. Leading up to the event the stay at... Read More Cypress Falls was so helpful and had some really good input.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Alicia A

Cypress Falls is a wonderful venue - beautiful setting by the creek. It was great for our out of town guests with a restaurant and hotel attached, plus other housing nearby. There's also a bar where people can hang outm& enjoy live music leading up to the wedding. The staff was... Read More very friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed spending time with there for the full week before the wedding - I'd highly recommend this venue.

2017-07-17T12:53:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a special experience for us to have you and your guests stay with us for that whole week. We are so glad you enjoyed your wedding! With Love, Cypress Falls Event Center

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Camille S

Cypress Falls staff was amazing! Extremely helpful for planning our wedding in only 2 months! The venue was beautiful and the staff helped set up and tear down everything! We were stress free thanks to the staffs hard work! Friendly, fun and you can tell the genuinely care about... Read More what they do!! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Melissa A

Excellent venue and staff. Lynnsey was great and went above and beyond our expectations to ensure a smooth ceremony/reception. I'd definitely recommend to anyone for a wedding.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016

Our wedding would not have been the same without the fantastic, caring, and genuine people at the Cypress Fall Event Center. They made our wedding experience fun and stress free from the beginning to the end. Even when we had accommodation issues at a nearby cottage, they... Read More called all the local management companies, figured out the issue and found us a new place to stay. They are sweet and spunky people that create an fun atmosphere. Also the grounds are incredible and one of the reasons were choice this venue. Dancing under the trees to our first dance was a dream of ours. After a storm in the area, they were quick to maintain the property, which always looks wonderful. We can't say enough to all the people that Cypress Falls Event Center, they made our wedding day prefect! We enjoyed our interactions so much with the staff that we are actually sad that we won't be as close to them in the future and plan to visit whenever we're in the area.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Candace H

Great venue for the perfect vintage outdoor wedding!!! You cannot get the outdoor lighting look anywhere else! The venue's onsite Coordinators, Lindsey and Vanessa, were beyond amazing! Not only is the venue PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL, but the staff that is included MAKES THE... Read More VENUE AND YOUR WEDDING PERFECTION! They are hands on, assist with the planning, decoration, deal with any issues, can make Plan B plans for rain, etc., and are on their A Game during your entire event. For someone as type A as me, I couldn't find better Coordinators or Venue to celebrate my special day! I am forever grateful for the work, passion and love they put into making my day FOREVER SPECIAL! If you are interested in a family focused, spectacular, Pinterest Perfect wedding, good luck with any other venue because no one can top this team! LOVE CYPRESS FALLS! They will truly always be remembered as SuperStars in my fairy tale ending!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Whitney W

When it came time to choose our wedding venue, we decided to go with Cypress Falls for two reasons: One, it was entirely self-contained. Our families were coming from all over, and we knew from going to semi destination weddings before as guests, it makes it so much easier... Read More for all of the out-of-towners who aren’t familiar with the area, to have everything all right there. Second, it just felt like us. It was already very pretty there, but it also seemed very versatile and welcoming. Both of those characteristics define both of our personalities in a way. It wasn’t long after we made our choice that it became quite apparent: we made the right decision! There were so many times we had to email Lynnsey Hastie, the manager, various questions and concerns. She almost always immediately returned our calls or emails. If not that very day, very soon. I know for a fact that she answered the same question more than once. Probably more than twice… Overall, Lynnsey was incredibly easy to work with and very welcoming. The venue is beautiful. There are a lot of possibilities with this venue. It is so versatile. We loved having our guests on site. The after hours room was a great way to extend the celebration-they did a wonderful job decorating it with very little input. CF knew exactly what I wanted without me having to specify every small detail. We got lots of compliments on the beautiful venue and wedding overall. It was a great place for the kids that where there as well. There is plenty to keep them entertained throughout the wedding day, without having to be plugged in. It was nice seeing kids being kids again, either running around the grounds and playing, or swimming in the pool. The ceremony space was intimate and perfect for us, it exudes a lovely hill country vibe without being too in your face HILL COUNTRY. Very understated, but in the best way. The staff here are incredible. They did so much, probably more than we realize. But it makes it that much more incredible. It’s like they helped put this show on, that came off without a hitch. I know there was a TON of hard work that went into it, but I can’t put forth the words to say how much it meant. We didn’t want to go on our honeymoon, that weekend was so special! It was truly spectacular. We’ve had multiple people tell us after the fact it was the best wedding they’d ever been to. Which, at the end of the day is not the end-goal. But they helped accomplish that too, which is to make your most special day, THE most special day. Thanks, Lynnsey and Vanessa! Sorry we took so long to write this!

Hill Country Wedding in Wimberley

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

My fiancé and I attended a friends wedding at Cypress Falls Event Center a couple years ago and we knew right then we wanted to do the same. After calling and asking permission- we booked! As two Houstonians that enjoy the Texas Hill Country, we wanted a place for both of our... Read More families and friends to gather for a weekend wedding. Our Rehearsal dinner was onsite Friday night across from the Native American's sacred Eagle Rock, a beautiful historic grotto across the creek (with access to take some amazing picture in) Our family and friends filled up the the hotel rooms onsite and the cottages surrounding the property. No worries about folks drinking and driving or having to hiring shuttles. There's a neighborhood full of rentals a short walk from the event center too. The ceremony was outside creek side and set up beautifully by Lynnsey Hastie and her detail oriented staff. Lynnsey made the entire process enjoyable from start to finish. She is a natural leader and has a talented team. She is one solid lady! I can tell they enjoy their job and making each wedding special. Our Whiskey and Wildflowers themed wedding and reception was a hit! Our family and friends haven't stopped calling to tell us! It's a magical property and now a tradition may have started- an engaged couple that attended our wedding wants to get married there too! Hotels and venues in the big city wanted to give us a small time block to enter and set up. It felt like a wedding factory at some places we went to before finding CFEC. At Cypress Falls Event Center we got their undivided attention and the staff will took their time to set up our dream day just as we wished! They even raided my Pintrest account! And the added touches- she just knew our style! We want to do it all over again! http://cypressfallsevents.com

Country Elegance, Personified

Reviewed on 12/18/2014

My beautiful bride and I were blown away by the natural beauty of the property at this venue. Along with a gracious staff, this venue just made us feel like family. No hassle, no red-tape and no speed bumps throughout our entire process. I gave this venue 5 stars because... Read More : I showed up that weekend apprehensive about our big day and how everything was going to shake out....I left Cypress Falls feeling as if I "hadn't really done anything" in regards to set-up, pesky requests or the typical "no, our venue doesn't allow that here", which is what I had originally expected. Seamlessly, everything fell into place and I had the best night of my life! Family and friends were all pleased with the laid back culture of the venue as well as the beauty of the property. For the price and the performance, this venue was all that we could have asked for on our special day!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Alexis L

We sprung for the super deluxe all inclusive package, and am so glad we did. Vanessa and Lindsay were so incredibly helpful that I didn't have to lift a finger the entire wedding weekend. All of our decorations were included and set up for us, the venue is absolutely... Read More stunning, they provided us with a catered rehearsal dinner with food that was to die for. I could go on and on! Perfect speakeasy looking bar with tin ceiling tiles, wood pub-style bar, and incredible stone fireplaces. You get the whole place for the weekend, so you and your guests can have a great time without feeling rushed. The outdoor bar has glass lanterns in the trees, and twinkle lights everywhere. You can get married right on the river with great views. Oh, and did I mention the fire pit? We got so many compliments on how fun and refreshing our wedding was. And they made it so easy! I wouldn't change a thing. It would be foolish to book anywhere else.

More perfect than we could imagine

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kristi M

First let me start by saying, I now view the staff of Cypress Falls Event Center as family, because that is exactly what they are. The staff had amazing hospitality and was incredibly accommodating. Lynssey and Vanessa heard my wants and needs and without question made it... Read More happen. I was expecting something to not go as planned because well it is a wedding, but literally, everything exceeded my expectations and it is all because of the genuine care and hard work of the family at CFEC. Not one person in our entire group had a complaint and only had beautiful complements or admirations for the venue and how organized and seamless everything was. This place is truly magical and made our day so special and our wedding a truly perfect celebration.

Could not be better

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Heidi M

They were wonderful. They made everything as perfect as it could have possibly been. The owners really care and it is obvious.

Cypress Creek Casual

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Cyndy T

What a wonderful, casual wedding! The Cypress Creek is a beautiful backdrop in setting. The venue is set under large oak trees and in the green grass. We had an Oct. afternoon wedding wearing flip flops, white jeans (bride) and black shorts (groom). Vanessa and Linnsey... Read More were helpful and patient with every detail, question, and concern. Everything was handled to perfection. Some of our guests stayed at the Cypress Falls Lodge and they were happy with those accommodations and the convenience of walking to and from the wedding venue. We also rented a condo, that the Cypress Falls had, for a family with children. Our guests have all given positive comments saying that it was perfect in every way.

Amazing venue!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Amber E

I cannot say enough about our venue!! Lynnsey and the rest of the staff at CFEC were AMAZING!! We had a 3 day wedding weekend that I don't think anyone will forget. Everything was relaxed and just nonstop gorgeous. The grounds were beautiful and many of our guests as well as the... Read More groom and I stayed on site. The Lodge is a great example of true Hill Country hospitality. When you show up you're treated like a treasured family member instead of just someone to be shuffled through like cattle. So many of the venues that we saw were more like drive thru ceremony and reception sites. They may be fine for some, but I wanted us and our beloved guests to be able to truly soak up the whole experience. If you take away nothing else from my review, take that with you. YOUR WEDDING the focus and at CFEC you will feel that way the whole way through. Lynnsey was as excited about our plans as we were and you just don't find that everywhere. We had so many guests come up to us and tell us that it was hands down the best wedding they ever attended and I think that has to be attributed to the atmosphere at Cypress Falls. We had a creekside ceremony that was just breathtakingly gorgeous with the creek and the falls running behind us. The enormous trees dripping with Spanish moss and twinkling lights just set it off perfectly. They have everything ready for your DJ or musicians to bring their equipment down and plug in. Set up and break down was a breeze because we had so much time and so much help from the staff. Dinner was in the Quarry Room and there was such wonderful flow and so much room for everyone. There were great outdoor spaces where everyone gathered and played lawn games and danced the night away on their outdoor dance floor. So many different areas at one venue so that no one feels crowded. I wish everyone could have a wedding as fabulous as ours so I highly recommend you give Lynnsey a call and set up your tour today!

Above and beyond!

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Michelle C

I had a wonderful wedding and experience here! The staff is so friendly and Lynnsey and her mom make you feel like family! Easy to work with, around my schedule and any questions or concerns she was on top of things! They truly took my vision and made it a reality! I had so much... Read More going on I did everything myself so the week of it was a blessing knowing I was in good hands! A night we will always remember! Everyone else loved it as well! They are still staying it was the best wedding ever! They loved everything was right there, including their rooms! Every room had a different vibe! For your money and time best all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Michelle S

CFEC is awesome! Lynnsey and Roxie are wonderful and so great to work with. This facility is absolutely beautiful and can accomodate just about any scenario. They went above and beyond to help us decorate for our reception and make sure we were happy with everything. I would... Read More recommend CFEC to anyone planning a special event!

Wonderful Venue!

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Lindsay K

I fell in love with the Event Center the first time I visited. Roxie gave us a tour and it was completely us. The venue was presented with no decorations but we were able to fill any area with our decorations and have the flexibility and wedding we dreamed of. The ceremony site... Read More was breath taking and we left the beauty of it bare and natural. We had smores as our favors on site and people loved the way we were able to use all of the property and Lynnsey was so laid back but on top of everything. I couldnt have asked for a better venue and better coordinator. AMAZING :)

Katie and Mostafa

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Katie S

First of all, I cannot say enough positive things about Cypress Falls Event Center and the staff that works there. We initially picked the venue because of the location and our ability to have everyone stay in one place for three days, but quickly I learned Cypress Falls was so... Read More much more than that! They not only are the most accomodating people, but they overexceed all expectations no matter what. Lynnsey and Roxi are acceptional people and they hire only the kindest most helpful people in the area. If you want a wedding that is filled with charm, relaxation and a great atmosphere- hands down, you wont be disappointed! I can't imagine my wedding anywhere else!