Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

DJ who keeps the party moving

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Amy L

Dan Carpenter of DC Entertainment is a very professional DJ. We were planing an out-of-town wedding and he was very accomodating with telephone conferences and scheduling meeting to work with our schedule. He kept the party moving was a great Mcee but never tried to steal the... Read More show from us, the couple, nor did he use cheezy props. He also has great lighting option to give a little something more to the reception hall/ room. I highly recommend DC Entertainment for your event.

Kept Us Dancing All Night!

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Mary T

A few years back, I was the maid of honor in a wedding where DC Entertainment (Dan Carpenter) provided the music for the reception. I was really impressed with him then, and three years later, when it was my turn to get married, I got in contact with him. He was very... Read More professional and easy to deal with. I explained to him that my husband, having suffered traumatic brain injury years earlier, could not take music that was very loud. Dan assured me that he would take care to play the music at a level that would be comfortable for my husband. We met with him about two weeks before the wedding. He gave us some great ideas for song choices and changed his reception format to meet what we wanted. He gave us his professional opinion on timings and dances in our format, and explained how he would announce everything (cake-cutting, bouquet toss, etc.) so our guests would be ready. The evening of our reception (October 22, 2011,) the music was at a perfect volume. Dan checked in with my husband throughout the night, making sure the music wasn't too loud for him. He also checked in with us toward the end of the night to find out if there were any songs we wanted him to play. He played a great variety of dance songs and slow songs, and kept both of our families dancing the night away. My husband, who doesn't like to dance, danced practically every song Dan played. Our guests commented on how good Dan was; both my husband and I were very impressed and happy with his work during the reception. Later, when we were going through our wedding gifts, we found that Dan had made us a CD of our special songs!! We had our first dance, father-daughter dance, mother-son dance, anniversary dance (which was a tribute to my maternal grandparents whose anniversary would have been the week prior) and grandparent dance songs!!! That meant so much to me and my husband. We never asked Dan to do that for us, and the fact that he did that as a simple gesture of "congrats!" meant the world to us. We would recommend DC Entertainment to anyone in the Williamsport area looking for a professional DJ to keep your guests moving the whole night!

Made the Night Amazing

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Breanna R

Dan did such an amazing job keeping the energy up and long lasting, we added an extra hour at the end because no one wanted to leave, the guest had the best time dancing the night away.

DJ

Reviewed on 9/03/2011 Kristin S

He made our wedding perfect from pre-ceremony to end of the night! He made sure our guests had a wonderful time and treated us as if we are all that mattered!

Exceeded our expectations

Reviewed on 6/16/2011 Courtney B

Dan from DC Entertainment was an incredible DJ. He met with us in person before the wedding to go over all of the details and create a schedule for the day/evening. He played the songs we wanted and was the perfect at keeping the reception moving. He was very professional... Read More throughout the entire event and interacted very well with the other vendors. We are so happy with DC Entertainment and could not have asked for a better DJ.