On Location Hair and Makeup Services

D+A Bridal is an on-location Bridal Beauty Team serving the San Francisco Bay, Los Angeles County, and anywhere in between! Created by professional makeup artist, Desiree Niegsch and pro hairstylist, April Hall. Desiree Niegsch is a our bridal makeup artist who specializes in both airbrush and traditional makeup applications. With experience also doing commercial makeup, Desiree specializes in camera ready makeup. April Hall is the brains behind the hairstyling of D +A Bridal. She began her career in hairstyling in 2007, but has focused primarily on Bridal styling for the past 5 years. April is skilled in up-dos, curls, braids, and working with hair accessories. D + A Bridal guarantees a custom makeup and hair style that will have you feeling extra beautiful on your special day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

San Francisco Bay Area and Beyond (702) 205-5355
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sarah F

AMAZING!! Would hire these ladies again in a heartbeat. Not only were they on time/professional/good-hearted/fun, they were extremely hardworking... We kept offering them food and champagne but it was really important to them to get everyone done on time! And everyone looked so... Read More fabulous. My mom had never had professional makeup done before, and Dez was super communicative with her; April dealt with a range of bridesmaid preferences, some who had an exact picture they wanted her to replicate, others who just asked her to be creative -- and she was! They finished everyone way ahead of schedule, and all the hair and makeup stayed the entire night, even for my maid of honor, whose hair is so thick that curls never stay. She looked gorgeous at 2 a.m.! The ladies were all in awe at D&A's talents -- as evidenced by endless selfies. I heard the mother of the groom tell them "bless you" after she saw herself in the mirror. Really truly could not have picked better vendors for hair and makeup. We had so much fun!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Andi G

Des and April are an absolute dream team. I admittedly put off planning my hair/makeup until late in the game, and they were both so accommodating with their scheduling to make everything fit. With my curly hair, I was really unsure how to approach styling, and April didn't... Read More flinch a bit. It turned out better than I had ever expected, and not at all like a cookie-cutter "bridal" look. Plus, it stayed put all day! Des nailed the look I was going for with my makeup, striking a great classic-glam balance that didn't feel overdone or too basic. My mom was also very happy with her makeup, and looked so beautiful! The airbrushing stayed flawless all day and felt like wearing nothing at all. I would absolutely hire them again for other events.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jacqui D

These women are incredibly talented! I generally don’t do a lot of make up, and Des really listened to what I had to say and my make up was perfection on my wedding day. April also did an incredible job on my hair, andall of my brides hair as well. I couldn’t be more happy... Read More with the results and the work that they did, I would hire them again in a second!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Grier C

Desiree is absolutely wonderful to work with, everything you would want in someone you work with on your wedding day: professional, personable, and talented. Her easygoing demeanor is a joy to be around, and she makes brides look gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Erin L

Desiree was an absolute joy to work with. The look she created was soft, natural, and perfect for my intimate, outdoor wedding. She focused on enhancing my natural features, not altering them—trust me when I say you’ll look like yourself (but better)! It is clear that Desiree... Read More loves what she does, and she even helped touch up my mom and sister’s makeup after mine. Her sweet, calming presence on a hectic day was just a bonus. Honestly, I wish I had another event coming up so I could hire her again :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jillie W

Desiree was my wedding day makeup muse. Side note, I am aloof and didn’t have a clear vision of what I wanted, I know, a makeup artists worst nightmare. Desiree and I discussed a few different styles before the trail and when it came down to it she nailed it! Desiree was very... Read More flexible with me as I was coming to the bay area from Los Angeles for my trail and the wedding. She reworked her schedule to meet up for the trail, she also researched airbrushing options as requested. Desiree did my wedding day makeup along with my mother who is 65 and my bridesmaids. Everyone looked fabulous and the makeup held all day and night. We started early, about 10am and the wedding was at 6pm, the entire day, through the heat of the summer and no A/C our makeup held, and our lashes held through all the happy tears. To be honest, I had never seen my mother look so radiant. Her mature skin looked smooth and dewy, very fresh which attests to Desiree’s skills and trained eye. My makeup was better than I could have imagined. If I lived closer I would insert myself as a friend, with this being said I highly recommend Desiree. My mother & bridesmaids agree, she is phenomenal!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Olivia S

Desiree was an absolutely amazing makeup artist! She did makeup for me, my mom, and my aunt, and everyone loved the end results! She was very easy to talk to, and she immediately understood the kind of look I was going for. When I changed my mind about the lip color after she... Read More had applied it, she was happy to show me other colors. My make up also stood up really well through the afternoon and evening! I would definitely recommend her services to my friends for their weddings! (I only needed a makeup artist for my wedding, so I didn't get a chance to work with April.)

Desiree Niegsch and April Hall

D+A Bridal is an on-location Bridal Beauty Team made up of Desiree Niegsch and April Hall. The two met on a photo shoot, where Desiree was doing makeup and April was doing hair. Sharing a love of beauty and the same sense of humor, it was a no-brainer that Des and April would not only be friends, but work together in the future. After months of referring one another to bridal clients, April and Desiree decided to join forces and create D+A Bridal. Why weddings? Nothing is more rewarding than making the bride and her loved ones feel and look beautiful on such an important day!