Is this your business? claim it now

D' AMICI Salon And Style

LaGrange, IL

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

539 S. LaGrange Rd., LaGrange, IL (708) 352-5881

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Lauren T

Jarmin is AMAZING! I've been seeing her for years and completely trust her. I always leave her feeling fresh, glam and ready for anything that comes my way that day. I used to live downtown and would drive 40 miles roundtrip just for her to work her magic on my hair. I had never... Read More received so many compliments, even from strangers, as I did when I switched over to Jarmin so many years ago. When it came time for my wedding, I completely trusted her to help me figure out a look. She nailed the look that I couldn't figure out how to put into words. Each hair stayed in place throughout the entire day, even outside in the cool October breeze for pictures and inside as I cut a rug on the dance floor. She came over and made myself, my bridesmaids, and flower girls feel special with a different look for each of us...even delicate glitter hairspray for my flower girls that they LOVED! You'll never find a more talented, honest, friendly, and accommodating hairstylist. Cannot say enough good things about her! You will LOVE Jarmin!

Christina and Monica Tassi are amazing!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Jessica B

Christina did an amazing job with my hair! She did a hair trial about a month before my wedding. She even suggested I try hair extensions- something I never even thought of. She bought them for me and they were my exact hair color. They really made the difference in my hair... Read More style - giving me volume and really dramatic hair. I loved it. Monica Tassi did an awesome job with my makeup. Her airbrush skills are flawless. She also did my sister, mom, and sister-in-laws' makeup. They all loved it!