Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

502B Cutty Trail, Lakeway, TX (512) 971-7172

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Clarissa W

Daniel and Colleen are great to work with. They listen to what you want and make it happen. They use online planning forms for weddings to make it as easy as possible for the couple to choose how they want their night to go. Colleen called to check in with me as the date... Read More approached and she was quick to respond to any last minute questions I had. They did a great job with introductions and transitions (moving our guests from one location to another, announcing us, the cake cutting, etc). They were exactly the kind of DJs I wanted: the make everything run flawlessly but never drawn unnecessary attention to themselves. They were perfect!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Michelle L

Daniel and Coleen were absolutely great! Their online forms made everything so simple and were easy to fill out. We had a lot of specific versions of songs that we wanted for our ceremony and reception, and they found every one! They even called me the week of the wedding to... Read More make sure everything was in place. Then on the actual day, they were so warm and had the greatest energy all throughout the night. They kept everything on track and everyone dancing!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Stephen E

We couldn’t have asked for more from a DJ. D and C did such a fantastic job and were so easy to work with. Daniel and Coleen are a fantastic team and did so much more than just music and announcements. They were totally in sync with our venue and officiant to provide mic... Read More services and music during our ceremony. We gave them very little input into our music selection outside of the specific wedding dances (bride and groom, father/daughter, etc) and they kept everyone on the dance floor for most of the night. We had several people tell us before hand that they weren’t going to dance at all or would only dance to one song but they ended up dancing all night. We had some odd A/V requests from our wedding party and D and C helped to accommodate them. We would definitely recommend D and C for weddings.

Great Time!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Megan B

We used D&C through our venues preferred vender list, and what an awesome time!! Coleen kept the party going and all our guest are still about how much fun they had out on the dance floor! I appreciate how hard she worked to keep everything moving forward to stick to the... Read More timeline and kept us informed of what was coming up, and where we needed to be!! The online planning tool she gives you is very through and made the whole process so easy!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Lauren W

My husband, Brian, and I got married on March 22nd at Kindred Oaks in Georgetown, Texas. D&C Entertainment was one of their suggested reception DJs. Colleen worked our wedding and was very easy to work with and friendly. Their website is set up so that you can request a play/do... Read More not play list, you can enter what songs you want for your important dances, etc. You can also see what they own and request a certain number of songs at no extra cost. The reception was a blast! She took requests from the guests and played a good mix and slow and fast songs. We had a great time and would definitely recommend them to any couple!

Kept the party on the dance floor

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Kirstie H

My husband picked all the music for the wedding. I honestly had nothing to do with it so I cannot comment on the ease of use, but I only heard good things from him. He liked that everything could be chosen online in advance. Colleen was great to work with and as far as I am... Read More aware everything went smoothly the day of. The reception was great and we received several compliments on the choice of the music during dinner and the dance floor was packed most of the evening. My husband, who is the music lover, enjoyed it a lot and was happy with his choice in songs and vendor.

Trenda-Joy Osborne = BEST DJ EVER!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Shannon P

I'm a horrible wedding planner.. I had no idea what I wanted that day to be like and I didn't know where to even begin with music. I know what kind of music I like.. just about everything. Ms. Osborne is a 'partner' with D&C Entertainment and all I can say is I LOVED HER!!! Not... Read More one single person complained about the music or the volume or the type or the mood at any point. She knew when to speed things up or slow them down, she planned the ENTIRE itinerary for the evening for me!! That way we knew exactly what time we would be doing what activity. This woman was my hero that night!!! I can not tell anyone looking for music that they will find anyone better than her!!!

DJ

Reviewed on 4/30/2012 Krissie P

They did a nice job but I just wish there was more communication.

Highly impressed!

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Christine S

I am so thankful to you both for making our wedding run so smoothly, and making it so special! I HIGHLY recommend using D & C Entertainment for your event!! I used them for my May 29th wedding, and was very impressed with how awesome they were. I don't know WHAT we would... Read More have done without their expertise to guide us along our wedding timeline. All of our guests complimented how awesome our DJ was! My sister even said, "I was so tired, but every time I went to sit down, they would play another awesome song! I couldn't stop dancing!" They played all of our requests, and the lights were such a great touch! All of our friends and family danced all night long, and had such a great time... all credit to D & C Entertainment!! Daniel and Coleen FAR exceeded any expectations. I am so happy we chose to have them be a part of our special day! They won't let you down! :)

FANTASTIC!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2010 Kristy M

The day of my wedding it was brought to my attention that I had forgotten to give them the song I wanted to walk down the isle to. I was freaking out! Little did I know, she only needed 3 seconds to fix everything!! They were wonderful, friendly, professional, made my day... Read More FANTASTIC!

Review for D & C Entertainment

Reviewed on 9/05/2008 Kelsey H

She was very friendly and was not obnoxious trying to get people up and dancing. The music selection was good for dinner music and dance music.;A little difficult to get hold of. Keep trying and leave a message.