CZ Digital Media

We will travel! San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Corpus Christi

Making Memories Last a Lifetime! Video & Photo

Wedding videos are our specialty here at CZ Digital Media. Our company prides itself on staying small and maintaining the art form behind the video we provide. Brides choose us because we are not a company that hires other people to film your wedding. When you hire us you get us!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

We will travel! San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Corpus Christi (210) 317-7549

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Chris Zaiontz

Hello future friends of mine! Yes when you hire me we will become friends. You're going to like working with me and my team. All of us are energetic, fun and creative. On your wedding day you will see us shine and you will quickly realize that we have been doing this for a long time. Bottom line is that my team and I LOVE what we do! Lets grab a coffee or another beverage and get to know each other. You should know everyone who is going to be at your wedding! That's vendors included. Number one lets have some fun! PS: Hire a videographer even if it is not me. (That ones free)